• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Looks like a pretty great bank holiday weekend treat that!! I am jealous. No Netflix and pizza here, instead I'll be cramming as much work as I can in before the tax year ends on Monday. Stupid early Easter haha!

I don't drink and haven't for many years BUT if I still did I think I'd probably have the occasional glass this time round.

As it is, I'm not giving up deli meat or soft serve ice cream or caffeine or anything like that. In fact I'm on like four cups of tea a day! :o

Looks like a pretty great bank holiday weekend treat that!! I am jealous. No Netflix and pizza here, instead I'll be cramming as much work as I can in before the tax year ends on Monday. Stupid early Easter haha!

I don't drink and haven't for many years BUT if I still did I think I'd probably have the occasional glass this time round.

As it is, I'm not giving up deli meat or soft serve ice cream or caffeine or anything like that. In fact I'm on like four cups of tea a day! :o
Feels well earned it’s been a tough half term in school even the none pregnant teachers are knackered. Don’t work too hard!

Awww what a lovely way to discover the news <3 congrats on your wee lad!

Weird one: all of a sudden I am OBSESSED with all things spicy - which was exactly the same with #1. I'm usually a right wuss about hot food, as soon as I delivered last time I went right off it again. Yesterday I had a chilli beef pizza that I added extra jalapenos, chilli cheese and hot sauce to because it just wasn't hitting right, and today I've sent other half to the local Mexican takeaway for their hottest chilli con carne and a bunch of spicy wings. Heartburn be damned, I literally need it. :rofl:

Sooooo, I am actually 1000% convinced this is a boy now. ;)

Last edited:
Also, yes to being less strict with no.2

Rare steak, all the McDonalds, caffeine right up to the daily limit

I haven’t had a drink yet, but that’ll probably change before September

Congrats on team :blue:

suggar I had similar at 14 weeks with my son it was all fine defo sounds an erosion.
I seen consultant today!
So plan is scan at 20 weeks potentially 25 if not 28,32 be 36. Induction date will be set either 28 or 32 weeks but he’s said it will be between 37/38 not 38/39. Baby needs to be born before 38 or on 38 not after so defo be here by 19/8!!
Anddd then
He scanned me and I got two pics. he had a trainee with him who when she was trying to get baby’s position she did go down to the legs. Not sure if it was in between or bum and legs.

So if it was in between (was u shaped like leg either side?) then it’s a girl as there was no Willy but it was so quick could have been the bum or could have been Willy hadn’t focussed in yet. OH thinks she has accidentally given me a potty look. Pics don’t show anything :) but gutted if she has done that because I was coming round to team yellow and now I’m like gutted if it’s a boy which is exactly why we stayed team yellow

I wouldn’t have a milkshake with my first two unless it was hand scooped because they say the machines here may have listeria. I have a weekly fast food milkshake this time lol. I am still scared of deli meat and soft cheeses. But having coffee this time too. I am not as hardcore for sure.

Congrats on team :blue:

suggar I had similar at 14 weeks with my son it was all fine defo sounds an erosion.
I seen consultant today!
So plan is scan at 20 weeks potentially 25 if not 28,32 be 36. Induction date will be set either 28 or 32 weeks but he’s said it will be between 37/38 not 38/39. Baby needs to be born before 38 or on 38 not after so defo be here by 19/8!!
Anddd then
He scanned me and I got two pics. he had a trainee with him who when she was trying to get baby’s position she did go down to the legs. Not sure if it was in between or bum and legs.

So if it was in between (was u shaped like leg either side?) then it’s a girl as there was no Willy but it was so quick could have been the bum or could have been Willy hadn’t focussed in yet. OH thinks she has accidentally given me a potty look. Pics don’t show anything :) but gutted if she has done that because I was coming round to team yellow and now I’m like gutted if it’s a boy which is exactly why we stayed team yellow

remind me why you are being induced early! I know you said but I can’t rememwber

Our babies develop ABO incompability so they are better out than in by that point :).
He suspects I might go earlier again or go on my own at that time because it’s to do with low blood count anemia and jaundice for the baby so with my son he came early as “nature” told him to.

@Suggerhoney thsnk goodness everything is ok xx

@LoneWanderer love your updates! I was spicy food with my boy too!

@MadamRose i feel your pain! I didn’t finish until weds! I don’t go back until 19th though so I won’t complain!

so....probably a bit early but ordered pram and car seat today ! Needed to buy something!

@stephx congrats on the boy honey!!!

LADIES....do you want rename our little group, September somethings!! Rather than the boring title we have now?!

hit me with ideas....

So I just called my doctor’s office as blood results should have been in by now. And the nurse said they are in but the doctor hasn’t reviewed them yet so she can’t release the exact numbers to be but said they are all in normal range! So I don’t find out exact numbers until early next week, but thankful none the less! Also she told me gender!! We are.....

:pink:PINK:pink:

Ah good glad all is fine.

Question for y'all... so I think pretty much everyone in this group is on at least #2 or more, right? Don't think we have any first timers, correct me if wrong like.

So, are you all just as careful about what you can eat etc as with your firsts? I'm so slack about the rules this time, if I fancy it I sure as hell will eat it. Proper craving smoked salmon today and I'm gonna get some, wouldn't have risked it last time. I even avoided pineapple with #1, could live on it this time :rofl:

I wouldn’t have a milkshake with my first two unless it was hand scooped because they say the machines here may have listeria. I have a weekly fast food milkshake this time lol. I am still scared of deli meat and soft cheeses. But having coffee this time too. I am not as hardcore for sure.

I'm definitely not more careful this time around. I've been taking it so lax, because I was expecting to miscarry to be honest. I lost 6 before I got Cole and 3 more before I got Ronan. So I've never had back to back successful pregnancies before lol. I'm even ham/turkey sandwiches with muenster cheese straight from my fridge. No heating.

I do need to drink more water though because I'm horrendous about that. And I even had loads of seafood like 2 weekends ago because I wanted it.

LADIES....do you want rename our little group, September somethings!! Rather than the boring title we have now?!

hit me with ideas....

September Surprises?
Wake Me Up When September Ends?

@Suggerhoney have you had any results back yet?! Xxxd

No not yet hon. Still waiting. Should get them sometime in the week and really hope it's good news. I really can't handle anymore scary stuff.
I really just want the rest of my pregnancy to go by uneventful from now on. No more bleeding and no scary results just good news from now on hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->