*** September 2020 Babies ***

Hi everyone! I got my BFP yesterday :) EDD is 16th September (I think), this will be my 3rd baby, but I have big age gaps between them!

Hi everyone! I got my BFP yesterday :) EDD is 16th September (I think), this will be my 3rd baby, but I have big age gaps between them!

Congratulations! :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1! We’ll adjust any dates if required as we all get them confirmed. How are you feeling?

Congratulations! :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1! We’ll adjust any dates if required as we all get them confirmed. How are you feeling?

Thank you!
Ever so slightly sore boobs and I keep thinking I feel queasy but I don't know if that's just my nerves at this point lol. How are you today?

I’m ok, sore boobs too and nausea seems to be hitting me at tea time mostly!

All confirmed with my doctor and midwife so just (im)patiently waiting on the date for my booking in appointment coming through the post! :lol:

Wondering if they will want to scan me early this time due to my last cycle being my loss, I’ve heard of some people getting this and some that don’t so not sure what they’ll do :-k

I’m ok, sore boobs too and nausea seems to be hitting me at tea time mostly!

All confirmed with my doctor and midwife so just (im)patiently waiting on the date for my booking in appointment coming through the post! :lol:

Wondering if they will want to scan me early this time due to my last cycle being my loss, I’ve heard of some people getting this and some that don’t so not sure what they’ll do :-k

I think it all depends on your doctor or midwife. I know my last hospital they wouldn't do an ultrasound until 8 weeks but this new one is 4. I'm not sure if they change it based on past history.

I have my confirmation & referral appointment in a few hours! Hooray more peeing on a stick!

My nips are really sensitive but my boobs feel the same. I'm really tired, but not any nausea, YET. [-o<

Congratulations and welcome! :hugs:

I think it all depends on your doctor or midwife. I know my last hospital they wouldn't do an ultrasound until 8 weeks but this new one is 4. I'm not sure if they change it based on past history.

I have my confirmation & referral appointment in a few hours! Hooray more peeing on a stick!

My nips are really sensitive but my boobs feel the same. I'm really tired, but not any nausea, YET. [-o<

Oh that’s exciting, nice when it gets officially confirmed isn’t it?

Hopefully nausea stays away! Fingers crossed!

I’m not actually sure how I’ll be dated, I’ve worked out my dates based on when I think I ovulated, but if I do it from the date of my last bleed (my loss) then I’m actually around 7 weeks! :-k When I called to book in with the midwife she just asked for my last period date so hoping I’ll get an appointment soon!

Hello! I’ll be joining you all! For now, my due date is Sept. 4th - which is earlier than I expected!

Ive always had longer cycles. One time in my life I had a cycle that was 33 days, but other than that they’ve been 38-49 days. Last cycle was 38 days. Well, this Sunday was CD 38 for me, so I finally allowed myself to take a hpt. I usually take so many, way too early, but restrained this time. Immediately, the test line was very dark and it actually took a few seconds for the control line to show up and got darker over time. The lines eventually balanced out, but the test line was was still darker. I thought that was so weird considering I was just 4 weeks, maybe even earlier! I also started being nauseous and very tired that day.
In July, I had an ectopic pregnancy, so I was instructed to call my doctor as soon as I found out I was pregnant again so we could check my hcg levels & do an ultrasound when it was time.
Went in yesterday for lab work, then got the call that my hcg was 46,000+ they thought I may have been much further along, but my last period was definitely a period and I took a ton of hpt then. I had half convinced myself it was going to be twins with such a high number.
I went in for an ultrasound yesterday afternoon, and we saw ONE gestational sac and a yolk sac, which would be right for 5.5 weeks. I still ovulated much earlier than normal for me, but I’m not super further along like they may have thought. Just have really high hcg! I’ll be going back in two weeks for another scan and I’ll get a more accurate due date then.

My husband and I each have a child from a previous relationship, so this will be #3 for us. It’s most likely our last. When baby is born, the others will be 3 & 4 years old.

Welcome ja14 and congratulations! :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on the first page and will update when you confirm dates following your scan!

Those are super high numbers, I can see why you suspected twins! :yellow::yellow: Wishing you a happy and healthy 7.5 months from here!

Welcome ja14! I had almost the same scenario.. I couldn’t have been more than 10dpo & had a really dark line. Figured either twins or farther along than I thought.. who knows! But those numbers are great!

Is it mad that part of me would love twins?! :-#:lol:

Who all has other kids?

Our son Jude will be 2.5 when baby comes

I don't think it is crazy! The more, the merrier. My husband said if we have twins we're done lol.I would just be worried about taking care of them, bc I don't really have anyone to help me except his parents...but they live a few hours away. As long as they or he/she is healthy, I don't really care. My mom is a twin too but identical. I have had a lot of dreams about having multiples lately....triplets actually (that would be wild). My son will be exactly 2.5 too! Also, I ate ice cream for breakfast. I wasn't even really craving it, just reallly hungry lol.

Who all has other kids?

Aw I love his name!
I have 2 girls aged 6 and 15. Long enough between them that I forget so much and feel like I don't know what I'm doing all over again!

Aw I love his name!
I have 2 girls aged 6 and 15. Long enough between them that I forget so much and feel like I don't know what I'm doing all over again!

Thank you! I’m already stressing over naming a second child, it’s hard enough without having to consider your existing child’s name too haha

Don’t worry, I’m less than 2 years in and feel totally clueless again too! :lol:

Who all has other kids?

I have one son Jameson who just turned three this past Sunday! He is not my current partners, this will be his 2nd, however his first was stillborn.

It’s crazy how different this pregnancy is already. With my last, I was with an incredibly abusive & toxic person. He would literally tell me I was faking it when I would get sick or refuse to feel him kick because it was “gross”.

my partner now has hereby commenced that I no longer have to do the dishes (I was gagging doing them this afternoon) and constantly asks me how I’m feeling & tells me how excited he is. So very lucky :cloud9:

If you guys feel up to it, I’d love to put some faces to names! I’ll start :dance: this is me & my OH Ben :cloud9:

9B45BFA2-0EA6-4EDD-BDDA-3D2804885F2C.jpeg

I have one son Jameson who just turned three this past Sunday! He is not my current partners, this will be his 2nd, however his first was stillborn.

It’s crazy how different this pregnancy is already. With my last, I was with an incredibly abusive & toxic person. He would literally tell me I was faking it when I would get sick or refuse to feel him kick because it was “gross”.

my partner now has hereby commenced that I no longer have to do the dishes (I was gagging doing them this afternoon) and constantly asks me how I’m feeling & tells me how excited he is. So very lucky :cloud9:

Unsupportive toxic partners are the worst, no one needs that, especially while pregnant. Glad you have a good one now! <3

Can I (very cautiously) join you ladies? :flower:

I took a test tonight because I was a bit suspicious after almost throwing up my lunch earlier today. Lo and behold, I got a faint positive on a cheap $1 test! :happydance: I'm only 11dpo, so very early on. Ovulation puts my due date as September 19, 2020. DH and I weren't planning on starting TTC until June or July, so this pregnancy was a little unexpected. But we're excited!

This will be my 12th pregnancy - I have 3 kids with my ex (11yo DS, 10yo DD, and an angel girl), 2 kids with my husband (3yo DS, 13mo DD), and my husband and I have 6 tiny angels :angel: We're keeping our fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

I have to call my doctor and set up an appointment right away so I can get a dating ultrasound done. Thanks to PCOS and breastfeeding, I have super long cycles. If my pregnancy were based off my LMP, it would be a whole 4 weeks off. So I need to get in right away and make sure my actual due date is recorded.

I'm excited to get to join you all!

Welcome aidensxmomma and congratulations! :cloud9:

Sorry to hear about all of your losses, especially your angel girl, I can’t even imagine :cry: here’s wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

You must be glad that you get a scan early for peace of mind as much as anything?! Are you going to call to arrange it today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->