• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

6/7 dpo and feeling very emotional for no definable reason, as if I just want to sit down and cry, and I rarely cry. I sometimes feel this way the day before AF, but not due for another week. Ugh. Anyone else having a similar experience?

Hello ladies, anymore room in here ? ;)

I'm 1dpo today and will try to hold off and test on sep.5th at 12dpo.

Like TTC trying for baby#4 also have 3 girls and praying for a son.
This is Cycle #5 for me .

Good luck to all of us xx

Having Ov pain yesterday and today and feeling ugh. Not quite ewcm yet but its getting there. Woo hurry up eggy so I can start my tww and symptom spotting! Lol

Had some OV cramps yesterday, too, with creamy CM... Glad to have a "normal" feeling cycle! June was an anovulatory cycle (due to some stress), and last month was a CP, so I hope this one works 😍

Officially here for September! Cd1. Not sure how long my cycle will be or when ill test until o is confirmed on my chart. Onto cycle #4.

CD 1 for me here too. It's a little bit of a downer that this is going to be cycle 6 already!

Can I be put down as undecided, too?

Crap. I've had such a weird month. We had some sudden oppotunities arise and decided to postpone ttc for a year so I haven't really paid attention to cm and other symptoms and forgot to temp yesterday. After thinking a lot about it we've decided to not do it and stick to our original plan.

I usually ovulate around cd 15 and today is cd 13 so I figured we still have a chance to conceive this month if we dtd today and the following two days. But today I wake up to a temp spike?!?!

I had a couple of glasses of wine last night and went to bed late, can that cause a temp jump? I have to ask dr google...

I have to do a opk today and start checking my cm, I know it would have been more helpful if I had tracked it the last couple of days... Beating myself up about possibly missing this cycle!! :(

Alcohol and unusual sleep can cause a spike, yes, if it remains up you likely ovulated early.

This TWW is really getting to me. Normally during the TWW I just have to wonder if I'll get a BFP, because I was able to temp properly in the past. This time though, since I didn't know until Monday that I even had a follicle (after 144 days!) I'm not even positive that I O'd.

I just want to know that I've O'd at this point. After such a long cycle, I want to know the end of this cycle is in sight, BFP or not. :(

My temp hasn't really dropped much at all. I'm on CD 4 now and my temp is the same as it was during my LP. Is that normal?

Tove- alcohol and late night can cause a huge spike. That happened to me on CD 4. Had a little wine and game night lasted much later than usual.

Smurphy- You could go get some blood work done to verify you O'd!

Clynn- it sometimes takes a few days before my temp drops to normal LP levels. Usually after or at the end of AF.

Hi Ladies,

Can you please put me down for testing on 9th September. I should be O today and have BD the past 2 nights and will be again tonight.

Although I did have an ovulation 'twinge' on Thursday night and spotting the next day, so I may have O'd earlier than I thought.

This is the first real cycle for me, this will be my 2nd 'real' period after coming off the pill if it arrives. Praying it won't of course :)

Any other POAS addicts? I am 5 DPO and POAS today . . . For science! :haha:

Smurphy- You could go get some blood work done to verify you O'd!

I'm hoping my RE will want to do some on Tuesday. I'd (hopefully) be about 7 dpo. I had some very sudden, stabbing, cramping a bit ago, but it only lasted for a few minutes. Most certainly in the ovary that the follicle was in, though. *sigh* Hopefully I'll get some answers on Tuesday.

Hi all,

can you please put me down for 10th September?

TWW has officially begun

Last night, I had a fairly significant amount of watery cm. I normally have dry cm post O. At 5 DPO, I don't know that it means anything but I'm keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless!

My temp hasn't really dropped much at all. I'm on CD 4 now and my temp is the same as it was during my LP. Is that normal?
It's why many ladies don't temp during af. You're temp can be all over as you chemicals are basically resetting.

Haven't popped in here in a little while as there wasn't much to report and we were on vacation for a few days. Looks like I should be heading into the TWW shortly, though! Pretty much positive OPK this morning, so based on past cycles I'm thinking O will be coming tomorrow or the next day. Then begins the symptom obsessing. ;)

I've used the OvuSense two nights now and really like it. I don't notice it at all once it's in, and it gives me the security of knowing I'm temping accurately despite my weird sleep patterns. The only downside is it appears you have to pay monthly to use the app or you can't get your temperature readings. (I got 30 days free with the device, so I haven't had to subscribe yet.) I'm hoping it'll be able to clearly show the O shift even though I wasn't able to start with it until CD 12. I'll have at least a few pre-rise temps for comparison.

Good luck to everyone!

13 more days!!! I don't know if I can wait that long!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"