*** September 2020 Babies ***

I think I had an appt around 6 weeks with my first & it was an ultrasound.

When’s the earliest you can have an appointment ? 8 weeks? Xx

I think it depends on where you live. I know when I had my boys the midwives just booked you in for the next available appointment as soon as you called to say you were pregnant but where I live now they only do booking-in appointments between 8 and 10 weeks (although mine will be the day before I'm 8 weeks, I think just because it was the only one available).

Progression pic! I’m going to call my doctor tomorrow - not sure if I need to go through docs or straight to midwife as my first pregnancy was in a different area!

6CE37B7A-98C7-49E3-8833-EA8B4E4E472A.jpeg

Progression pic! I’m going to call my doctor tomorrow - not sure if I need to go through docs or straight to midwife as my first pregnancy was in a different area!

View attachment 1076418

Nice progression! Where I am you have to get it confirmed by the doctor (hand in a urine sample for them to do another home pregnancy test =D>) and then call the community midwife for a booking in appointment. I called 35 times today and failed to get through ](*,)

Nice progression! Where I am you have to get it confirmed by the doctor (hand in a urine sample for them to do another home pregnancy test =D>) and then call the community midwife for a booking in appointment. I called 35 times today and failed to get through ](*,)

Oh jeez! Yeah - I better call tomorrow and find our what the deal is here!

Hi ladies with this being my first pregnancy I’m so worried about what to eat throughout the day , any advice ? I eat porridge and berries for breakfast.
And I’m just drinking water as I darent drink anything else haha ! Any advice and opinions would help so much ! Xxx

Last time I found eating little and often worked, I had nausea but wasn’t actually sick. I avoided all the typical ones they tell you about like soft cheeses, pate, raw fish etc. Drinks wise I naturally cut down on caffeine because I couldn’t stand the taste while pregnant, usually I drink several cups a day!

Is anyone having any symptoms yet? I have really really sore boobs today and for the last week I’ve got really bad nausea every evening :sick:

Last time I found eating little and often worked, I had nausea but wasn’t actually sick. I avoided all the typical ones they tell you about like soft cheeses, pate, raw fish etc. Drinks wise I naturally cut down on caffeine because I couldn’t stand the taste while pregnant, usually I drink several cups a day!

Is anyone having any symptoms yet? I have really really sore boobs today and for the last week I’ve got really bad nausea every evening :sick:
Thanks hun and nope I haven’t had any symptoms yet !! Only sore boobs for 3 days and that was last week. Nothing since !! Xxx

I’ve been feeling nauseous the past two evenings! In fact, I was a little worried when I woke up feeling ok this morning but late afternoon it started again....I didn’t get morning sickness with my first pregnancy x

Last time I had plenty of nausea but never actually sickness, and it was always mornings or during the day.

This time I feel like everything is heightened, way more than last time and I don’t remember the symptoms being as early last time? :-s

My main symptom is I am super tired and my body aches. Some hunger too! I didn't get nausea til 10 or 11 weeks with my first pregnancy. I kinda have warm, tingly boobs on and off too but pretty mild.

I started having nausea just after 7 weeks for my first pregnancy and then I got sick 5-20 times a day EVERY. DAY. So far just a couple random bouts, but nothing serious.

So far this time, I just feel like... a full/emptiness in my uterus & light cramping. It almost feels like a little balloon has been inflated in my uterus! I’m just enjoying my life until the morning sickness comes! I’m also pretty tired, but my iron supplements have definitely been helping.

Did anyone have any implantation bleeding? I didn’t for my first & I didn’t this time either.

I started having nausea just after 7 weeks for my first pregnancy and then I got sick 5-20 times a day EVERY. DAY. So far just a couple random bouts, but nothing serious.

So far this time, I just feel like... a full/emptiness in my uterus & light cramping. It almost feels like a little balloon has been inflated in my uterus! I’m just enjoying my life until the morning sickness comes! I’m also pretty tired, but my iron supplements have definitely been helping.

Did anyone have any implantation bleeding? I didn’t for my first & I didn’t this time either.

I didn’t have implantation bleeding - for this one or my first. I keep feeling like I’m getting my period - I really hope this sticks!

My main symptoms are sore boobs and needing to pee a lot! I'm waking up once or twice every night to go to the bathroom, and have also woken up early a few mornings (5/5.30am) absolutely staaaarrrving!

Other than that I've not really had any symptoms but I'm tired in the evenings and struggling to stay awake after I get the kids to bed.

Yep. It's not even 5pm and I am SO ready for bed.

Yep. It's not even 5pm and I am SO ready for bed.
I’ve been the same. I worked 8-1 today and just cooked and cleaned and then had a nap at 7 and woken up at 9:30!! And could go back to sleep. (I know that’s not a nap nap haha)

Also ladies what’s fruits can you get in pregnancy and what to avoid ? As I’ve been eating bananas as some websites say yes but noticed some say no... ahhh!! Xxx

I’ve been the same. I worked 8-1 today and just cooked and cleaned and then had a nap at 7 and woken up at 9:30!! And could go back to sleep. (I know that’s not a nap nap haha)

Also ladies what’s fruits can you get in pregnancy and what to avoid ? As I’ve been eating bananas as some websites say yes but noticed some say no... ahhh!! Xxx

Hmm.. I could definitely be wrong, but I thought all fruits and veggies were okay.. I know I ate a lot of bananas my last pregnancy.. the only issues come from alfalfa or bean sprouts & cantaloupe which can contain E-Coli. (honestly, with the constant recalls any veggie can have it)

Aside from the basic no sushi, soft cheeses, alcohol.. some more uncommon things are hibiscus, deli meats, meringues, and hollandaise sauce.

I didn’t have implantation bleeding last pregnancy but did this pregnancy. Cramping on 23rd Dec followed by spotting 26th-28th then got a super super faint line on 30th and proper confirmed BFP on the 31st, 1st and 4th :happydance:

I feel a lot more confident in this pregnancy, last one was a chemical and although I got a strong test line, when my doctor phoned to confirm my results they said it was really faint so must be pretty early, I lost it the following week. This time when confirming she said it was “definitely positive” and called me within 30 mins of doing the test [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->