September babies... when are YOU due?

Due September 27th and would like baby to come after that date if at all possible. DD came at 40+1 so we shall see.

I am due on the 16th but would be very happy for her to arrive sooner as I live in the Middle East and it is unbearably hot with temps hitting 47 to 50C most days with crazy humidity. I am also working full time and as maternity leave here is so rubbish we tend to work until the day we go into labour. Happy for her to arrive in 3 weeks:flower:

Due to the 29th but if he wants to come a little earlier.. That's fine with me. :haha: I have a feeling he'll be an October baby!

How is everyone feeling overall? I feel great 99% of the time. Really can't wait for him to come. I wish he would right after I'm 37 weeks.

Anyone have pics of their nursery? We finally got ours done! We went with snoopy.

Attachments

• IMG_20140804_065510.jpg
    IMG_20140804_065510.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 14
Aww thats a super cute nursery, love the snoopy theme! Ours is decorated with vintage mickey and Minnie paper on 2 walls and the other 2 are plain beige but I haven't set it up for her yet as we've only been moved in a week so we're still getting our other rooms organised. I finish work at the end of next week so it'll be something to keep me occupied then :)

Can't wait to see what yours looks like! How exciting that work is almost over. I am so jealous lol. I have dr appt today and I think I'll know more about work and all that.

8th September for me, although my Consultant is debating inducing me two weeks early which would mean an August baby x

Due 5 sept with my second a girl.
Having lots of braxton hicks, period type pains the last few days, wondering whether my lil miss would like to meet us early.

19th for me but I don't think I'll make it that far. Preterm labour at 31 weeks and have been losing plug daily ever since, strong BH and a lot of pain as well as being so excessively tired ALL the time! Fingers crossed I get to 37 weeks. Fed up already and just want him to be here. If I make it to 36 I'll be overjoyed but can't shake the feeling that when that date arrives, if he's not on his way, I won't be opposed to helping him along

How is everyone feeling overall? I feel great 99% of the time. Really can't wait for him to come. I wish he would right after I'm 37 weeks.

Anyone have pics of their nursery? We finally got ours done! We went with snoopy.

That's a beautiful nursery! :) I feel the same-he can arrive anytime after 37 weeks, but I won't be getting impatient until the day after my due date, then I will be fed up!!

24th September for me, my family are hoping she'll be late to be an October baby like all of us...I hope she decides to be different ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->