• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

My boy name will be Everett John Eric

My girl name will be Berenice (pronounced Ber Reh Niece) Susan Ivy or Beatrice Susan Ivy

For a girl I like willow, ada or ivy, I can't decide, my hubby has a boys name sorted x

My girl name will be Berenice (pronounced Ber Reh Niece) Susan Ivy or Beatrice Susan Ivy

No way you have Everett! That's top of our shortlist hahaha! It's the last name of the singer of the band we listened to on the way to our engagement weekend, with a song that will now be our first dance at the wedding: so means a lot to us... and it would be our certain pick except we can't find any nicknames at all that we like for it - so it's on hold for now.

But how weird is that?! :rofl:

No way you have Everett! That's top of our shortlist hahaha! It's the last name of the singer of the band we listened to on the way to our engagement weekend, with a song that will now be our first dance at the wedding: so means a lot to us... and it would be our certain pick except we can't find any nicknames at all that we like for it - so it's on hold for now.

But how weird is that?! :rofl:
Haha yes I’ve loved it for so long - still not convinced I’ll get to use it though as still think this one is a girl. I don’t mind that I can’t think of a nickname my middle is Maddison and I’ve never liked it shortened. The girls name is still causing me more problem as I can’t work out which I like best, which is a problem when I think this once is a girl! My current girls would disagree and have been calling baby a he since they were told!

Its such a lovely lovely name, honestly I'd be all for it but I don't like 'Rett' and we already have an Eve/Evie in the family. If we went with it though, his initials would make him 'Elf' which is pretty cute. We already have 'Mouse'.

Another downside for us is it doesn't fit my Irish theme - we have Murphy the dog then the wee baby Sheamus. But Irish names are suddenly so overused that it's impossible to find one I like where he won't go to school with 20 others :rofl:

Side note: Murphy and Sheamus are both WWE wrestlers, pure accident that: but perhaps we could run with the theme and call this one Triple H or Undertaker or Hulk or something haha!

Last edited:
@LoneWanderer No way. My OH is Irish, obsessed with naming him the wee baby Sheamus, and our surname is Murphy.

I love irish names, Rory is my favourite but Rory Murphy doesn’t really ‘go’. Maybe I’m overthinking.

We’re both keen on Max, which has a better flow.

Any opinions welcome :flow:

@LoneWanderer ...obsessed with naming him the wee baby Sheamus...

Ahhhh you also have Archer fan on your hands then? :rofl: I bloody hate that show but that quote has more than stuck over here, poor kid will still be getting 'the wee baby' when he's a strapping six foot bloke.

Rory is lovely, I would have had it on our list but we have a friend with an Aurora and she gets Rory so bit weird to steal haha! It means red and we make VERY ginger babies over here. Roan (Rowan) is another we've considered for being Irish and red...

Get what you mean about the two 'y' names but a middle name would break it up nicely?

Max is lovely though, got a bit overused a while back but I think its really eased off again. Simple, sweet and would suit just about any kid. Plus Max Murphy sounds like a superhero or a film star or something equally awesome.

Last edited:
Love the name @Suggerhoney!

We had a boy name we loved: Benjamin Atlas. But I am opposite of y’all and have such a hard time with girl names. We had a hard time naming my daughter but my son was easy LOL. I don’t know why girl names are so hard for me. Is there a name thread or section on here? I looked but couldn’t find one but I think there was back when I had my son.

I haven’t felt any movement yet. Sometimes I think I do but I think it’s a bit too high to be baby. Cause I find her really low still on the Doppler.

here is my 15 week bump!

View attachment 1097266

Thank you hon.
Yeah I swear there used to be a baby name section on here somewhere is it not there no more?
Lovely bump hon.
Yeah I feel things here and there but it's not consistent and not kicks yet more like a fish swimming and sometimes taps.
Still feeling sick and sore boobs. .itching has settled now I think it was just a eczema flair up from anxiety.
I had ICP at this stage with my son.
Hoping it stays away or if I do get it again I hope it doesn't start untill 3rd trimester.
It started at 11 weeks with Tommy

Lovely names hon

I love the name Rory that's what I had for this one but DH didn't like it.
I also love Albi
And Toby.

Our girls name was gonna be Everley-Rose.

If we ever get pregnant again. We won't be trying again but if it happened by accident and we had a gir that's what I will call her.

Don't think I will be going on any birth control after this baby it messes with me too much so he will have to use something haha.
If something does happen in the future then it will be because its meant to be but I'm 42 in December so this one probably will be out last.

Ahhhh you also have Archer fan on your hands then? :rofl: I bloody hate that show but that quote has more than stuck over here, poor kid will still be getting 'the wee baby' when he's a strapping six foot bloke.

Rory is lovely, I would have had it on our list but we have a friend with an Aurora and she gets Rory so bit weird to steal haha! It means red and we make VERY ginger babies over here. Roan (Rowan) is another we've considered for being Irish and red...

Get what you mean about the two 'y' names but a middle name would break it up nicely?

Max is lovely though, got a bit overused a while back but I think its really eased off again. Simple, sweet and would suit just about any kid. Plus Max Murphy sounds like a superhero or a film star or something equally awesome.

Got to love the Irish names

:rofl:

:haha:
We‘ve seen that episode more times than I care to admit.

If he’s a red head it’s got to be Rory. But love the idea of a superhero name.

Emilia was our girls name. That one’s banked for next time.

Our girl's name is Gretchen, we've been absolutely fixed on that since we started trying seven years ago. Everyone we tell hates it, but honestly that just adds to the appeal for me! :rofl:

Much more familiar to you US ladies I'm sure; pretty commonplace in fact, I believe? Here in the UK I'm not even sure I've heard of another.

So yesterday I spent the day worried that baby had stopped moving, don't think i felt it at all.

This morning I was really relieved that it gave me a good kick. Since then... the damn thing just will not sit still and my innards are taking a real battering(!) Clearly there's no middle ground with this kid. God help me :rofl:

Awww the room looks gorgeous! <3 Well done you!

If we don't find somewhere to live in next few months this baby will start its life in a shoebox under the bed, not even kidding :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->