• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hi Ladies

I've been away for a couple days sorry. I've updated the list. If I missed anyone please just let me know.

MissMymmy - what date should I put you down for?

Accidentally clicked the unsubscribe button... hope this comment will resubscribe me...

Dream<<< thanx for the add!

TTC<<< I am also having a symptomless cycle this time... Hoping this is a good "sign".

Good luck to those who just joined in xx

Woo the 8th is a happenin day! Theres bound to be a BFP for one of us!

Oh and Rach, I woke up last night so nauseous...but I only just ovulated yesterday? It was so weird. It was so bad it woke me up from my sleep. I feel fine now, but I'm confused by what it was! I wonder if ovulation itself can cause nausea?

Ive read that can happen. The surge of hormones during O can affect some women.

Yes, sometimes the sudden rush of progesterone can cause nausea in some. It seems especially true if having high estrogen, lower than normal temps prior to ovulation.

Can i join in please, 2-3dpo today. Due for AF 10th September, but can never wait that long to test! Will probably test on the 3rd as is fathers day here and if did happen to get an early positive that would be amazing. From there will test on and off till AF is due

Took a progesterone suppository last night... was so nauseous within minutes, had to go to sleep. Today have af-like cramps, but only 3dpo. Does progesterone do that?

Normally have very sore bb's the day after O but nothing yet, only slightly under the arms. Ugh, this tww is driving me nuts already and it's only started... :wacko:

Took a progesterone suppository last night... was so nauseous within minutes, had to go to sleep. Today have af-like cramps, but only 3dpo. Does progesterone do that?

Normally have very sore bb's the day after O but nothing yet, only slightly under the arms. Ugh, this tww is driving me nuts already and it's only started... :wacko:

I've never had any side effects from the suppositories.

Can i join in please, 2-3dpo today. Due for AF 10th September, but can never wait that long to test! Will probably test on the 3rd as is fathers day here and if did happen to get an early positive that would be amazing. From there will test on and off till AF is due

Welcome to the round!

Wishing you best of luck for a BFP on Father's Day....
How amazing would that be.
Xx

I have no idea about the progesterone, but as far as the lack of the usual PMS symptoms goes, I believe it's a good sign, when hoping for a BFP.

This is my 5th cycle and I've had all the symptoms in the book, in the past 4 cycles. Starting @ 1dpo... This month zip, nothing, null, nada.....(however this morning 5dpo, I did feel some mild cramping) I keep telling myself that this is a good sign ;) Only time will tell, I suppose.
Good luck xx

Any of the early September testers already started testing? I'm a 9/3 tester but I took a test yesterday at 8dpo. I told myself that I would wait and not go testing crazy this cycle but let's be honest, I have no self control. Of course the test was a BFN but it was only 8dpo. I'm going to test again tonight but not really expecting much :)

A random fun fact- if I do end up getting a BFP this cycle, my due date will be on 5/13 which is mothers day. That would be pretty awesome!

Any of the early September testers already started testing? I'm a 9/3 tester but I took a test yesterday at 8dpo. I told myself that I would wait and not go testing crazy this cycle but let's be honest, I have no self control. Of course the test was a BFN but it was only 8dpo. I'm going to test again tonight but not really expecting much :)

A random fun fact- if I do end up getting a BFP this cycle, my due date will be on 5/13 which is mothers day. That would be pretty awesome!
Good luck! That was my EDD with DD and it's her birthday and my birthday, lol. But it wasn't Mother's Day the year she was born.

I'm on CD 7. How does the first week of a cycle go by so quickly but the first week of the TWW goes by sooo slowly!

I started round 4 of Clomid yesterday. I'm planning on using Preseed this time. And I'm going to try to BD more this time! I really hope this is our month. If not... we're taking a break... again... and I'll be having my husband go in for testing as well.

I was born May 13th as well!

As for me. Nothing really to report. About 5 dpo maybe. Feeling surprisingly good. Had a decent amount of pinching and twinges yesterday.

Hi. Can you put me down for the 15th, please?

My TTC Journal

https://www.connectedmoms.com/tickers/tickers/1ktwyy1179sptkf5.png

https://www.connectedmoms.com/tickers/tickers/r0tzx8ipxtlxjexi.png

https://www.connectedmoms.com/tickers/tickers/ospbxxrky94uez14.png

I have no idea about the progesterone, but as far as the lack of the usual PMS symptoms goes, I believe it's a good sign, when hoping for a BFP.

This is my 5th cycle and I've had all the symptoms in the book, in the past 4 cycles. Starting @ 1dpo... This month zip, nothing, null, nada.....(however this morning 5dpo, I did feel some mild cramping) I keep telling myself that this is a good sign ;) Only time will tell, I suppose.
Good luck xx

Thank you Foreign Chick... praying for symptoms but after what you said above, glad there are no symptoms yet. Cervix is also still high. I am a serial cervix spotter... last time I got pregnant my cervix never came down from O-day. So, praying this is also a sign.

Hopefully, you are feeling the start of implantation :) Two weeks is actually such a short time unless you are in the tww. haha

baby dust to you all xo

Wow May 13th sounds like a lucky day! Hoping it is for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->