• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hi eppgirl - welcome. What test date should I put you down for?

The last two nights I've had SO much trouble sleeping. It took me hours to fall asleep Monday and about the same last night. I was also constantly rolling around all throughout the night last night. Now this is super weird for me because I'm sort of a pro at sleeping- I NEVER have issues sleeping and especially never have 2 nights in a row of no sleep.

This morning I googled to see if this might be a symptom of early pregnancy and I've read that it is- but I'm taking this with a grain of salt as it seems that pretty much anything can be a symptom (which is why I try not to symptom spot). I'm 10dpo today so I'll take another HPT this afternoon to see if it shows anything.

Anyone else experienced this is previous pregnancies?
Yup, this was a definite TWW symptom for me with DD. So much so that I stopped temping because I couldn't get an accurate one.

Bloblo... Wow, 14th cycle. That must be difficult. Are you getting any medical help now that you have passed a year? Hope the perfect conditions this cycle does the trick for you!

Thanks! The doctors here see it as cycle #6 since i was pregnant 6 months ago. I need to wait 6 more months if i want fertility treatment (for free). I can go to a private doc, but haven't found one that i trust and that speaks fluent English yet... So we will try this cycle. If it doesn't work, then we will go clean eating and no drinking for the next cycle, and if we reach cycle #16, then we will go to fertility dr for proper testing...

Hi all, can I join please?
Im in my first proper cycle since having a mc at 10weeks on 16th July. Just at the end of a very weird af but I will count it and start the opks soon to see whats going on.

So at the moment Im thinking of testing around 15th Sept but may change. Poas addict so well stocked up on opks and ics!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi ladies, I am 4dpo today. For the firs time ever I have af like cramps. I have read that it could be a good sign... not sure what to think. This is also my first cycle using progesterone. What I can tell you is that this tww makes me feel as if I need to be institutionalised LOL

Any advice, or bfp stories, welcome :)

Angelique--I have had the very same experience for the first time this cycle. I had stabbing pains starting on 3dpo, then AF-like cramps (though milder) every day since then. Today I am 11dpo. AF for me is due tomorrow or Friday. I am also not sure what to think, and I am scared to get excited. I have been telling myself that, if AF comes, maybe my hormones were just stronger this cycle, and it's a good sign after my miscarriage in April's cycle. Good luck to you!

I'm so jealous of everyone who is testing in the next week. :p I'm so excited to start seeing all the BFPs September has to bring though!!! Good luck, ladies!!!

In my TWW now but don't agree with FF. Based on opk and ovulation pain I think I ovulated on cd 16, but temp wise it lookes like cd 15.

I think our timing this month was spot on, right now all we can do is wait. My biggest issue in the tww is not drinking too much coffee, I try to limit it to a weak cup in the morning.

I really hope this is our month, I would love to have a may baby!

I will not test as early as last cycle because that only means more days of possible disappointment. Will also try not to symptom spot too much because most symptoms are just signs of progesterone anyways...

In my TWW now but don't agree with FF. Based on opk and ovulation pain I think I ovulated on cd 16, but temp wise it lookes like cd 15.

I think our timing this month was spot on, right now all we can do is wait. My biggest issue in the tww is not drinking too much coffee, I try to limit it to a weak cup in the morning.

I really hope this is our month, I would love to have a may baby!

I will not test as early as last cycle because that only means more days of possible disappointment. Will also try not to symptom spot too much because most symptoms are just signs of progesterone anyways...

I hope you get your May baby!! Timing looks so good. You may have caught your LH on the way down with that positive opk?? I would think CD 16 seems more plausible with the opk. I'm with you on coffee. Switched to water process decaf. I know they say a cup or two is ok but I'd rather not!!
Here's to a quick tww!!

Hi ladies, I am 4dpo today. For the firs time ever I have af like cramps. I have read that it could be a good sign... not sure what to think. This is also my first cycle using progesterone. What I can tell you is that this tww makes me feel as if I need to be institutionalised LOL

Any advice, or bfp stories, welcome :)

Angelique--I have had the very same experience for the first time this cycle. I had stabbing pains starting on 3dpo, then AF-like cramps (though milder) every day since then. Today I am 11dpo. AF for me is due tomorrow or Friday. I am also not sure what to think, and I am scared to get excited. I have been telling myself that, if AF comes, maybe my hormones were just stronger this cycle, and it's a good sign after my miscarriage in April's cycle. Good luck to you!

Hi Sarahtonyn - I am praying for you! When will you be testing?

This Morning the pain is a bit less, but still af-like cramping. I feel like I am getting flu. That is either real flu, or an additional symptom.

Thanks Reiko! Agree that I might have caught the LH surge on the way down. If FF is correct I'm already 3 days into the TWW so thats like 25% done :D

Is pregnancy treating you well, Reiko?

Good morning everyone :flower:

Welcome to all who just joined, good luck!

Anyone cave and tested yet?
I've reached my halfway mark today, and am tempted to start POAS tomorrow at 8dpo, but keep telling myself not to. Any advice? Lmbo....

I've reached my halfway mark today, and am tempted to start POAS tomorrow at 8dpo, but keep telling myself not to. Any advice? Lmbo....

I can't give you any advice! Yesterday I was 4dpo and I tested :haha: because I am crazy like that. :wacko:

POAS - it's fun, lol, even when you know it's too early to show.

I can't give you any advice! Yesterday I was 4dpo and I tested :haha: because I am crazy like that. :wacko:

LOVE IT! The earliest I've ever POAS was at 7dpo, but that was when I had some IC to burn. It's crazy how we "know" it's going to be a negative yet we still can't resist the urge. I was initially going to dare at 12dpo, but found a $3 off FRER coupon, so of course I picked up a 3 pack :blush: I am going to try my hardest and wait til Saturday(9dpo) to start, but I can already feel the weakness lurking... heheh

Hope someone gets a :bfp: soon, and spreads the "virus"
xx

Hi everyone
I will have a beta done on Sept 14th. Two days after my birthday. I had my first IUI on Tuesday morning. Post wash out sperm count was low, only 2 million. Doctor thinks it's because we BD the evening before, as recommended, since my bloodwork showed I might ovulate sooner than expected even though I had trigger shot Monday morning. I was not on clomid, one follicle was size 18 at time of trigger. My husbands count was not this low before, so doctor thinks it's from BD the night before but still said out chances are slim. He's talking about IVF in the near future because he said IUI won't fix the male factor infertility issues. Has anyone had any success with IUI and low count before? I need some success stories!

LOVE IT! The earliest I've ever POAS was at 7dpo, but that was when I had some IC to burn. It's crazy how we "know" it's going to be a negative yet we still can't resist the urge. I was initially going to dare at 12dpo, but found a $3 off FRER coupon, so of course I picked up a 3 pack :blush: I am going to try my hardest and wait til Saturday(9dpo) to start, but I can already feel the weakness lurking... heheh

Hope someone gets a :bfp: soon, and spreads the "virus"
xx

Ah don't I had some ICs arrive today, I'm 7DPO "must be strong, must not test"

Who the hell am I kidding

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck as we enter Sept! (And patience for those who need it!)

I'm 9 dpo and I know I could start testing, but I really really don't want to (so please don't try to convince me; it's depressing to me to get my hopes up each time.) It's tempting though. :| ~6 more days until AF is due.

:dust:
Baby dust to everyone!

I'm so jealous of everyone getting close to testing! I'm still around a week from O. Siiiigh. So boring.

Tomorrow's the day! Hopefully those of us on Sept 1 can get this month rolling well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->