September babies... when are YOU due?

8th September for me. DS turns 3 on 10th and he was due on 5th so we could very easily have siblings sharing their birthday over here. Especially as it's a full moon on the 9th although I don't know if that really has an effect at all?!

It's not guaranteed but the pattern is strong enough that most maternity wards will get in extra staff on a full moon! The 9th is my due date so it's pretty perfect timing for me.

I'm due 19th September too! But my son was forced out at 41+6 so I'm hoping little miss is better at time keeping than her big brother!

I'm due September 13th, although have scan on tuesday to make sure my low lying placenta has moved out of the way, otherwise it's a C section for me. This is my second, DS was evicted finally at 40+14. So would like to go into labour naturally this time, preferably around due date x x

8th September for me. DS turns 3 on 10th and he was due on 5th so we could very easily have siblings sharing their birthday over here. Especially as it's a full moon on the 9th although I don't know if that really has an effect at all?!

It's not guaranteed but the pattern is strong enough that most maternity wards will get in extra staff on a full moon! The 9th is my due date so it's pretty perfect timing for me.

I only hope that if the full moon does have an affect on me and other local women that I get in there first to get dibs on the one and only pool birthing suite! Hate to think that I could be in hospital for DS birthday though!

i am due on 18th sep .. my DS was early, born at 33+0 weeks .. i have reached 33+2 weeks this time so its a relief :)

OMG we r having our babies next month!!!!!!

EDD is the 9th!! Although, I just recently found out they have me marked down as the 7th. At my dating scan it was the 9th so I figured they stuck with that.. figured wrong! I'm keeping the 9th on here though. It's just an estimate and I'm sure he'll keep me guessing and wondering!

So glad to say I am having my baby next month!!! This is my 3rd and final baby. My oldest is a boy, middle girl and this is another boy. Due sept 12 and am having a repeat csection sept 10th. Hoping baby doesnt come early as it throws plans off for sitters for the kids. Hoping august goes by as fast as the rest of he oregnancy has. So ready for baby. Have mad nesting right now. My oldest starts jk in september (6 days before baby comes). We have our baby shower on the 10th and maternity pictures around then so getting very excited. My daughter is gone with her dad every other week so time seems to be going by very fast as a week is gone before I know it. We have another growth scan on the 7th. Baby was 3.5 lbs 3 weeks ago so looking forward to seeig how big he is now. We also have so much more going on this month that I have a big feeling tyat this konth will just fly by us. So glad I have you ladies to pass the time with.

Yaaaayyy it's September next month ladies :happydance:

I'm due 8th but expecting to go over like I did with my first (41+5!) however this little girl is stubbornly breech so who knows what'll happen if she doesn't decide to turn! I already know I don't want the ecv so I'm just hoping she turns herself/with some encouragement from me doing the exercises on spinning babies or I'd go for the c-section.

Due September 16th, although DS was forcibly evicted at 42+1 so really hoping that this one has better timekeeping than that! DH is convinced this one will be early, so we shall see!

I'm due 19th September also!! This is my 2nd, my first is 9 so a big age gap and they are both girls.

Sept 29 LMP but dating scan says more sept 22

September 12th with my first and it's a boy! So very excited since I have had two miscarriages in the past. DHs birthday is the 8th so maybe they will share the same day?! I have this feeling I'll go early. Anyone else feel the same?

16 September for me :)
So scared and excited together!!

September 12th with my first and it's a boy! So very excited since I have had two miscarriages in the past. DHs birthday is the 8th so maybe they will share the same day?! I have this feeling I'll go early. Anyone else feel the same?

Sorry to read of your miscarriages,
I too have a little ferling I may go early but Im not sure if its more of a hope as DS turns 6 on 20th. Xx

I'm hoping to go a few days over but I have a gyt feeling I'm going early. I've been measuring 1.5 weeks ahead and I just think because I wanna go late, the opposite will happen. How often do ftms go early?? Dh thinks I'm going a week before due date too.

Hello all I'm due Sept 23rd this is baby no 4 for me :) first I was a week early ,second 2 days late and 3rd was 1 day late ,I wonder what this one will do hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->