September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Ashley-I see her for fertility purposes. She's pretty amazing. She specializes in fertility and women with pcos and endometriosis. I was diagnosed with endo in June and started seeing her in July. I got a BFP that cycle, just ended early :( she told me she could tell I was two days before I got my BFP too lol

I started seeing my acupuncturist after my MC in the recommendation of a woman I work with who also went through a loss. I’m going to a clinic that specializes in fertility issues and balancing hormones. It’s been wonderful. I went Monday and ovulated today (I think!) and it’s so relaxing and calming and healing for me.

To all the ladies considering fertility acupuncture - please give it a chance! For the past year I have been doing acupressure with heat, called maxibustion; at the behinning I was curing my heavy PMS with it, and after 2-3 months, I didn't even need painkillers anymore!

The photo below is from when my mother-in-law was performing it on me after my MC this June, at 8 weeks+. I was bleeding for about 3 days, without D&C, then only had some spotting for about 3-4 days more.
https://i66.tinypic.com/nf04cw.jpg

After the MC I did my research so I started performing it on myself for fertility, did it for about 2 cycles, and this month I got my BFP!

Apart from accupressure, though, I also had to have food that is, as they say here - "good for the woman", like millet, dates, red beans, ginger, brown sugar; nothing cold, no watermelon, bananas, apricot kernels or any fruit after 8pm, because, as my TCM doctor said, their energy is too cold for the female body, aren't good for the uterine health and/or can induce MC.

Congrats curious and fx for all of you!

looks like I will be heading to the October feed, got a BFN this morning at 11DPO AF is supposed to start tomorrow

Sorry about the bfn mickels! I can feel af is coming soon :( urgh.

Well, I thought AF got me on Tuesday, but I only had a short burst of red blood and I've just been spotting since. She was due yesterday, but I still am just brown spotting. I took a test yesterday and today, but both were BFN. So frustrating!!

Ladies who inseminate. Talk to me. What's the scoop?

I'm thinking we need this as a backup. I know, I know I'm not out until AF shows but I'm basically out this month because the past 2 nights since getting my + we have had unsuccessful BDs. I think the pressure of it all is getting to DH head. He's fine all cycle until it get to the time. I tried just not telling him but he's sweet he wants to know what the charts look like and when it's O time to feel 'involved'.

So tell me everything you guys know about home insemination. I'd like to have this as backup for tired nights etc.

mosiebaby.com - I came across this site last night. thoughts?

I'm posting in September and October so sorry for the double post for those in both threads

Congrats mona!

Sorry ladies for you bfns

AF arrived this morning. Onward to October!

Dream what do wish to know? I insem most months because it's easier on my guy and our schedule.
Basically you want to use an oral syringe, wait for semen to liquefy (10-20 minutes) lay flat or if possible elevate hips with pillows or whatnot and then put the syringe as deep as comfortable in your vagina and then slowly inject. Everything must be clean but avoid water residue, soap and such. You can also use soft cups to just put it in you and not have to lay around for 10-20 minutes after injecting.

Sorry af got you dill! I will see you over on the October thread in a few days!!

To all the ladies considering fertility acupuncture - please give it a chance! For the past year I have been doing acupressure with heat, called maxibustion; at the behinning I was curing my heavy PMS with it, and after 2-3 months, I didn't even need painkillers anymore!

The photo below is from when my mother-in-law was performing it on me after my MC this June, at 8 weeks+. I was bleeding for about 3 days, without D&C, then only had some spotting for about 3-4 days more.
https://i66.tinypic.com/nf04cw.jpg

After the MC I did my research so I started performing it on myself for fertility, did it for about 2 cycles, and this month I got my BFP!

Apart from accupressure, though, I also had to have food that is, as they say here - "good for the woman", like millet, dates, red beans, ginger, brown sugar; nothing cold, no watermelon, bananas, apricot kernels or any fruit after 8pm, because, as my TCM doctor said, their energy is too cold for the female body, aren't good for the uterine health and/or can induce MC.

Congrats curious and fx for all of you!

Nothing cold and none of those fruits mentioned at all? or just after 8 pm?

Yikes I eat a banana everyday in my smoothie! Literally everyday. Hmmm....

Yikes I eat a banana everyday in my smoothie! Literally everyday. Hmmm....

I looove bananas, sometimes used to eat more than one a day! Especially during my last (short) pregnancy. I'm trying so hard now! :( I'm sure that, I don't know, 3 bananas a week wouldn't hurt, but I've decided to play safely this time and follow my doctor's "rules", even though I know many women who have had bananas, watermelon and whatnot during their pregnancies...

hi guys, so I'm 12dpo today still no sign of the witch. have a LP of 11 days so she should be around soon. took a hpt on 11dpo and got a BFN. will test again on Monday if AF doesn't show

My 48 hour lines are looking darker so feel fr e to mark me down Dream. I'm so scared because of my history but I'm trying to be positive!

It's been a while since I've been on. We just moved halfway across the country. It's been insanely busy. Haven't kept up with my temping or anything.

Anyway, today is 13 DPO for me. I've been fortunate enough to have kept so busy that the TWW has been super quick and easy. I had a dream last night that I got my BFP, so I took a test this morning. BFN... I haven't had any of my normal LP symptoms. The occasional tender breasts, but usually only in the morning. I was feeling hopeful. I thought having no symptoms might mean pregnancy. I know you're not our until you're out, but... I really just feel out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->