September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

My test from today. Not getting excited yet. It could just be an indent. One of these burned me last cycle. This is out of the time frame but i thought i saw something even at 5 minutes.

That looks promising! FX

I tested the morning on 8dpo and bfn. 10 dpo and havent tested since. Feeling like im out. Temp drop too. My cycles have just been weird since ttc or ive had a weird medical issue that cycle.

Good luck curly and blo! Excited to see the BFP count go up!

Test day was 15th and BFN. Went on holiday. AF showed last night...then dissapeared. As in bright red blood last night after dinner, then nothing at bedtime. Nothing this morning. Came home from holiday and tested and BFP.

In shock!!!!

:BFP:!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3228.jpg
    IMG_3228.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
Eppgirl and rawrgirl congrats! What DPO were you two?

Curly- possible congrats for you too FX'd!

I was 13 dpo.
I hope this means it won't be twins again, I got a strong bfp with them when I was only 3 weeks pregnant.

I swear i see the faintest line on my 10dpo fmu test... Its so barely there though, damn me for testing early. Will have to wait until tomorrow to know:dohh:

Damn... 11dpo, bfn with fmu...
The test is so white that it hurts my eyes :cry:

My temp has take a bit of a nose dive this morning! Has anyone ever had this on pregnancy/non pregnancy charts?

Congrats eppgirl and rawrgirl!

Sorry to hear about your bfn Bloblo!

Toadly, I've had that around 6-7 dpo give or take a few days on both pregnant and non pregnant cycles. According to this site https://www.kindara.com/blog/fertility-charting-myths-implantation-dip it can be caused by an estrogen surge which you get whether you are pregnant or not so I don't put much weight into it. But if you chart for a while and never get a dip in the middle of the tww and then suddenly you get it I think it can mean something...

Thanks tove! Like everything in the tww nothing is certain lol! This is my second month temping and first month vaginally. Last month was all over the place so not much to compare. I think I may have had the oestrogen surge last cycle though as I had a temp drop with lots of ewcm about 3dpo!

Aw no sorry bloblo:( when is af due?

The stupid witch will probably show tomorrow...
Your temps look good! (mine has been strangely low after o this time) I agree, that dip is probably an estrogen surge.

I hope af stays away for you bloblo! Do you have any pms signs?

Thanks, I think you're probably right about the surge! Hope tomorrow it goes up and stays up!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->