September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer
All good here hon. Glad ure bleeding has settled down. My Tommy is 2 tomorrow and I can't believe it. I just can't believe he is 2 like where did that time go.

He was due on October 14th but was induced at 37 weeks so had him 23rd September.
It's a shame u didn't join the October Bumkins 2019 group. Wud of been great having u there but at least we got to have u here.

Ure so amazing being back at work and uni coming up as well as a baby and toddler ure a supper womon.

@atx614
Ooooow nesting. I was like that with our 10 year old and went into labour that night.
Not long now hon eeeeeek.

We had Holly and Stef have they had there babies yet?

Thought I’d update, not been on much but I do try to follow everyone :)

Baby Max arrived on 6th Sep at 39 weeks. Had a failed induction which ended in a Csection. Was in hospital for 5 days total- 4 of those was just waiting for him to come out!

8lb 11oz.

73045893-E1D5-4782-9889-17843C03CF26.jpeg

Baby Max arrived on 6th Sep at 39 weeks. Had a failed induction which ended in a Csection. Was in hospital for 5 days total- 4 of those was just waiting for him to come out!

8lb 11oz.

View attachment 1102373

Congratulations hon.

8lb 11oz.

View attachment 1102373
Congratulations he’s gorgeous

All signed off with midwife, though she does think GP should have a look at my scar at 6 week check as it's gone a bit weird, sort of fallen in on itself at the end.

Baby not gaining weight as he should, he is going up but slower than expected, probably because he sleeps like 22 hours a day and falls asleep on every bottle after the first ounce(!)

That said, he pinged awake about an hour ago, drained 100ml, crapped his life out and is now chattering away to himself in the basket, so maybe he's just lazy, I dunno.

Hey yall!

Bethany Adelaide was born today!

9lbs 5oz, 20" long. Went in for induction at 530am. Pitocin and epidural at 830am. She came at 11:54am.

Super easy delivery, I literally laughed her out and then got my tubes tied after.

Hey yall!

Bethany Adelaide was born today!

9lbs 5oz, 20" long. Went in for induction at 530am. Pitocin and epidural at 830am. She came at 11:54am.

Super easy delivery, I literally laughed her out and then got my tubes tied after.

Congratulations hon. Loving the name and good to see u back.
So glad u had such a positive experience. I was lied that with my 2 year old just cudnt stop laughing.
Didn't have such a good experience this time around tho and definitely no laughing but all well worth it.
What a great size too. We'll done you =D&gt;<3

All signed off with midwife, though she does think GP should have a look at my scar at 6 week check as it's gone a bit weird, sort of fallen in on itself at the end.

Baby not gaining weight as he should, he is going up but slower than expected, probably because he sleeps like 22 hours a day and falls asleep on every bottle after the first ounce(!)

That said, he pinged awake about an hour ago, drained 100ml, crapped his life out and is now chattering away to himself in the basket, so maybe he's just lazy, I dunno.

I swear all Harley does is shit lol.
He poops so much. Its crazy.
How's the colic now hon?

@DSemcho yay!! Congrats! So happy to hear you had a great delivery.

@LoneWanderer im glad you are all signed off now! It’s nice he is still gaining and ya probably not at the rate cause he is a sleepy guy.

Glad delivery was good!!

lone glad you’ve been signed off but weird re your scar hopefully nothing to worry about.

atx not long now for you?

Baby has sort of established a sleeping pattern, unfortunately that pattern is waking about 11pm, staying awake until about 6am (and being pretty angry about it) and then sleeping again 6am til 11pm :rofl: ](*,)

He was one month yesterday though, I mean, what the actual fuck is that about?! Also his face is just hilarious.

received_440936537339450.jpeg received_337839941425102.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"