• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hi everyone..... I wasn’t sure if I was ok to join. Was thinking about it for a while. I’m due 1st September but always induced at 39 weeks but I’m surely right all the end I’ll be sobbing I’m the last of the group to give birth :haha: so would be nice to be on this one too

Woooo I'm Sept 1 too - and delivering 39 weeks-ish as well (elective section) <3
I was in the other thread with the July/August lot but everyone was too far ahead and I felt out of it - in here everyone is roughly the same, give or take a few weeks, which has been so nice.

Literally cannot cope with the bloody heartburn I'm getting all the damn time!!
Never had it with #1. In fact, never had it before full stop.
If I could just stop eating so much chilli that might help hahahahahaha

@Suggerhoney that's so crap for you. I was going to suggest the same as Madam, why don’t you think about moving the gender scan until after the results.

Hi everyone..... I wasn’t sure if I was ok to join. Was thinking about it for a while. I’m due 1st September but always induced at 39 weeks but I’m surely right all the end I’ll be sobbing I’m the last of the group to give birth :haha: so would be nice to be on this one too

hey! Of course you can! Welcome!!

Literally cannot cope with the bloody heartburn I'm getting all the damn time!!
Never had it with #1. In fact, never had it before full stop.
If I could just stop eating so much chilli that might help hahahahahaha

it’s the only consistent thing from my other pregnancy bloody heartburn! ‍♀️♀️I have no tips! It got really bad for me last time, I’m expecting the same this time round.

Thank you everyone :flower:

It’s such an odd due date! I was induced with my son had him at 39+4 but daughter at 39+1.

@Suggerhoney omg no way hun I’m so very sorry this completely sucks. Can’t imagine waiting that long surely if it happens often they should maybe take more as a precaution. I truly hope you get the results you want soon this is not good for your mind xx

I’m having cystitis a lot like with my son that pregnancy was torture. So I handed in a sample and a swab to see if group b has come back ugh

So last night I was in bed whinging about this awful heartburn to the mister, when suddenly it occurred to me that for the first night in like six weeks, I wasn't itching at all! So strange. Shortly after, the milk and Rennies kicked in, and the chest pain eased... and bang, right on cue, the bloody itching returned!

Proper weird, eh? Anyway the doctor rang this morning, and says I'm to go in Monday for some allergy tests and stuff. So that's good. I've got preggo safe steroids to collect as well.

So last night I was in bed whinging about this awful heartburn to the mister, when suddenly it occurred to me that for the first night in like six weeks, I wasn't itching at all! So strange. Shortly after, the milk and Rennies kicked in, and the chest pain eased... and bang, right on cue, the bloody itching returned!

Proper weird, eh? Anyway the doctor rang this morning, and says I'm to go in Monday for some allergy tests and stuff. So that's good. I've got preggo safe steroids to collect as well.
Sounds like it could be milk effecting you

Sounds like it could be milk effecting you
Aye I thought that too so after my a&e visit with the first flare up I ditched it for like ten days, made no difference though. I've tried cutting wheat out too, again nothing, and also caffeine. Also ruled out dog now, he's been kicked out the bedroom for a few weeks and it's been deep cleaned (the room not the dog, sadly) :rofl: but it made no difference. Plus I'm with him all day so weird if it only kicks in at night. I dunno, just one of them odd preggo things I guess, might never get the answer. Pretty much halfway through now though, what with early delivery planned: onto the downhill stretch from Sunday!!! :o :o :o

Last edited:
@LoneWanderer
Urghhh heart burn and itching that sounds horrible.
Thankfully my itching calmed down and my bile levels came back at just a 7 so not ICP at the moment.
Hope they get to the bottom of what's causing it.
Glad it's not the :dog: lol

@MadamRose and @Neversayno
I was thinking about it but DH still wants to go he said it will prove to me how perfect our baby is and that it don't have DS.
I just had a look in my notes at the NT measurements from my 12+6 week scan and it was 2.0 mm which is well within the normol range.

The thing is the longer I have to wait the more the mind starts worrying about everything.
Hopefully the new bloods won't take as long and I can get the results sooner.
DH is still convinced baby is healthy and doesn't have anything wrong.
I really hope he is right.

I'm still not feeling any movements yet which is also a bummer.
I'm almost 16 weeks and I feel nothing.

HB is around the 145 155bpm now.

Maybe seeing baby again on Saturday will help. She said they check the welfare of the baby too so I think i will just go. And I have to have these bloods done anyway so may as well get it all done on the same day.
I promised the kids I wud do gender reveal Cup cakes too.

I really hope I'm worrying over nothing.

I’ve got a busy few days need to finish paining nursery. Then next week joiner is coming to change the door so it opens outwards rather than Inwards giving a lot more space in baby’s room. He’s also going to put up some floating shelves for me! And then Wednesday I’m going to buy my cot and wardrobe!!!!

How’s everyone doing? I am so tierd and nausea again! After having a few days break which was delightful! Could do with afternoon naps haha

I couldn't survive without a daily nap, god help me if the kid decides to give them up. It used to be my hour of 'do absolutely everything that needs to be done today' but now my house looks like shit, my work goes untouched, and I get a little bit of rest instead :rofl:

I am taking a nap almost daily too. My kids are long passed their napping stage, but they are big so will sit and color, do puzzles or play with toys while I nap thankfully. They still love playing together which makes me happy. I hope they stay that way for a long time!!

@Suggerhoney gender reveal cupcakes for the kids will be so fun! I can’t wait to hear how it goes

Anyone thinking about packing yet? Last time I'm sure I had my bag done at like 15 weeks haha! This time it's just occurred to me that I don't even have a bag (well it's buried somewhere in storage) and I haven't even thought about the first clothes or anything. In fact, the only thing I've bought for the baby so far is a new set of newborn bottles, and only coz they were cheap in Aldi. Suppose because a lot will be internet ordering this time round and might take ages to arrive - thanks, pandemic(!) - I probably should get the ol' credit card out and start grabbing some baby bits...

I have thought about it but resisted LOL. I will probably pack it around 25-30 weeks. I have been making a list on Amazon so will order mostly from there and luckily it only takes a few days to arrive once ordered. A friend just gave me a TON or girl clothes and blankets and things as soon as we found out we were having a girl. So I am slowly sorting those. We won’t need to buy any clothes or blankets now thankfully!

I’m having a home birth so won’t need a bad as such. I pack a bag with stuff in just in case I get transfer to the hospital and pup baby’s first outfit on the top so it’s close to hand!

I looked back at pics of the baby's first day last night and he has three different outfits on during the course of 24 hours. Don't even remember why we had to change him so much. Also neither of us can remember whether the nurse put his first nappy and outfit on him or if other half did, or when that even happened. Crazy how the details fade so quickly. Honestly I don't even really remember leaving the theatre or being in the recovery room or getting back to the ward. Be interesting to see if I remember more this time hahahaha! Definitely plan on packing more clothes than baby needs though in case it also goes through them at speed like this fella did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->