• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Is high estrogen a bad thing for TTC?

Ashley if you get your day 3 estradiol tested it should be between 25-75 pg/ml for optimal fertility, higher or lower and it will be difficult to conceive even with fertility treatment.

Had some light twinges yesterday and today I've been having AF like cramps all day (feel like I could start any minute - only 3dpo and due for AF on the 9th). Hopefully that's a good sign *fingers crossed* 🤔

Little memory popped up on my Facebook today. A year ago my husband held our niece for the first time. That was the day he told me he was ready to be a dad! And here we are!

I was born May 13th as well!

As for me. Nothing really to report. About 5 dpo maybe. Feeling surprisingly good. Had a decent amount of pinching and twinges yesterday.

Birthday twins!

Getting excited for all of you as September approaches!

For me, this has been a strange cycle since O day and I won't know what to think for future cycles if AF comes. I am about 10 dpo and AF is due Sept 1. Since about 3dpo, I have had mild cramps (has never happened to me until the very day AF is due) off and on every single day. Yesterday evening, the cramps worsened so much that I kept going to the bathroom to check. I also felt wet. This morning, I had white, stringy CM (TMI) whereas when I was pregnant and miscarried in April's cycle, I had white, lotiony CM. That I know of, I have never had the stringy kind, other than EWCM during O. I know progesterone can cause all kinds of weird CM, so I'm trying not to think too much into it, other than noting symptoms. I'm started to get scared about the 1st... I will be sad if AF comes, but will try to set my sights on next month. We are leaving that day for camping, so I will be very busy, which is a good thing. I will update when I can on the first, but will not have service later in the day or all weekend. AF usually comes for me in the afternoon. Good luck to all!

Weird to think that I am already on cycle 14. This one has to be it. Its the 6th one post miscarriage and we are honestly doing everything right this time. No strange travels, no strange stress, just a normal cycle - perfect for getting that bfp!

@dream, please move my testing day to 21 sept, since af showed early, i think i will ovulate around the 10th and test at 11dpo on 21st.

Bloblo... Wow, 14th cycle. That must be difficult. Are you getting any medical help now that you have passed a year? Hope the perfect conditions this cycle does the trick for you!

As for me, I suspect I am ovulating now or very soon. Opk positive today and have had very strong ovulation pains. Dtd yesterday, the day before that and today. Plan on doing it at least tomorrow as well. So that would be perfect timing and if I'm not pregnant this cycle I will be very disappointed (as we all are)...

Any of the early September testers already started testing? I'm a 9/3 tester but I took a test yesterday at 8dpo. I told myself that I would wait and not go testing crazy this cycle but let's be honest, I have no self control. Of course the test was a BFN but it was only 8dpo. I'm going to test again tonight but not really expecting much :)

A random fun fact- if I do end up getting a BFP this cycle, my due date will be on 5/13 which is mothers day. That would be pretty awesome!

I'm 8dpo today too but I'm holding off until Thursday at 10dpo to start testing. My HEDD is 5/14 but maybe I'll just say 5/13 cause that's way more fun. lol

Welcome new comers - testing dates should be up to date now.

Hi Dream! Based on my positive OPK Friday/Saturday and temp rise, FF suspects I O'd on Saturday. I'm going to try and wait to test til 12DPO...September 7. I might cave and go earlier but that is my goal. AHH September is getting so close!

I'm 8dpo today too but I'm holding off until Thursday at 10dpo to start testing. My HEDD is 5/14 but maybe I'll just say 5/13 cause that's way more fun. lol

You should lol! You never know, you might have ovulated right before midnight which would put you one day early :)

Af done. Small break before bding starts next week. Ready for this!

I would like to join, please. This is my first cycle off bc so I actually don't have an exact day when AF is (not) due. I guess put me undecided? Probably test on Sept 1 and if negative (it's still early) than again next week.

Best wishes everyone <3

Just an update:

We had our second RE appointment today. DH's semen analysis came back mostly okay. He had one results below the norm, and several that were above, but barely. The RE isn't really worried about it at this point and he'll be tested again in a little over a month.

My blood test results were good except for (as usual) my testosterone and androstendion, which were too high, as always. She prescribed me high-dose folic acid (5mg/day) to make up for my mood stabilizer's affect of blocking absorption. She also did an ultrasound to make sure the follicle she saw last week wasn't a cyst. She's sure that I ovulated, so that's good. She gave me a Clomid prescription (50mg, CD5-9) to get after AF comes and told me which days to go in for blood tests and monitoring. I could get a bfp, but I don't have high hopes because this cycle was sooooo long. I'm happy to know that we'll at least be starting on Clomid in the next two weeks, if we don't get a bfp.

September is getting very close. Hoping to see some nice BFP's.

I've been having some unusual symptoms, well unusual for me.

FX for us all.

Hi ladies, I am 4dpo today. For the firs time ever I have af like cramps. I have read that it could be a good sign... not sure what to think. This is also my first cycle using progesterone. What I can tell you is that this tww makes me feel as if I need to be institutionalised LOL

Any advice, or bfp stories, welcome :)

Hello ladies!! I am on CD 8, this will be first month actively trying after 3 losses.
I have three boys, my oldest will be four in October and I have twins that will be three in May.
:hello:

Saw a nice jump in my temp this morning, so I think I can safely say I'm now in the TWW! Not sure if I Oed late Monday or sometime yesterday, so I'll just count today as 1 dpo.

I'm going to *try* to hold off testing until 11 dpo, which would be Sept 9. Dream143r, could you move me to there from undecided? :)

I had expected ovulation related nausea yesterday but feel normal so far today. I don't usually start seeing TWW symptoms (preggo or not) until 5-6 dpo anyway. After a lot of symptom spotting last month, I'm going to try to be more chill this cycle, but, well, we'll see. ;)

The last two nights I've had SO much trouble sleeping. It took me hours to fall asleep Monday and about the same last night. I was also constantly rolling around all throughout the night last night. Now this is super weird for me because I'm sort of a pro at sleeping- I NEVER have issues sleeping and especially never have 2 nights in a row of no sleep.

This morning I googled to see if this might be a symptom of early pregnancy and I've read that it is- but I'm taking this with a grain of salt as it seems that pretty much anything can be a symptom (which is why I try not to symptom spot). I'm 10dpo today so I'll take another HPT this afternoon to see if it shows anything.

Anyone else experienced this is previous pregnancies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->