September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Thanks, ladies! You're the best.

So sorry, topaz. :hugs:

Oh no! I'm sorry, AmandaGAC. FX that October will be your month! :hugs:

Congrats - RawrGirl, eppgirl, and bianca!

Eppgirl, I see that line on that one :haha:

I got my strong bfp on 9 dpo and there's only one in there :)

Don't lose hope Dill!

I tested yesterday, 11dpo, POAS and dip strips, pretty sure I saw something faint; then this morning I only had cheap dip strips, one was kinda terryfyingly blank, the other had a line fainter than yesterday. :( I'm just confused! :D Will try again tomorrow... AF due in 2.

Oh, and, I was stupid enough to take soy isoflavones until yesterday instead of only around O time! 11dpo! I guess I confused them for the progesterone!? Who does that?! What an idiot I sometimes am....

Of course I couldn't wait until tomorrow afrer the faint lines from this morning and yesterday. So, I think...

https://i65.tinypic.com/2568uqg.jpg

Congratulations Mona :)

I tested again this morning, completely negative
I'm not due for 4/5 days but I've always got my bfps early in the past so can't see it changing now, and Temp has dipped a bit today

I hate that frustrated feeling when you know it'll be yet another month and you've still got to wait another 2/3 weeks before you can even try again

Temp is frustratingly low this cycle... Im getting shadows on my tests, i barely see it in real life, so dunno if any of you can see it on the pic? Think i will try to test tonight again to see if there is anything clearer. I wish i could just fast forward a few days for answers.

Im leaving for holiday in 2 days, it will be all-in with free alcohol and food, so i really need to know before Friday...

Attachments

• IMG_20170920_092338.jpg
    IMG_20170920_092338.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 18
Bloblo, I can see the faint line! Was this within the time limit?
What dpo are you?
When I got my BFP at 10 dpo, it looked like your test.
By the next day, I got much darker lines.
Dont lose hope, keep testing :flower:

Temp is frustratingly low this cycle... Im getting shadows on my tests, i barely see it in real life, so dunno if any of you can see it on the pic? Think i will try to test tonight again to see if there is anything clearer. I wish i could just fast forward a few days for answers.

Im leaving for holiday in 2 days, it will be all-in with free alcohol and food, so i really need to know before Friday...

Bloblo, I can see the faint line! Was this within the time limit?
What dpo are you?
When I got my BFP at 10 dpo, it looked like your test.
By the next day, I got much darker lines.
Dont loose hope, keep testing :flower:

It was at about 8min (time limit for these tests are 5min). This is 12dpo with fmu, on 11dpo fmu it was clearly negative, on 10dpo fmu it looked the same as this 12dpo one.
I also took a test on 9dpo in the evening and it looked bfn, but the line started showing after a few hours.
Im sooooo hopeful for my rainbow baby, but soooo scared too :wacko:

Thanks everyone, all that's left to see is whether it's a sticky bean or not. :D

Baby dust to all!

Congrats mona!!

Sorry af got you Amanda. On to October!! :)

Bloblo I think I can see a faint line? Gl! :D

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I've moved onto Clomid for my current cycle and along with a new medication, it's kicking my butt. On top of that, it seems I'm probably Clomid resistant.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone who is already out is willing to create/manage an October thread? I'd do it, but I know I won't be able to reliably check in.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I've moved onto Clomid for my current cycle and along with a new medication, it's kicking my butt. On top of that, it seems I'm probably Clomid resistant.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone who is already out is willing to create/manage an October thread? I'd do it, but I know I won't be able to reliably check in.
October is already up:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2446545-october-2017-testers-having-oktoberfest.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->