September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I can say that I have had an awful off and on headache yesterday and today which I had with my son. I am wondering if perhaps it could be implantation and the hcg is just making it's way to the urine. Fingers crossed!

icywin - i just posted this on another thread. I'm cross posting because I think it addresses what you are going through, too!

I keep reminding myself that I didn't get a super faint pos hpt until 10 dpo with my rainbow baby (and that was with an hcg of 3!). I didn't get a clear bfp until 11 DPO and a digital positive until 12 dpo.

Somehow, I don't seem to be listening to myself because I'm still bumming about the 9 DPO BFN!

Thanks curiousowl. That's what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure! They prescribed me the progesterone before my CP ended last cycle because my levels were low but told me not to take it after ovulation but to wait for a positive test and come back in, but I went against their orders and have been taking it since OV anyway because of the short luteal phase.

Also, when did you normally ovulate with your short cycle? Last cycle I didn't use OPK's and got a positive on day 24 of my cycle. I am wondering what dpo that might have been (I realize everyone is different).

After my CP I ovulated on day 15 and I am just hoping and wondering if 10 dpo is too early for me to test. I keep holding out hope for a bfp every day but nothing.

I O'd pretty consistently around CD17-19. I really think progesterone helped me. My LP after having my DD was 11 days. And I tracked for over a years before TTC. We TTC for 2 cycles with no progesterone, then 3 with. 2 of the cycles with I got pregnant.

Okay girls seriously need help!! Just did a boots pg test as I have no self control :haha: and there's a line in the test box but it's going across rather than down?? It's pink in color so I'm really confused

Okay girls seriously need help!! Just did a boots pg test as I have no self control :haha: and there's a line in the test box but it's going across rather than down?? It's pink in color so I'm really confused

Can we see a pic?

icywin - i just posted this on another thread. I'm cross posting because I think it addresses what you are going through, too!

I keep reminding myself that I didn't get a super faint pos hpt until 10 dpo with my rainbow baby (and that was with an hcg of 3!). I didn't get a clear bfp until 11 DPO and a digital positive until 12 dpo.

Somehow, I don't seem to be listening to myself because I'm still bumming about the 9 DPO BFN!

I know! I don't know why I am beating myself up and acting like it's all over at 10 dpo. I think I was mistaken on my ovulation date last cycle with my CP so I kept thinking I was getting a faint positive at 9-10 dpo but it might have been much later. I am just burning through those FRER's. :wacko:

https://tinypic.com/r/v5ux39/9 Can't see it this at all now officially going crazy haha

I know! I don't know why I am beating myself up and acting like it's all over at 10 dpo. I think I was mistaken on my ovulation date last cycle with my CP so I kept thinking I was getting a faint positive at 9-10 dpo but it might have been much later. I am just burning through those FRER's. :wacko:

I get a ton of ICs and try to use only one FRER a day. I know. That's still a lot. It makes me feel better, though. Then, if I'm really having a rough month, I'll get a bunch of the $.88 walmart cheapies, too.

Haha! They've been doing $3 off coupons on FRER's around here a lot so I've been able to get 3 tests for around $10.... Still a lot when I'm burning through 1-2 every day for a week. Bleh. <insert crazy person emoji>

Hey Ladies - I'm out for August so decided to start the September thread. Please feel free to join. If anyone has a clever name for the month let me know. lol :thumbup:

:dust: :af: :dust: :af: :dust:

emzywemzy83 :bfp:
raevanaa :bfp:

September 1
Buffyx
thunderbaby :bfp:
Shootingfor3 :coffee:
MoAds :coffee:
Boognishrises :bfp:

September 2
Dream143r

September 3
JWC13 :bfp: - early loss :cry:
TTC74
waiting2c
Milliezed :coffee:

September 4
hopefulone17 :coffee:

September 5
Sarahtonyn
Foreign Chick :bfp:

September 6
smurphy90
CanadianMoose :coffee:
brw2016 :bfp:

September 7
Alligator

September 8
Rach87 :bfp: - early loss :cry:
CheshireDucky
Buttercupbabi :coffee:
Angelique76
Blessedwife

September 9
AlmonstPreg :coffee:
brw2016 :coffee:
Sorsha
ashley2pink

September 10
Tove
Nixnax

September 11
Icecreamtwist :coffee:

September 13
bboo2 :coffee:
LuLu_TTC :coffee:

September 15
Curlymikes :coffee:
RawrGirl :bfp:
eppgirl :bfp: early loss :cry:
BabyBrain80
Sarah34 :coffee:

September 16
Claireful :coffee:
Wicky78 :bfp:
Trimeka :coffee:

September 17
topazicatzbet
Dill
Mona15 :bfp:
Amethyste

September 18
HopeBT :bfp:
tbfromlv

September 20
biancanieves :bfp:
MKaykes :bfp:
AmandaGAC
Heather.1987

September 21
Chasingrainbo :coffee:
Bloblo
curiousowl :bfp:

September 22
Sasha92 :coffee:

September 23
mommyaug09 :coffee:
KalonKiki :coffee:

September 25
clynn393
Cppeace :coffee:
Toadly
ladyapril777

September 26
mickels

September 28
Nuthatch
MissMymmy
TTCSK :bfp:

September 29
Sarahtonyn

September 30
amotherslove
FTale

Undecided
mdscpa
BunInTheBelly
Mom15

I love seeing all the bfp's. Gives me a little hope. 5po and nothing so far with symptoms

Hey Ladies - I'm out for August so decided to start the September thread. Please feel free to join. If anyone has a clever name for the month let me know. lol :thumbup:

:dust: :af: :dust: :af: :dust:

emzywemzy83 :bfp:
raevanaa :bfp:

September 1
Buffyx
thunderbaby :bfp:
Shootingfor3 :coffee:
MoAds :coffee:
Boognishrises :bfp:

September 2
Dream143r

September 3
JWC13 :bfp: - early loss :cry:
TTC74
waiting2c
Milliezed :coffee:

September 4
hopefulone17 :coffee:

September 5
Sarahtonyn
Foreign Chick :bfp:

September 6
smurphy90
CanadianMoose :coffee:
brw2016 :bfp:

September 7
Alligator

September 8
Rach87 :bfp: - early loss :cry:
CheshireDucky
Buttercupbabi :coffee:
Angelique76
Blessedwife

September 9
AlmonstPreg :coffee:
brw2016 :coffee:
Sorsha
ashley2pink

September 10
Tove
Nixnax

September 11
Icecreamtwist :coffee:

September 13
bboo2 :coffee:
LuLu_TTC :coffee:

September 15
Curlymikes :coffee:
RawrGirl :bfp:
eppgirl :bfp: early loss :cry:
BabyBrain80
Sarah34 :coffee:

September 16
Claireful :coffee:
Wicky78 :bfp:
Trimeka :coffee:

September 17
topazicatzbet
Dill
Mona15 :bfp:
Amethyste

September 18
HopeBT :bfp:
tbfromlv

September 20
biancanieves :bfp:
MKaykes :bfp:
AmandaGAC
Heather.1987

September 21
Chasingrainbo :coffee:
Bloblo
curiousowl :bfp:

September 22
Sasha92 :coffee:

September 23
mommyaug09 :coffee:
KalonKiki :coffee:

September 25
clynn393
Cppeace :coffee:
Toadly
ladyapril777

September 26
mickels

September 28
Nuthatch
MissMymmy
TTCSK :bfp:

September 29
Sarahtonyn

September 30
amotherslove
FTale

Undecided
mdscpa
BunInTheBelly
Mom15

Count me in for September 30

I'm sorry, Sarah. It could just be spotting, implantation bleeding...could be totally normal. Fx for you.

Penny I had no symptoms whatsoever during TWW so maybe a good sign

Thank you both, it is intermittment and pink at the moment. Guess we will see what happens over the next couple of days x

Just took my bra off and omg my boobs are killing me and feel so heavy!!

So I just went to the bathroom and there was light pink blood &#128553; I just got a positive pg test I made an appt. for tomorrow to the doctors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->