September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Thanks Reiko! Agree that I might have caught the LH surge on the way down. If FF is correct I'm already 3 days into the TWW so thats like 25% done :D

Is pregnancy treating you well, Reiko?

Totally fine so far! I feel like I'm farther along than I am because I found out so early. Still not even 5 weeks :wacko: Hoping for the best.

Lol 1 week owl? I'm still 2 weeks from ovulating lol.

I'm 5dpo and I've had a lot of yellow CM the past 2 days. I've seen a lot of places where that's a good indicator of the mucus plug being formed. I sure hope so!! But I still have 9 days till AF is due and I don't want to cave and test before then 🙈

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck as we enter Sept! (And patience for those who need it!)

I'm 9 dpo and I know I could start testing, but I really really don't want to (so please don't try to convince me; it's depressing to me to get my hopes up each time.) It's tempting though. :| ~6 more days until AF is due.

:dust:
Baby dust to everyone!

GL not peeing on any sticks... keep strong you can do it!! Less than a week!!

Hello! Mind if I join you? I'm 9 dpo and I was *supposed* to not test until at least Sunday... but I caved and tested this morning due to symptoms... pics attached! What do you think, can you see the faint lines I can see??

I'm a mum of two girls aged 5 and 7 and used baby and bump all the way through my pregnancies with both girls, it was my lifeline! I've locked myself out of my old account though, so had to open a new one. We haven't been trying and honestly, we weren't planning another baby at all, so this has come as a bit of a shock to us... well, we had a whoops this month, which turned out to be right around ovulation and here we are! Shocked but would be super pleased if this turns into a BFP :baby: I never got lines so early with my other two, 12 dpo I got a super faint line with my youngest. I tested now due to my symptoms, I've felt pregnant all week and couldn't hold out any more :kiss:

Attachments

• 9dpo frer.jpg
    9dpo frer.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 9 dpo clear blue.jpg
    9 dpo clear blue.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 30
I'm 12dpo and I got a faint positive on 10dpo and 11 dpo. I'm waiting for a strong line to show my husband. So I will be testing again this afternoon. AF is due on Saturday! Good luck everyone!

Enzy, I can see something super light. Keep testing.

Lol Owl I just plan to stay busy.

emzy - I see something on the FRER! the second one is a little too blurry to tell but that looks really promising to me!!

emzy - I don't think I see anything. Keep us posted on new tests!

P.S. We're dpo buddies! (Probably; I don't have official confirmation because I couldn't temp right around O.)

Not feeling good about this cycle at all. We only got to BD once thanks to craziness at OH's work. I'm not getting my crosshairs but I had a positive OPK so I'm going by that. Not sure what's up with my temps this cycle but it feels like a pattern. Thinking about buying a new BBT thermometer just in case.

Can't believe tomorrow is September already!

I'm 5dpo and I've had a lot of yellow CM the past 2 days. I've seen a lot of places where that's a good indicator of the mucus plug being formed. I sure hope so!! But I still have 9 days till AF is due and I don't want to cave and test before then 🙈

I am also 5DPO and have similar, but it's more white in colour and I KNOW I had the same thing my first BFP (sadly ended in MC at 8w) but I didn't notice it until 3-4 days before I tested. But I also may not have been paying that close of attention as I am now! AHHH Fx for us both! I might test Tuesday next week at 9 DPO but I want to hold out til 11DPO. We'll see!

Oooh emzy i can see it on both. And i usually cant see anything lol. Hope the lines are darker tomorrow!

I am also 5DPO and have similar, but it's more white in colour and I KNOW I had the same thing my first BFP (sadly ended in MC at 8w) but I didn't notice it until 3-4 days before I tested. But I also may not have been paying that close of attention as I am now! AHHH Fx for us both! I might test Tuesday next week at 9 DPO but I want to hold out til 11DPO. We'll see!

I've been thinking I'll probably test next Wednesday 😊 FX to you!!! And hopefully it's a good sign for both of us!

Hi Dream! Can you put me down for undecided? It will be around the end of the month, but not sure exactly when yet. FXed for all you ladies this month.

In my TWW now but don't agree with FF. Based on opk and ovulation pain I think I ovulated on cd 16, but temp wise it lookes like cd 15.

I think our timing this month was spot on, right now all we can do is wait. My biggest issue in the tww is not drinking too much coffee, I try to limit it to a weak cup in the morning.

I really hope this is our month, I would love to have a may baby!

I will not test as early as last cycle because that only means more days of possible disappointment. Will also try not to symptom spot too much because most symptoms are just signs of progesterone anyways...

One of the best things I've done while TTC is to stop testing before 10dpo. If you can wait it out, it's so much better!

Not sure what's up with my temps this cycle but it feels like a pattern. Thinking about buying a new BBT thermometer just in case.

Do you temp vaginally? I know that helps a lot of women get more reliable temps. You could also check your battery. Or just buy a new one! :winkwink: haha

Emzy I see it on the FRER! I've never used a clearblue so I'm not sure how to read them. Congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->