• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

All 4 of mine I only had gas and air, I would love a water birth but I can't as I'm high risk x

Honestly I don’t know how people give birth “on land” maybe because I’ve never done it but I can’t imagine being able to get comfortable in the same way

received_301496701353487.jpeg Screenshot_20210410-112748_Tricefy.jpg Hi ladies

So scan was lovely she said baby looks perfect and baby was waving at us.
She checked my placenta because I've had bleeding and it's definitely the cervical erosion because my placenta is prosteria and high up.
She took 2 viles of blood.
The blood results will also have the gender but we know what we are having and I'm over the moon

Any last guessed by I reaver? Will upload video of baby waving if I can received_1171439977011072.jpeg

Urghh can't erase the potty shot so u all know now what we are having.
Were having a baby :blue:

Congratulations Sugger - this is fantastic news! :blue::blue::blue::blue:
And happy 16 weeks :)

(hoping bloods come back super quick)

Aww congratulations on your little boy! I hope you get the results back nice and quickly now they’ve taken more blood. Do you have a name for your little boy :blue:

Congratulations Sugger - this is fantastic news! :blue::blue::blue::blue:
And happy 16 weeks :)

(hoping bloods come back super quick)

Thank you my lovely Dee Dee.
I hope so too and hopefully all good. I do feel more positive now. Hopefully they will all come back perfect [-o<

Aww congratulations on your little boy! I hope you get the results back nice and quickly now they’ve taken more blood. Do you have a name for your little boy :blue:

Thank you hon.
I hope so. She took 2 viles Instead of one so hopefully this will be it now and we get really good news with the results.

Nope no names. Had a girls name set in place but I have lots of boy names I like but DH hates so we need to get our thinking caps on haha.

Awwwwww! That waving video is the best scan video I have ever seen! <3<3
Maybe he is saying 'hey mummy..I am ok!!" <3<3

Going to bake the gender cupcakes now for the kids then will update my journal and the gender gues forum to tell them all they were right hahahah.
Think the nub did give it away haha
But I know that's not always accurate.

So happy we know now and so glad we found out now I can call him he xx

So bump has grown I've took some pics.
Here is my 16 weeks bump. Feeling big now really really popped. Also added what's left off the gender cakes I made.
They went down a treat and everybody is really happy including DD which I was pleasantly surprised about haha. She had a melt down when we did the gender reveal with Tommy hahaha. Was quite funny.
20210410_152706.jpg 20210410_152725.jpg 20210410_155004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->