September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Congrats to those who got their bfps! Amazing :) Sorry to those who had the witch show.

I am due af on monday! Feeling low and as if I am defo out this month though.

I feel you Toadly... Af supposed to show up on Saturday, and I am not even 1% positive. I think I'm out as well:cry:

So deflating isn't it! Why do you feel like you're out?
Oh well we can move over to the October thread together at least lol! It's nice to have support on here it's a huge help to me :)

Congrats to those who got their bfps! Amazing :) Sorry to those who had the witch show.

I am due af on monday! Feeling low and as if I am defo out this month though.

I feel you Toadly... Af supposed to show up on Saturday, and I am not even 1% positive. I think I'm out as well:cry:

So deflating isn't it! Why do you feel like you're out?
Oh well we can move over to the October thread together at least lol! It's nice to have support on here it's a huge help to me :)

I've got a short LP (11 days) and I keep telling myself that if we actually succeeded this month I would have felt something by now (some cramping, spotting or something) but nothing is happening. We've only been trying for 3 months but it seems like TTC is totally kicking my butt.

I'm with you, I love having someone to talk to.

My lp is 11 too! I think under 10 is considered short so we are probably the lower end of average :(. I have a son so obviously manager to conceive with a shorter lp!
This is month 5 for us and I am exhausted by I. I have a lot of respect for people who have been doing it longer!

I think actually most people don't really have symptoms or notice anything so you're not out yet! Fx for both of us!! :D

Thanx for the "pep talk" I think I'll test in the morning just so I can have some peace of mind I guess, but if the witch is gonna show I'll probably know tomorrow (cramps and such)

CD30 for me today.. AF due either today or tomorrow.. I have decided not to test unless I am a few days late.. if AF doesn't arrive by sept 24., then I will test on sept 25.. congratulations to all the BFPS!!!! And sorry to all of those that AF got..

FRER, 14dpo am. I was hoping for a little darker but my Wondfo looked slightly darker than last night so that's encouraging.

That is so lovely to see
but don't worry about the fainter line then you hoped for
As hgc does rise differently for everyone :)

The way I see it is that on frer that a line is a line !!
So excited for you :)

FRER, 14dpo am. I was hoping for a little darker but my Wondfo looked slightly darker than last night so that's encouraging.

That is so lovely to see
but don't worry about the fainter line then you hoped for
As hgc does rise differently for everyone :)

The way I see it is that on frer that a line is a line !!
So excited for you :)

Thank you!!!

Congrats curious!
Don't worry about the fr being light. They are so inconsistent on miu sensitivity they don't even state it anymore anywhere.

Sorry af got you blobo.

Congrats and condolences to anyone else I missed as well.

Congrats curious!
Don't worry about the fr being light. They are so inconsistent on miu sensitivity they don't even state it anymore anywhere.

Sorry af got you blobo.

Congrats and condolences to anyone else I missed as well.

Oh that's great to know. Thanks!

curious!!!!! YAY! Your eggo is preggo. lol but I completely understand your hesitation, so I'll wait until you're ready to mark it down.

Bloblo - Take me with you, please.

curious!!!!! YAY! Your eggo is preggo. lol but I completely understand your hesitation, so I'll wait until you're ready to mark it down.

Bloblo - Take me with you, please.

:haha: Bahaha, thanks lady.

I called my ob and they said they would prescibe me clomid if i wanted it. �� i didnt think they would do that since im younger than 35, only tried for 4 cycles, and havent seen me in over a year! I mean im glad they are willing to help me than just say oh well keep trying cant help but im suprised. The thought of twins though scares me enough to maybe just wait a little more before trying it. But i know my cycles have been weird and i want to get pregnant....just not with twins! ��

Your odds of twins with clomid is greatly exaggerated. I believe it increases your odds from like 3% to 5-7%. So that means you go from a typical 3 out of 100 to about 5 in 100. (Depending on overall heritage, weight, height and such this can be adjusted. Asians have least chance, African heritage has the greatest chance.)
Clomid does have a host of side effects I wouldn't want though, but that' just me.

I know i want 1-2 more kids eventually....just not at the same time.. especially since i already have 2 littles at home. But overall i would rather have twins than no more children at all....but i think ill just wait a little more. Very glad that they are willing to help me though...and surprised!

So I'm 16dpo and counting. My LP is normally dead on at 14 days. I took a test today and there is something but vvvvfl so nothing to think about it yet. I went to acupuncture today and based on my chart and my pulse (and whatever else she does!) she is confused as to why I dont have a bfp.. so I'm going for bloods in the morning. My mom said she was 6 weeks before she could get a hpt to be positive, so maybe I am being like her this time? I'm at that limbo stage now so who knows!

Limbos suck. Hope you get an answer soon, TB.

I have a friend who did clomid and has triplets! :o

As for me, I am now 12dpo. AF is due today, and the day is just about over, and no signs. I even felt up around my cervix and took a CM sample to see if there might be any minor spotting that just wasn't making it down yet, and nope. I do feel like AF is coming, but she just isn't here yet. BFN on my pregnancy test, it's hard to trust anything that isn't loud and proud because this batch of tests has been really bad about evaps (I have used Wondfo for years and never once had an evap, and this batch of tests, almost every single one does as soon as it starts to dry - big nasty grey lines). I did an OPK just for the heck of it and it was nearly positive.

Agreed agreed agreed, limbo sucks! I just wish the witch would arrive so I can start my next cycle!

Fingers crossed you girls get answers soon! And I hope BFP!!

Congrats on the new BFP's!! So excited for you guys.
I'm sorry to those who got AF :(
tbfromlv- good luck and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!! Looks hopeful. Why do you go to an acupuncturist? I just started going to one last week. He is helping with some tendon pain I ended up getting after taking cipro last month. I also ended up with vertigo which could be related to that as well, I have no clue where it came from and I still have it but he is doing some points for that and I am hoping for relief soon. But he also is doing some points that will help with hormones and fertility. My periods decided to get all messed up once we decided to start TTC in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->