September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Congrats Rawrgirl!

And so sorry bloblo, hopefully not all is lost for this cycle? You still have time, right?

7dpo today

last month i had the most horrible two week wait, it felt like i had all the pg symptoms. This month however i have had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, hoping it's a good sign. I'm due 26 september, usually this time i would have had some af signs already but it's been an unusually calm post ovulation period for me. Fx'd this is my month.

Congrats to all the ladies who've gotten their bfp's this month

Ladies, I think I got my :bfp: .... I am 13 DPO...

The line looks pretty good I think? :)

Attachments

• 20170919_0817091.jpg
    20170919_0817091.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
I had the most vivid dream last night that I was pregnant. I'm mostly annoyed because I think it's just setting me up for disappointment.

Well ladies looks like I'm out. Cd28, 10dpo.....af seems to have arrived :cry:

I did 3 tests yesterday, desperate to get a BFP on OH birthday....but all clear bfn. Now we have some bleeding. Fed up.

Good luck to those still to test :dust:
And congratulations to the bfp's xx

Oh no sorry the witch got you babybrain! Good luck for next month.

Wow great day to check in!

CONGRATS TO:
RawrGirl, eppgirl, and bianca!!!!

Keep the :bfp: coming ladies!

Congratulations to all the ladies that have their bfps already :)

I'm roughly 7 or 8 dpo today and had the faintest line this morning (always had positive on 9dpo in the past) so going to test again in the morning :)

Count me in ladies..... Patiently waiting end of this month before testing.

Damn... 11dpo, bfn with fmu...
The test is so white that it hurts my eyes :cry:

Oh no! I was really pulling for you! Hopefully it's just a fluke and you'll get a BFP in the next few days.

Congrats - RawrGirl, eppgirl, and bianca!

AFM - 11 DPO, had some light spotting today and starting to cramp. I'm expecting AF soon. Supposed to test on Thursday, but I don't think I'll make it that long before AF comes. I've done really good the last few months and haven't been testing early. Was hoping that would help alleviate some stress. *sigh* On to October, I guess.

Hi ladies!Congrats to all the recent bfps! Fx to all the still to test ladies.

I'm just hanging out at likely 4dpo. Been getting some odd early pressure and cramps no clue on why already.
Sneezing like mad the last yesterday and today as well.
About a week until I start testing.

Congrats to the fresh BFPs today, and SS for AF's arrival.

Of course, me being me, I tested again (10dpo) and got another BFN. I'm pretty sure I'm out. I've never had a late positive. I'm trying to remain cautiously hopeful, though, and we'll see what happens when AF is due.

Aw no dill! 10dpo is still early though, when is the witch due?

If I go by average LP length, AF is due in two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->