September 2021 due date babies!!!

@wantingagirl
Awww that photo is so beautiful hon. Good to hear from you.
I started taking the mini pill 2 weeks ago and I got upset about that.
But we have decided to try for one last baby when Harley is about 15 months.
I'll be 43 just turned so not sure if it will happen but we will just give it a go.
Think I wud regret it if we didn't give it one last shot.
So good ure little guy is going through the night. I'm up at 12 and 3am and then he wanted feeding again about 6am.
I'm looking forward to him going through the night but at the same time I do like the night feeds because it's just him and me.
But will be nice to be able to go to bed around midnight and sleep all night.
He's 6 weeks old on Sunday so I've probably still got a few more weeks to go b4 he starts sleeping through.
My body clock is gonna be so messed up tho.

@LoneWanderer
Yay that's so exciting hon well done

Here's a pic of one of Harelys funny face expressions. He does so many different funny ones but it's hard to catch them on time.
Pretty sure he is trying to smile now as well.

He is now registered too.
20211015_214340.jpg

@LoneWanderer congrats on the house!! So exciting!!

@Suggerhoney haha that’s an awesome face. He is so alert!!

@Bittersweet ugh I’m so sorry you are going through that. Please keep us updated!

I got my Pfizer shot this week and my milk supply dipped a bit for two days but is back to normal today thankfully! Other than that I don’t have much update, literally just been hanging around the house snuggling and feeding! Can’t believe she will be three weeks old tomorrow!

0EB9C517-72A1-4FCC-9CC3-EED3F74EC7FC.jpeg

@LoneWanderer congrats on the house!! So exciting!!

@Suggerhoney haha that’s an awesome face. He is so alert!!

@Bittersweet ugh I’m so sorry you are going through that. Please keep us updated!

I got my Pfizer shot this week and my milk supply dipped a bit for two days but is back to normal today thankfully! Other than that I don’t have much update, literally just been hanging around the house snuggling and feeding! Can’t believe she will be three weeks old tomorrow!

View attachment 1103004

She is beautiful hon. Yes Harley is very alert when he isn't sleeping bless him. He's so nosey too haha.

Having so much fun recycling old outfits over here. These boys are so alike :rofl:

View attachment 1103005 View attachment 1103006 View attachment 1103007

They are so alike hon.
Love it. I've also had fun recycling old outfits.
Loving the hungry catapiller outfit lol

@LoneWanderer congrats on the house and ong they are so cute!!!!

I still have the abscess so annoying! I can’t babt wear as it’s on the top of ny breast.

Tuesday was a joke was in for 5.5 hours only tk be told the scan couldn’t happen as it was so late on but the breast doctor refused to come abs see me until she was ready after he clinics even though it was emergency.

so back today so be checked over and I suspect it needs drained again :(

@LoneWanderer congrats on the house and ong they are so cute!!!!

I still have the abscess so annoying! I can’t babt wear as it’s on the top of ny breast.

Tuesday was a joke was in for 5.5 hours only tk be told the scan couldn’t happen as it was so late on but the breast doctor refused to come abs see me until she was ready after he clinics even though it was emergency.

so back today so be checked over and I suspect it needs drained again :(

Oh hon am so sorry u are going through all this

It’s been tough was back again but there were only small pockets of pus so they’ve left it with another load of anti bitics which I stop Saturday. It has gone down so I’m hoping it’s healing away now. Now I know the symptoms ol just be back on the phone to my doctor instantly

Well, what a week.
Baby caught toddler's cold.
Two ambulance rides, two visits to the kids ward. Bronchiolitis.
He's starting to improve now.
Then somehow, fuck knows how as we've been isolating him, but toddler caught hand foot and mouth.
He's basically just one huge blister.
Between Snotty and Spotty, no sleep and much stress for mum and dad.
Ain't winter fun?(!)

It’s been tough was back again but there were only small pockets of pus so they’ve left it with another load of anti bitics which I stop Saturday. It has gone down so I’m hoping it’s healing away now. Now I know the symptoms ol just be back on the phone to my doctor instantly

Oh hon I really hope with these last antibiotics that they do the trick and u won't have to suffer anymore.
The last thing u want is being in pain when you have a lttle one to look after all day and night.

Well, what a week.
Baby caught toddler's cold.
Two ambulance rides, two visits to the kids ward. Bronchiolitis.
He's starting to improve now.
Then somehow, fuck knows how as we've been isolating him, but toddler caught hand foot and mouth.
He's basically just one huge blister.
Between Snotty and Spotty, no sleep and much stress for mum and dad.
Ain't winter fun?(!)

Oh gosh loan how horrible. My friends baby girl has been suffering with bronchitis too. She's 9 weeks old and just getting over it now. Can't believe todler has caught hand foot and mouth now too. What a absolute nightmare.
Really praying they are both completely healed soon. Thinking of you <3

Aww these babies are gorgeous! I can’t believe how quickly times has gone :(

@LoneWanderer Everett had Bronchiolitis a few weeks ago and still isn’t 100% right now!

@Bittersweet hope things are better now!

Everett is 2 months old today! I just wish it would slow the f*** down

View attachment 1103206

It takes such a long time to clear doesn't it? He's been in and out of hospital, and also up to the doctors, but everyone says the same - he *is* very poorly and he sounds absolutely dreadful but so long as he's eating, peeing and his sats are good (oxygen 100% despite him seeming to be struggling) there's literally nothing they can do and he might as well be at home.
He's happy enough and doesn't seem to care, like :rofl:

You're right, time is flying! Honestly pregnancy and the delivery are just a distant memory, I've pretty much blocked out the painful bits, my scar is hidden under the ridiculously large and deflated bump I'm now dragging about, and I'm honestly thinking 'well, another wouldn't be so bad would it?' :rofl:

BUTTTTTTTTTT.... nope. Nope nope nope. Pregnancy sucks and I need to remember this fact. No more for AT LEAST three years.

Probably.

Awww lovely photos ladies.

I also can't believe how fast time is going. And also want it to slow down.
Mind u on Saturday night I had a terrible night with Harley he cried non stop from 11pm till 3am stupid colic.
Thankfully he has been much better Sunday night and last night.
Still a bit fussy with the 1:30am feed but not as bad. Saturday night I was wanting to fast forward time and him be 3 months and colic free but now I've had 2 decent nights I'm back to wanting the time to slow down.
I can't believe he is going to be 8 weeks old on Sunday. I mean like how???
He is 9lb 15oz now so a chunky monkey.
20211025_182320.jpg 20211026_011904.jpg 20211020_191323.jpg

Took one of the todler too having a wail of a time with the cat 20211020_171404.jpg

@Bittersweet damn! I’m sorry! That is terrible. Is the abscess gone now? I am hoping the antibiotics helped.

@LoneWanderer hoping everyone is feeling better now. That sounds rough. Any update on the house? I know you said it takes a while there until y’all can move.

loving all the baby photos!0D9AA9D0-C3C6-4CED-8743-0E5BFA513C5A.jpeg

Lone how’s the bleeding issue?
The abscesses appears to have gone though I’m left with a red hard lump :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back