*** September 2020 Babies ***

I’ve had spotting this morning, trying not to panic :confused:

Welcome ja14 and aidesnxmomma and congratulations to both of you!

Hopefully it's just baby nestling in, but I know I'd be panicking too :hugs:Fingers crossed for you.

I'm 6 weeks today :happydance: Had a bit of an emotional wobble in the middle of the night when I woke up and my boobs felt totally normal and not sore at all, and I managed to convince myself it was all over :sad1: First trimester is so hard when you've had previous losses- every little symptom change or twinge messes with my head. I'm feeling a bit more positive this morning though.

Dated from my last bleed (which was my chemical) 7 weeks today, but from when I ovulated I reckon 5+2

I had spotting 26th-28th December which I thought was implantation bleeding. I dunno, my only experience of bleeding in pregnancy resulted in a loss so I’m not feeling the most positive right now.

Dated from my last bleed (which was my chemical) 7 weeks today, but from when I ovulated I reckon 5+2

I had spotting 26th-28th December which I thought was implantation bleeding. I dunno, my only experience of bleeding in pregnancy resulted in a loss so I’m not feeling the most positive right now.

I really really hope all ok xx

Have you got an early pregnancy unit you can call for some advice/reassurance? I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

I spotted with my first pregnancy for several weeks up until like 11 weeks. My dr said as long as it was not heavy, red, or accompanied by heavy cramping that it can be normal. I hope everything is ok!

Hi ladies so today I’ve had on and off cramps (literally feels like right before my period) is this a good or bad sign ? Im 4 weeks + 4 days xxx

As long as you are not bleeding heavily, it is probably normal, but talk/go to a professional/er if you feel something is wrong. I hope everything is ok! I have random cramps as well sometimes.

As long as you are not bleeding heavily, it is probably normal, but talk/go to a professional/er if you feel something is wrong. I hope everything is ok! I have random cramps as well sometimes.
Thanks hun I’m not bleeding just cramps like it’s my period but obviously it’s not coming ha ha xxxx

Haha ! It is weird. I have a lot of anxiety any time I feel anything. It is so hard not to!

Side note- had confirmation appt today (pee test) and it is confirmed. They put my edd as Sept 16th, but the first day of my lmp was Dec 9th, making edd Sept 14th ....idk how they got the 16th. Then based off conception, it could be the 12th or 13th, but I didn't tell them that. Kind of confused about that. Then, I made first appt for Feb 10th. They do not see anyone before 9 or 10 weeks they said, so that sucks. I was seen at 6 weeks with my son, but that was a different city. Ugh, a whole month! Seems like forever!

Last edited:
Shall we just adjust dates once we have them confirmed at scans?

As for me, bleeding seemed to stop as quickly as it started and very quickly went from pinky red to dark brown and barely there. Trying to remain calm and not panic. But feeling a bit better than I did this morning.

Came home tonight to my booking in appointment letter, it’s Tuesday! I’m so glad and relieved, just to be seen and get proper confirmation and have any worries listened too and possibly checked out

Try not to worry too much! I’ve definitely heard that a little spotting is totally normal.

I’ve been cramping constantly for the past week. Super light; but I know that’s normal too. We’ll all be fine :bodyb:

Shall we just adjust dates once we have them confirmed at scans?

As for me, bleeding seemed to stop as quickly as it started and very quickly went from pinky red to dark brown and barely there. Trying to remain calm and not panic. But feeling a bit better than I did this morning.

Came home tonight to my booking in appointment letter, it’s Tuesday! I’m so glad and relieved, just to be seen and get proper confirmation and have any worries listened too and possibly checked out

Sounds good about the dates! That's great that it was not a lot of bleeding. I hope it was just a little normal spotting and you get some peace of mind at your appt!

Welcome ja14 and aidesnxmomma and congratulations to both of you!

Hopefully it's just baby nestling in, but I know I'd be panicking too :hugs:Fingers crossed for you.

I'm 6 weeks today :happydance: Had a bit of an emotional wobble in the middle of the night when I woke up and my boobs felt totally normal and not sore at all, and I managed to convince myself it was all over :sad1: First trimester is so hard when you've had previous losses- every little symptom change or twinge messes with my head. I'm feeling a bit more positive this morning though.

if it reassures you at all, my boobs feel completely normal... no soreness or tingling at all!

I wish mine did! Mine are agony! :wacko:

Feeling pretty nauseous today too :sick:

Yup, same boat. My first (&last) pregnancy I couldn't even stand the look of meat or eggs. This morning, my boyfriend asked if I wanted a bacon breakfast sandwich & I about threw up thinking about it. :sick:

Has anyone been emotional / cried ? I’ve cried twice in 1.5 weeks over literally nothing xx

I have been emotional but it is more anxiety and getting irritated randomly. I have really bad pregnancy brain and am really clumsy too lol.

HA! Kinda. I bought my OH a onesie with bikes on it (he mountain bikes) and he reacted normally. BUT,, there wasn't enough gratitude for my sensitive pregnancy brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->