• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Happy Easter all! We are UK so we have today off. Son was gagging all night so kept him off nursery today he goes to a private one and they were doing a big Easter thing but decided wasn’t worth it! So he’s spent today playing doing garden etc just had a wee flurry of snow there lovely!
I’ve defo felt kicks now but can’t feel outside yet I can’t wait until oh and son can feel it makes it more real

Suggar I’m also a member but no result for mine cause legs were in way :(

Suggar I’m also a member but no result for mine cause legs were in way :(

Oh no that's so typical.
Are u finding out gender hon?

Still can't feel anything yet. Not even flutters.
But can hear baby moving when I use my doppler.

Nope! After Friday when I thought I seen it but now convinced I didn’t I didn’t feel comfertable with my reaction with so defo no x

Morning ladies

@MadamRose good luck for the 20 week scan! Can’t wait to see pics later! Are you staying team yellow??

@Suggerhoney every time I come on here I pray to see good news about your results. Have you called to try and chase them? Just enquire? I would!

@atx614 i know what you mean about not feeling pregnant it’s a bit meh if I’m honest.

@LoneWanderer your face in that pic!! I must say if I didn’t know better I would put money on there being more than one in there!!!

update from me. Gender scan today. Woke up feeling anxious with the pre scan nerves, will everything still be ok in there - I hope so. As far as the gender goes...We’re happy with a healthy baby. I’ve always been a boy kinda gal, but I’ve let myself run away with it possibly being a girl...we shall see. Going on the track record this baby is naughty for scans so here’s hoping they can even see haha

@Neversayno after my panic a few weeks ago when I’m glad I didn’t rush and find out the gender I am 100% staying team yellow! I’ve got to wait til 4.30 today for the scan so think today may drag a lot!

When they booked my next scan they asked if 8.30 am is too early ...I decided it's a great time to have it, because I haven't got to wait around all day worrying!!

Oh I do have one symptom at the moment, particularly in the mornings, every time I get up I get really dizzy!! I have a naturally low blood pressure and fast heart rate, so it is kind of to be expected I guess! Also I feel quite a lot of movement now, and oh can feel it too ...feels really early for that (15 weeks) but I guess because I'm quite small, there's less room to manoeuvre in there!

Good luck to those with scans/results coming up! I've got nothing until midwife on 22nd, then scan early may, but I know that will arrive so quickly!

So.....results are in! Totally naughty baby! Had to go for a walk and consume some sugar so that they would Open their legs....

It’s a........

GIRL!!!! :pink::pink::pink:

View attachment 1096988 View attachment 1096989 View attachment 1096990

Awwww congratulations on baby girl hon so happy for you.

Still no results yet. I have called them and left a message.
They haven't called back yet so probably don't have the results yet.
I'm so anxious I just really hope it's negative.
Gender scan is coming up fast and I really hope I get negative results for tri 12 13 and 21 b4 that so I can get excited.

We had low risk results for tri 12 and 13 Edwards and Pataus at the hospital.
Was 1 in 74 thousand and something.

But because I've had this NIPT test I'm worrying about them results now too because the Hospital results can be wrong.
I hate this

Waiting for my scan at the hospital and literally shaking with nerves I hate this part

@MadamRose i was like that this morning so nerve wracking isn’t it. We’re all here to support you xx

@Suggerhoney i really hope they come for you soon. Such an agonising wait. Xx

Congrats on team :pink: neversayno!!!!

Madam how did things go?

I still got like just under 2 weeks to go til my scan.

Scan went really well, it’s a good job I didn’t want to know the gender babies legs were crossed so even if id had wanted to I wouldn’t have been able to :lol:

Everything was perfect, baby was slightly in an awkward position laying cross ways as I thought head in my right and feet on my left. So girls felt kicks yesterday and I’m being punched in the bladder. I joked about how this baby was in an awful position at 12 weeks and how it made the nuchal measurement and pics difficult so she did me extra pictures today!

D1B6DBF8-B819-42D9-A242-F3CC519D9971.jpeg E5170635-2840-42C3-80D2-67C1E8FB9D76.jpeg C32ED37B-4F79-4567-BFE7-A3571F6F8F08.jpeg 8A8873AD-2C07-4F20-91EC-87A7555E3B87.jpeg

@madam awww lovely pictures!! My baby has been awkward at every scan I’ve had!! I’m
Hoping she plays ball at my 20 week scan!!

she...sounds so weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->