September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Zoboe95
Huge congratulations hon. Not big at all. Harley was 7lb 3oz at birth.
He dropped to 6lb 5oz and is now 6lb 14oz and 2 weeks old tomorrow.
7lb 3oz is not big at all hon its a lovely size.
She is perfect.
Can't wait for ure birth story when u feel ready tho hon. No pressure. I was shattered after birth and the few days after.
So take ure time and enjoy them new born snuggles it's the best. <3

@MadamRose
It's so funny isn't it. We're so adamant about not having any more and then the birth becomes a distant memory and u start thinking oh maybe 1 more lol.

Just the thought of never ever having a bump again or feeling the baby move and all the excitement of it.
It makes me feel so sad.
I know at 43 my chances will be slim but hopefully it will happen.
Definitely will have to be my last one tho because then I really will be too old.
Hate getting old.
I'm hoping I still have alot of good eggs left.
I mean all the midwifes at the hospital thought I was only 30 and cudnt believe I was 41.
I do have a baby face I always have.
So hopefully I'm still young on the inside too.
I'm even considering trying next September when I will still be 42 but ideally I don't want a summer due date but I know beggers can't be choosers.
Leaving it to 43 wud mean if it happened I wud be due September/ October again. Depending on how fast I fall and if it sticks.
Really want to enjoy Harley first.
We strated ttc Harley when Tommy was just 5 months and I did fall pregnant very easily 4 times but all ended in early miscarriages.
Then cycle number 11 bang pregnant with Harkey.
I'm hoping it won't take as long as that next time.
But as long as it happens I'm not really bothered how long it takes but obviously the older I get the less chance I have.

I hate it that us womon have a biological clock ticking away. Men can have babies at any age and it sucks that we can't.

I feel awful saying that because I am so blessed with what I already have and some womon can't even have 1.

But I can't help the way I feel. And I just don't feel done.

@Zoboe95
Huge congratulations hon. Not big at all. Harley was 7lb 3oz at birth.
He dropped to 6lb 5oz and is now 6lb 14oz and 2 weeks old tomorrow.
7lb 3oz is not big at all hon its a lovely size.
She is perfect.
Can't wait for ure birth story when u feel ready tho hon. No pressure. I was shattered after birth and the few days after.
So take ure time and enjoy them new born snuggles it's the best. <3

@MadamRose
It's so funny isn't it. We're so adamant about not having any more and then the birth becomes a distant memory and u start thinking oh maybe 1 more lol.

Just the thought of never ever having a bump again or feeling the baby move and all the excitement of it.
It makes me feel so sad.
I know at 43 my chances will be slim but hopefully it will happen.
Definitely will have to be my last one tho because then I really will be too old.
Hate getting old.
I'm hoping I still have alot of good eggs left.
I mean all the midwifes at the hospital thought I was only 30 and cudnt believe I was 41.
I do have a baby face I always have.
So hopefully I'm still young on the inside too.
I'm even considering trying next September when I will still be 42 but ideally I don't want a summer due date but I know beggers can't be choosers.
Leaving it to 43 wud mean if it happened I wud be due September/ October again. Depending on how fast I fall and if it sticks.
Really want to enjoy Harley first.
We strated ttc Harley when Tommy was just 5 months and I did fall pregnant very easily 4 times but all ended in early miscarriages.
Then cycle number 11 bang pregnant with Harkey.
I'm hoping it won't take as long as that next time.
But as long as it happens I'm not really bothered how long it takes but obviously the older I get the less chance I have.

I hate it that us womon have a biological clock ticking away. Men can have babies at any age and it sucks that we can't.

I feel awful saying that because I am so blessed with what I already have and some womon can't even have 1.

But I can't help the way I feel. And I just don't feel done.
It’s totally okay to feel that way hun.
After my son I knew I wasn’t done and honestly some “friends” said things like “well I just feel so blessed with my one” so did I

“oh well you should just feel lucky he survived”
We do.

“I just feel so whole with my one I wouldn’t ever have anymore I think they would really struggle with a sibling and why would I put them through this”

Sane friend is now actually having her second lol

same way I know I’m done now is the same as others know they are not

I don't feel done. One more would be awesome.

BUT.

I was told I'd never have a kid naturally. So #1 was a huge shock after six years trying, and #2 was an even bigger shock because we weren't trying. I don't even know if I could have another, so it's not worth pinning my hopes on.

This was a shitty pregnancy, start to finish. I was so unprepared after breezing through with #1. Constant nausea for three months, then a couple of months where I felt sort of okay but constantly knackered, then the SPD kicking in, all with a toddler to manage... It was NOT fun. I'm getting on a bit now, that didn't help.

And the whole antibody thing - now that I've got this anti-JKa thing from mixing bloods with baby, so that'll likely be a thing next time and could be risky for baby. So I'd need blood tests like, all the damn time. Every two weeks, apparently.

Third would 100% be a section, no VBAC option for me even if I wanted it. Going through the scar for the third time, the op would be riskier and take loads longer. Higher chance of the anaesthesia wearing off during it, more risk of scar tissue adhesions, various other stuff.

So this could well be my last one, and I'll make my peace with that I guess. Not ruling anything out, but I'm happy with what I've got.

Besides all that, #2 has bloody colic and has screamed for three hours solid so, you know... I'm pretty done with newborns at this point.

Nah seriously he's great but oh my god... WHEN WILL HE STOP CRYING :rofl:

It’s totally okay to feel that way hun.
After my son I knew I wasn’t done and honestly some “friends” said things like “well I just feel so blessed with my one” so did I

“oh well you should just feel lucky he survived”
We do.

“I just feel so whole with my one I wouldn’t ever have anymore I think they would really struggle with a sibling and why would I put them through this”

Sane friend is now actually having her second lol

same way I know I’m done now is the same as others know they are not

Haha that's brilliant hon.
I mean I know I'm so so blessed to have been blessed with children' and they all mean the world to me' but I'm just not ready to say ' right that's it no more.
I know if I don't try I will regret it later on so may as well just give it a shot and see what happens.
I really don't want to go back on the mini pill. Dh said don't bother if u don't want to but I know the sensible thing is to go on it even if it's just a few months.
Probably will come off it when Harkey is 8 to 12 months old.

It's hard tho when u google chances of getting pregnant at age 43 it's negative.
Says its possible but only like 1% and the miscarriage risk is supper high In womon over 40. Its such a shame because even tho I am 41 I don't feel it. I still feel the same as I did in my early 30s.
But I don't know what my body is like on the inside. I mean we cud start trying next summer when I'm 42 but I really want to enjoy Harley for as long as possible and ideally wud love a 2 year age gap again. But to get that I wud have to hold out until I turn 43' and I'm not sure if that's too old or not.

I've seen womon on here that are older than me and had babies or are pregnant. There was 2 46 year olds who must of had there babies by now because they commented on a post I started ages ago in the TTC forum'
And I know there is another 46 year old who must be about 20 weeks now.
Found a video of a womon 44 and 17 weeks pregnant and the comment section was full of comments from other womon in there mid 40s saying they were also pregnant or had not long given Birth.
But are those womon just lucky.
Why is Dr Google so negative toward older womon?
I get told not to listen to Dr Google and I try not too and I try not to take any notice of the statistics but its hard not to worry.

I must be still fertile to have had Harley and even tho I had all the miscarriages last year which was really hard. But I must be very fertile to have fallen 5 times in the space of 11 months.

But will I still be fertile at 43?
I turn 43 in December 2022 harley will be 15 months old then and that seems the perfect time to think of trying.
But is 43 too old?

Besides all that, #2 has bloody colic and has screamed for three hours solid so, you know... I'm pretty done with newborns at this point.

Nah seriously he's great but oh my god... WHEN WILL HE STOP CRYING :rofl:

Oh no.
Are u still breastfeeding hon or formula feeding?
My Tommy had colic and reflux real bad it's not fun at all.

What worked for him was changing his former to Hiip Oraganic and we also got some Dr brown bottles and that really did help alot.
I did so much research at the time to figure out the best formula and Hiip Organic was very popular and alot of womon were raving about it so we just gave it a try. And it worked.
Think we used Infacole as well.
There's lots of videos on YouTube too of how to relieve colic which were also helpful.

Ooh no lone wee shame have you tried the usual infacol etf?
Suggar I think it’s to totally individual depending on whether you feel “too old”. Some 43 year olds are old and are defo a no others are healthy fit and don’t feel it!

For us the blood issues will become worse the more babies we have so baby girl had the anti bodies from my son and from herself so a third would have three times as much!! Outs higher risk for miscarriage (I had several when younger) still births premature birth etc. So we were in a week with baby girl abs she was full term my son premature and in for almost 3 weeks imagine these two at home and me and baby sick in hospital!

so there is that. Then financially we couldn’t give the kids what we want to if we had more. Would need a bigger house possibly!

my oh is 35. Not old at all but his personal choice not to have young ones going on 40. If we were to ttc again wouldn’t be tik this one is 3 which would put him to 38 if we conceived straight away. Baby girl was 8 months of trying. Say that was the case again he’d be 39 for birth.

Ya we have gone back and forth on if this one will be our last. I have always wanted four and my first two are close together and are best friends. There will be a six year gap between her once she’s here and my son. So I would love to have another when she’s around 2. But it all depends on my birth and how she is as a baby lol. This pregnancy was definitely harder on my body than my first two when I was in my 20s lol. I am 34 so feel like I stilll have plenty of time, but also would need to decide in like a year so they would have a small gap.

I will get around to updating on birth soon, just enjoying time while other half is at home! ...just jumped in to say...is there any other pain like the pain in the boobs when your milk comes in? ...I'd forgotten that delight!! :holly::mamafy:

I will get around to updating on birth soon, just enjoying time while other half is at home! ...just jumped in to say...is there any other pain like the pain in the boobs when your milk comes in? ...I'd forgotten that delight!! :holly::mamafy:

Oh gosh it's hurendous isn't it hon.
Mine felt like they were going to explode.
They were so sore for 2 days and then strated to ease off and go down.

@Bittersweet
See alot of people don't want kids in their 40s.
I thought I wud feel old when I got In my 40s but I don't.
It all goes so fast and 40 came around so quickly.
Tbh I think I'm coping better now with a newborn than I did in my 20s and early 30s.
I definitely have alot more patience now.

I was so lucky with pregnancy too as I didn't suffer and sickness or anything major.
My spd didn't get to bad.

When I had our ds and dd I was 30 and 33 and my SPD with them was so so bad I was on crutches from 10 weeks pregnant with our nearly 11 year old son and I was on them right untill 40 weeks.
With DD was on them from 4 months pregnant and right through to the end.

But I didn't need my crutches once this time.

The only thing I really really didn't like and don't miss at all was the awful acid reflux. That was nasty.

I'm still itching so now thinking it was just my eczma the whole time.
Unfortunately had it since I was a child and it's flared up again in the same place it did in pregnancy so don't think it was ICP after all. Wud explaine why my bile levels remained low too.

Harley has been signed off by the midwifes today yay. More having to drive to that clinic.
He's is now 7lb 2oz still not his birthweight but close.
Just so glad I got all that tiny baby stuff from the lady up the school becuase it's getting so much use and he is still in it now.
Can't see him going in first size for at least another week or 2 then will be in 0-3 after that but he's a long way from that yet that's huge compared to him right now.

Tiredness hit last night. I new it wud at some point but my gosh it hit like being hit by a bus.
I was fighting to keep my eyes open.
Wish I felt like that when I was pregnant instead of suffering from insomnia.

But I know its only temporary.
And I do love it how its only me and him in the early hours.
Still can't stop looking at him.

Hope all the other babies are OK and hope to see some more babies born soon.
I'm looking at you @atx614 hehe

I am hoping soon! Getting impatient lol. I have had contractions almost every day but they are leading no where. Induction on Monday if she doesn’t come before then! But really hoping she does

I am hoping soon! Getting impatient lol. I have had contractions almost every day but they are leading no where. Induction on Monday if she doesn’t come before then! But really hoping she does

Hopefully these contractions are doing something hon and they get really going soon.

I wud still be very pregnant now if I wasn't induced.
I'd be 39+2 weeks now and definitely wud of got to Friday or later b4 anything happening.

Hope you're all keeping well. One more baby to go (I think, right?): watching closely for news @atx614 <3

Four weeks today. Baby feels like he's always been here, pregnancy and the section seems a million years ago... time is so weird. Keep forgetting I've even had the op and then wondering why I hurt :rofl:

Back at work and absolutely slammed with it too - I think my clients just saved everything up waiting for me to return(!) Got myself two weeks ahead on uni already as well, just in case we have a bad week and I get slowed down. Course officially opens in two weeks.

Also in two weeks, I'll have a two year old, I mean.. what the actual fuck? That's even more mad than having two kids, I literally just don't know how #1 got so big.

@atx614 hope things progress soon!!!

@LoneWanderer hinetly you amaze me back at work uni a toddler and a baby

i went to my first baby class and felt like a win!

Hopefully they’re just getting that cervix favourable for the induction!

@LoneWanderer wow back at work! You are amazing. I’m so glad you are all healed up now. Did they ever figure out why you were bleeding extra or did it just go away?

Thanks guys! I hope soon too. I deep cleaned today so I am exhausted. But now the house is beautiful lol. So now as long as the kids don’t mess it up in the next 4 days it will be clean when baby girl gets here lol. When we go to the hospital the kids will go to my parents so I don’t have to worry about them messing it up then.

@LoneWanderer wow back at work! You are amazing. I’m so glad you are all healed up now. Did they ever figure out why you were bleeding extra or did it just go away?

Thanks guys! I hope soon too. I deep cleaned today so I am exhausted. But now the house is beautiful lol. So now as long as the kids don’t mess it up in the next 4 days it will be clean when baby girl gets here lol. When we go to the hospital the kids will go to my parents so I don’t have to worry about them messing it up then.

Nope it hasn't stopped (though it has eased off a lot) and I'm in with the midwife on Friday as they still haven't signed me off because of it. Hopefully though this is my last appointment. Good timing though as I could do with a check over, managed to bloody fall over this evening - trying to lie toddler down for a change and he's so heavy I just sort of toppled over, pulled all my belly round my scar so that's not great really. Hopefully no lasting damage though.

4 days!!!!! Eeeeek, exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about bubba <3

Ooh not long now!! So excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->