September babies... when are YOU due?

N27murray

Reaction score
Well, I'm due September 19th. Pregnant with my first....and I'm super excited, terrified, confused....all those great things lol.

How many other ladies are due in September?
Isn't it crazy..just one more day and we can ACTUALLY say "I'm having a baby NEXT MONTH!"

....Ahhhhhhh... Am I the only one freaking out that its gone so fast??

I'm due on the 3rd.
So maybe I can already say I'm having a baby next month, if she decides to show up a few days early.

Sept. 6th for me. It's still so surreal...I don't think it's really hit me yet despite my obvious bump...

Sept 15th for me :). My DS is 6 on the 20th so praying for a before or after the 20th haha xx

Sept 15th for me :). My DS is 6 on the 20th so praying for a before or after the 20th haha xx

lol that makes sense.

I'm kinda hoping my lo holds out a couple days and shows up on the 21st, first day of fall :)
...although I'm worried he/she is gonna show up early. Not sure why though :p

lol that makes sense.

I'm kinda hoping my lo holds out a couple days and shows up on the 21st, first day of fall :)
...although I'm worried he/she is gonna show up early. Not sure why though :p

A fall baby sounds toooo cute :)
Its strange i think my lo will be late just that feeling i guess we have.

All my older friends/colleagues rub my tummy and tell me im going to be early.. I mean it would be great as my sister gets married on 13th buuuut lo will be so young.

Ohhh september is a busy month haha xx

Sept. 6th for me. It's still so surreal...I don't think it's really hit me yet despite my obvious bump...

the 6th is a good day... Its my birthday. Lol :)

Haha! I agree, the 6th is a good day. :) I don't care for a particular day really...I just want her to be healthy! I don't want to be super early (before 38 weeks) but I don't want to be too late (41 weeks plus...)

27th September! Yikes-hasn't occurred to me we can almost say we are due next month!!

Mind you, I went overdue with both girls, so I won't get my hopes up I will get a September baby :)

I'm due September 19th as well!!!! My second!!!!! My daughters bday is September 30, 2011, I had a due week of 9/25 to 10/1 with her !!!! :haha: swore I'd never go thru the third trimester over summer again, I lied. :)

I'm due on the 18th too... But still think I may have her in August!
I have a pattern of being early (36+0 weeks, 39+6 weeks, 37+0 weeks)

:flower:

It's all a bit scary and exciting at the same time for me!

Same due date as me :)

Excited for tomorrow to say due next month! I.Hope August flies by as quick as July has x

I'm due on 20th September :) Had some great news yesterday at my scan that the doctor can see no reason not to try for a vba2c so I'm going to give it a go (had previous worries due to low lying anterior placenta). My boys were both 10 days overdue though so I am expecting this one to be overdue too

I'm due on 21st September, and I'm attempting a vba2c as well mrspeanut! I've been told I can go a week overdue otherwise it's another section. So I'll definitely have a September baby! X

September 9th for us. Dd was a week early so won't be surprised if this one won't wait either

September 9th for us. Dd was a week early so won't be surprised if this one won't wait either

Same here, sept 9th! Though I'm currently on bedrest preventing premature labour, maybe he'll come early. If he's not here by the 1st I'm permitting myself to stop bedrest and start dancing around with my toddler again.

September 24th here! My eldest was born pretty much on his due date and my youngest was almost 2 weeks late so I have no idea what number 3 will get up too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->