September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Cd1 for me.

Congrats to all those with bfps and i will see everyone else over in october.

Hi ladies, I'm back. I'm still having O issues but still with plenty of hope for a bfp. :happydance:

I'll be testing September 30 and on...lol :haha: I'm hoping I don't go too crazy with the tests.

Congrats to our bfp ttcers!!! FX for more bfps!!!

10 dpo today and decided to test. I got what I think is a very faint line on an Easy At Home IC. When I had a chemical in May, these never showed anything for me. I'm super scared it's not real or will be a chemical. Going to test later tonight after a hold. I want to post the photo for your opinions, but I don't know how! Lol

Hi, you can use photobucket to store you pics in private, then post them on here. Just make sure you don't have ad blocks because photobucket won't work on browsers with ad block. I just use google. My internet explorer doesn't work well with this site or photobucket for some reason.

Looking forward to seeing your test!! FX !!!

CD33 for me today.. AF did not show up yesterday.. if she is a no-show today.. then I'm definitely testing in the morning..

Congrats Sarah! Will be stalking for pics.

LadyApril - eeek! Can’t wait for your test and hope AF stays away! I am so impressed you haven’t tested yet!

When trying to post a pic. Go to "go advanced" (instead of 'post quick reply') then click on the paperclip and attach a photo there. Close that page and continue your comment then 'post reply' if it says the photo is too large just crop it and try again

This was at 7am fmu, taken within the timeframe. I'm really scared because I then did a 4 hour hold and took a FRER, but it was negative! I don't know what to think. Has anyone had a faint line on an IC, but a negative FRER? Thanks for the instructions on posting a photo!

Attachments

• 20170924_071333.jpg
    20170924_071333.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
I see that line! Could just be because it’s not FMU, or how/when your body processes the HCG to appear in your pee. I would test again in the AM with FRER!!

Hey, just wanted to check in. I'm expecting AF in the next couple days. I was sick during my fertile week so there was no BD.

For now, I think we're going to do a little NTNP and let it happen on God's timing.

I see that line! Could just be because it’s not FMU, or how/when your body processes the HCG to appear in your pee. I would test again in the AM with FRER!!

Thank you! It's going to be a long afternoon/night!!

I bet!! Good luck to you and I’ll be waiting to see tomorrow’s test! Praying you get your positive.

I do see that sarah! I agree, take another FRER in the morning.

Sarah sorry I don't see a line and I inverted it to double check my eyes and still see nothing :(
Maybe it's the picture uploading as I know they are sometimes slightly different once uploaded

Good luck testing tomorrow :)

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for your input, all! See, I see the faint line in the inversion too. Maybe ttc is finally making me crazy. Lol. Fingers crossed for in the morning!

Sarah: I see some thing as well. Praying FRER in the morning shows you a bfp!!

I took my test in the middle of the day today and I'm pretty sure it was a BFN.. however, I am still waiting on AF to show.. so will just have to wait I guess.. if she doesn't arrive by Friday, I will test again

Lady: Sorry about the bfn...hopefully AF won't show FX for a bfp :hugs:

That is so weird April - maybe you implanted a bit late? Still time for a BFP. I hope AF stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->