September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Congrats to the September bfps! Af got me today...and 2 days early and a 26 day cycle. So frusterating! I feel like i just wont get pg simply because my cycles are so messed up lately! Anyone have any suggestions to help regulate it a bit?

hi guys

so I'm 9DPO today and I've got this funny feeling in my stomach. it almost feels similar to bloating, but I haven't been bloated at all this cycle. anyone else have this and got their bfp? I might just be imagining things, but it feels so strange

Bloblo I see the faintest line. My fingers are super duper crossed that this is your rainbow!

hi guys

so I'm 9DPO today and I've got this funny feeling in my stomach. it almost feels similar to bloating, but I haven't been bloated at all this cycle. anyone else have this and got their bfp? I might just be imagining things, but it feels so strange

I know it's different for everyone, but I did feel pretty bloated and heavy in my lower abdomen, especially after 8-9dpo.

I'm so sorry heather. What's your cycle concerns? It's considered normal to vary in overall length a few days in either direction I know.

Congrats to the September bfps! Af got me today...and 2 days early and a 26 day cycle. So frusterating! I feel like i just wont get pg simply because my cycles are so messed up lately! Anyone have any suggestions to help regulate it a bit?

I've heard that stress can cause irregular cycles
And also heard that routines can help regulate

But I do recommend the CB fertility monitor though as mine have always been irregular as maybe you are just ovualting at different times in your cycles
I mean maybe you ovulated 2 days before FF states, it can happen :/

Stress definitely can effect your cycle, but sometimes there's no real physical problem and your body just goes nuts ttc. Everyone says lp never changes more than one day. My lp has changed multiple times by multiple days over the past 2+ years. It's been as short as 10 days and as long as 14(Confirmed by opk and bbt)
If you are concerned about your lp length- I recommend increasing your vitamin c, d and b(s). Vitamin c is all around good for almost everything in health. Vitamin D is one humans have no trouble getting but these days over half the the US population is deficient most of the year. Go out in the sun 10 minutes a day. It's that simple(Longer if you have darker melanin. )
B vitamins control all sorts of thing sin your body, including hormones. So, it's hard to OD on most and many people are deficit on them as well.
These all can be gotten from food and sun. I recommend doing that whenever at all possible as most synthetic vitamins are not digested right and not used right.

Hello everyone,

So excited for the recent BFPs!! Gives me hope. It is so neat to follow your stories, feel hopeful for you, then see those blazing tests!

AFM, I am 6dpo. Nothing to report other than headaches the last two days and mild cramping today (so faint I wonder if it's in my head or something else). The headaches I attribute to the drop in estrogen during LP as I am prone to hormonal headaches. I'm trying very, very hard this month not to symptom spot as I was super bummed last month as a result. So just trying to wait patiently. AF is due the 28th.

I wanted to add about the comments about vitamins above. I take food-based "raw" vitamins so that my body is able to process all or nearly all of the contents. Taking synthetic vitamins, it's clear that so much is passed through urine (turns highlighter yellow) and with raw vitamins, I don't have that. The vitamins I take are Garden of Life Raw Vitamin Code, recommended by my midwife. Sorry to sound like a commercial, lol. I have no affiliation of course, just wanted to share what works for me as I hear people talk about concerns with synthetic vitamins as well as folic acid versus folate, etc.

Baby dust to those left to test!

Thank you everyone. My concern is that my normal is around 35 days with a little variation here and there but even before i temped i always had a good idea when i did o and i always had a 14 day lp. Ive only ever had a 28 cycle day once in my life. So having a 29 and 26 is very off for me and im spotting 4-5 days before my period...which i never ever do. I did call my ob...waiting to hear back. I just feel like i dont even have a chance when my body is probably releasing eggs that aren't mature then im spotting. I get this can be normal for a lot of women...but its very weird for me :(

Well, Heather, your body can just up and change out of the blue. I used to ovulate cd 16 for months and months on end and then suddenly my ovulation pushed back to cd 19 and sometimes as late as cd 21. I made no major changes really, no new stress or anything. It just changed. Any ovulation cd 11-22 is considered healthy and can usually produce healthy eggs. As long as you fall in there I think you're fine. It can't hurt to make sure your vitamins are good, though.

Blah, having some cramping that feels like AF this afternoon. Not feeling positive.

Another negative hpt today at cd11. Based on LP, AF is due tomorrow, which is my "official" test date. I've had cramps today that feel like it's trying to start up (that hot-fork-scraping-my-uterus feeling, yuck). Not feeling optimistic, but hey, there's always next month, right?

Crap Dill. I’m sorry. You’re not out til she shows, but I know that feeling. Hugs.

So I decided to test tonight to just get it over with. This is 13dpo, at night, 4 hour hold. I am jumping around the house! Don't mark me yet Dream, I need to see it progress but omg!

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
Great news curiousowl! Cant wait to see the progess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->