September 2021 due date babies!!!

I started with a cold with my boy, and again with this one. Even though its impossible to have caught a cold when we havent seen anyone. So I'd say it definitely counts as a symptom!

Aah I see a lot of people at work, and most of them are 4 and under and constantly sniffling! Having said that I don't get many colds, so maybe :-k put my skinny jeans on this morning, and feel really trapped in them, I haven't obviously really grown yet, but it just feels weird!

When you're merrily sat there mid afternoon, take a sip of coke and it's the worst thing in the world and makes you feel horrendously sick...think the symptoms just started!! :-s

Hi all! Mind if I join? I am technically due Oct 2 with my last period, but I am pretty sure I Od earlier this month. This will be my third! I didn’t have many symptoms with either of my other pregnancies so I always worry like crazy in the first tri. I have been cramping (mostly on the left side, not sure if that’s normal), and sore boobs but that’s it so far. I will call on Monday to book my first appt. We get a scan at 8 weeks and 20 weeks, everything else we have to pay for privately unless the dr orders it due to complications. I found a cheap place that confirms pregnancy at 6 weeks. I am debating getting one, but unsure if it will give me peace of mind or make things worse. Anyone ever got a scan done that early; is it worth it?

Hello ladies

I got my line stealer today and a 2-3 on a digital :happydance:

Still anxious but feeling so much more positive.
20210122_172716.jpg 20210122_172705.jpg

Welcome to the group @atx614 hope we get some more ladies joining us all.
<3

I’m going to cautiously jump in here and join y’all if that’s ok? I’ve spent over a decade of my life ttc with one healthy baby boy born 6 years ago. We’ve been trying since with one chemical 2 years ago and nothing else until now. At first my lines were dark and then they got lighter and stayed light day after day. But I woke up today at 20dpo and tested and got a beautiful dye stealer. I still don’t know if it’s real. I want it to be more than anything but am afraid to get my hopes up. Had just spoken to DH this cycle about how I was done trying and the baby is almost 6 and in school and let’s just get a chance to live our own lives and boom. Pregnant the next week.

so we’ll see!!! This is my finally dark test from today

the test under it is the last one I took two days ago at 18dpo. You can see why I was getting discouraged

AE876083-6895-44AC-94F3-C0C562EDF750.jpeg 849E7364-1D07-4D5C-8B93-40B4AE41EF63.jpeg

Oh!!! I forgot to mention!!! I have random bouts of terrible nausea. I can smell absolutely everything and it’s all terrible I lit one of my favorite candles two days ago and had to almost instantly put it out it stunk so bad!! I can taste the tiniest bits of seasoning in my food. It’s like a super power. Except it makes me puke
Also my boobs are sore and have been for a little over a week. And I’m five weeks today. Due September 25th.

editing to add the cramping. I’ve had constant mild but annoying cramping since the day AF was due on Sunday. It makes me nervous and I’m constantly checking to see if I’m bleeding. Anyone else dealing with this?

Good morning, welcome to all the new September mummies so happy to see our group growing with lots of new names!
Excited to see our first scan of the group too! Congratulations on seeing your little blob all healthy and as it should be. It must be so reassuring!

Im having a little giggle at all the ladies addicted to peeing on sticks, it feels good to be in such good company with my fellow addicts. I have to be honest though I havent peed on anymore since December with this pregnancy! I dont know why, I just feel super relaxed.

I finally had a reply from the midwife and my booking appointment is scheduled for next week at the birthing centre for bloods. I have to go to that one alone and cant take dp.
Then I have a follow up midwife appointment over the phone to discuss my pregnancy history with the midwife.
Then at 12 weeks approx (but no appointment through yet) I'll have the 12 week scan and dp is allowed to come to that one which has delighted us both.
It all doesn't feel very real still, but we are definitely getting there. I've blown up and have acquired a hilarious little pouch! I said to dp how can this be already, his charming response was to grab his own 'pasty pouch' and claim that we were very bad at Christmas
Anyone else finding it impossible to be good? All I want is sweets and cake!
Healthy eating starts now!

Hi all! Mind if I join? I am technically due Oct 2 with my last period, but I am pretty sure I Od earlier this month. This will be my third! I didn’t have many symptoms with either of my other pregnancies so I always worry like crazy in the first tri. I have been cramping (mostly on the left side, not sure if that’s normal), and sore boobs but that’s it so far. I will call on Monday to book my first appt. We get a scan at 8 weeks and 20 weeks, everything else we have to pay for privately unless the dr orders it due to complications. I found a cheap place that confirms pregnancy at 6 weeks. I am debating getting one, but unsure if it will give me peace of mind or make things worse. Anyone ever got a scan done that early; is it worth it?
Hey! Welcome!!!
Congratulations. I think at 6 weeks you should be able to see a heartbeat. There’s an early scan pic in the thread if you have a look, it might give you some idea of what to expect! I’m the same as you with little symptoms! I was the same with my first too!!

Oh!!! I forgot to mention!!! I have random bouts of terrible nausea. I can smell absolutely everything and it’s all terrible I lit one of my favorite candles two days ago and had to almost instantly put it out it stunk so bad!! I can taste the tiniest bits of seasoning in my food. It’s like a super power. Except it makes me puke
Also my boobs are sore and have been for a little over a week. And I’m five weeks today. Due September 25th.

editing to add the cramping. I’ve had constant mild but annoying cramping since the day AF was due on Sunday. It makes me nervous and I’m constantly checking to see if I’m bleeding. Anyone else dealing with this?

welcome!!

I had cramping up until about 5 weeks but it has eased off now! Just little one getting comfy I tell myself!! I constantly think I’m going to see blood every time I go to the toilet! Xx

Good morning, welcome to all the new September mummies so happy to see our group growing with lots of new names!
Excited to see our first scan of the group too! Congratulations on seeing your little blob all healthy and as it should be. It must be so reassuring!

Im having a little giggle at all the ladies addicted to peeing on sticks, it feels good to be in such good company with my fellow addicts. I have to be honest though I havent peed on anymore since December with this pregnancy! I dont know why, I just feel super relaxed.

I finally had a reply from the midwife and my booking appointment is scheduled for next week at the birthing centre for bloods. I have to go to that one alone and cant take dp.
Then I have a follow up midwife appointment over the phone to discuss my pregnancy history with the midwife.
Then at 12 weeks approx (but no appointment through yet) I'll have the 12 week scan and dp is allowed to come to that one which has delighted us both.
It all doesn't feel very real still, but we are definitely getting there. I've blown up and have acquired a hilarious little pouch! I said to dp how can this be already, his charming response was to grab his own 'pasty pouch' and claim that we were very bad at Christmas
Anyone else finding it impossible to be good? All I want is sweets and cake!
Healthy eating starts now!
I still need to call the GP! I must do it Monday!! I love the ‘pasty pouch’ haha

This will be my last test, I’d be worried about hook effect if I took anymore. I never ever expected to see a line like this after all of my light lines all the way up to 17dpo.

I never expected to see a line like this again in my life tbh. After all my losses and difficulties conceiving I thought it was over. I’m so happy I could cry. Now to try and get an early scan. Really put my mind at ease.

AF9D82C5-D9ED-4624-80EC-F7E2B3338ADD.jpeg

This will be my last test, I’d be worried about hook effect if I took anymore. I never ever expected to see a line like this after all of my light lines all the way up to 17dpo.

I never expected to see a line like this again in my life tbh. After all my losses and difficulties conceiving I thought it was over. I’m so happy I could cry. Now to try and get an early scan. Really put my mind at ease.

View attachment 1093670

amazing!! I have 2 tests left but I don’t think I will use them either. Xxx

I’ve come to join if ok edd 2.9.21 but will be induced mid august. Nausea is kicking my ass usually at nighttime though! I’ve had an early scan at 6 weeks and healthy heartbeat then.

nausea and sore boobs are pretty much only symptoms but I still worry. I have midwife appt this week so shall see the plan and il maybe book an early scan for weekend or next week sometime just to be reassured. I know it’s not a given if you see HB at 9/10 weeks that all is okay but would feel a little better

I’ve come to join if ok edd 2.9.21 but will be induced mid august. Nausea is kicking my ass usually at nighttime though! I’ve had an early scan at 6 weeks and healthy heartbeat then.

nausea and sore boobs are pretty much only symptoms but I still worry. I have midwife appt this week so shall see the plan and il maybe book an early scan for weekend or next week sometime just to be reassured. I know it’s not a given if you see HB at 9/10 weeks that all is okay but would feel a little better

Welcome!! I’ve booked a private scan for 9 weeks. Like you I know it’s not a given but it is definitely reassurance. I feel so anxious about this pregnancy due to my age and everything. I’ll take anything that reassures me.

I’ve not even spoken to the GP yet I need to call and book an appointment with the midwife really!

Hehe hehe guess what 17dpo and you guessed it more tessssts hehe hehe.

I think with all the chemicals I just prefer to test and it makes me feel less anxious seeing the lines get darker and darker
I'll probably still be testing at 10 weeks lol:haha:

I got a dye stealer on Answer the other day so when doing a Frer yesterday after not doing one for a few days I was hoping to get a line stealer on that but was left feeling a bit disappointed.

Turns out Answer tests are more sensitive then Frer. Seen so many ladies complaining about Frer and them not being what they used to be. So this was yesterday's tests at 16dpo
20210123_182224.jpg
Feeling much better about today's Frer
20210124_165604.jpg

And CB and cheapies are really good today.
20210124_164733.jpg

Nausea hit me today, I've been feeling sick all day, sore boobs but I find with them they seem to come and go.

My DDs clothes had a horrible smell of fried food and it nearly made me :sick:

Welcoming all symptoms, definitely feeling more pregnant now.

Will call the EPU on Thursday and I'm hoping they will book me in for a ultrasound around 6 to 7 weeks.
Will let u all know what they say.

@Neversayno
I was thinking hon because there don't seem to be much of us u cud make the group a September and October due date group? what do you think hon?
Hope you don't mind me suggesting it hon.

Anyway hope ure all OK ladies.
<3

I will be booking a privet scan for around 9 weeks. I'm hoping the EPU will do a scan at around 7 weeks because of my 4 early miscarriages last year.

If they refuse then will just book a privet scan at 7 weeks and then another around 9 ish weeks.
I lost first baby at 10+4 weeks after seeing it on a scan at 6 weeks so I'm always supper anxious in the first trimester.

Praying everyone one of us in this group go on to have very healthy babies with no problems.[-o&lt;

I was suooosed to hear from midwife today about booking in appt haven’t yet.
I’m feeling rough today with a cold stuffy runny nose sore joints and headaches.
I’m going to book scan tomorrow once I’ve checked my work diary just can’t cope with this uncertainty especially with me feeling unwell as well it’s masked symptoms today x

I just booked my first two scans! A 6 week private scan and one with my OB at 8 weeks. Not I just have to try not to stress for the next few weeks lol.

sore boobs and crampy are still all I am feeling. Nothing screams pregnancy yet. We haven’t told anyone except my best friend yet. We will probably tell family after the 8 week scan and then other people around 12-14 weeks.

how is everyone feeling? Have y’all told people y’all are preggers yet or when are you planning to tell them?

Oh that’s exciting! Not too long for your first scan then!

we’ve told family just as the way we view it is it’s better to celebrate what is rather than not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->