September babies... when are YOU due?

September 30th, since he's my first I'm not getting my hopes up for a September baby:haha:

September 16th. My first was bang on 40 weeks and second was 1 day early. I weigh less this time but my bump is bigger this time around.

edd is 17. september. but she'll come, when she comes :) super exciting times ahead!

My due date is the 12th sept, and is baby #3.

1ST was a week early, 2ND was on due date.... So I dont know what to expect this time :)

I'm due on 21st September, and I'm attempting a vba2c as well mrspeanut! I've been told I can go a week overdue otherwise it's another section. So I'll definitely have a September baby! X

How exciting that someone else is also going for a vba2c and is due (almost) exactly the same time!! :) We tentatively discussed how far overdue would be the cut off point to have an elective section instead. The doctor didn't make me commit to a date yet but going off my previous babies I know how desperate I was by 41+3 and did have big babies so don't really want to go much over again. Feeling a bit nervous but very excited about trying!

We're due with our second on September 22nd, it's going so quickly I can hardly believe it!

Wow, so there's lots of September babies coming... Being a September baby myself I must say its a great time of the year to have a birthday :)

I'm due on 21st September, and I'm attempting a vba2c as well mrspeanut! I've been told I can go a week overdue otherwise it's another section. So I'll definitely have a September baby! X

How exciting that someone else is also going for a vba2c and is due (almost) exactly the same time!! :) We tentatively discussed how far overdue would be the cut off point to have an elective section instead. The doctor didn't make me commit to a date yet but going off my previous babies I know how desperate I was by 41+3 and did have big babies so don't really want to go much over again. Feeling a bit nervous but very excited about trying!

Very exciting! Originally the consultant I spoke to said I could go 12 days over but the 2 most recent consultants said a week as they're worried about my scar and I also have big babies too! I think they said at 36 weeks they'll book an elective section date so I know my window. I'm excited to try too, I was induced with number one which failed and number 2 was an elective anyway so my experience of natural labour is nothing! X

My edd is sept 9th but i would really like it to be august 31 :) just like the date.

I'm due September 16th with baby #2! Although my son stayed put in my tummy until almost 42 weeks.. Yikes I hope DD decides not to be quite as lazy as her brother!! Also could possibly end in a scheduled c section as she is still breech.. Hoping she decides to turn soon!!

I can definitely say next month! Due on the 1st but soooo not going to make it. Wish I could but both my boys were born at 39+1 and she has me scheduled for an induction on Aug 25th, however, no one's seems to think I'll even make it til then. I'm determined, though! Really wanted her to wait til September since ds1, 2, and dss's birthdays are 9/12, 9/27, &10/9. Haha. But her birthday will still be within 2 weeks of the first one. Lol.

I'm due September 16th with baby #2! Although my son stayed put in my tummy until almost 42 weeks.. Yikes I hope DD decides not to be quite as lazy as her brother!! Also could possibly end in a scheduled c section as she is still breech.. Hoping she decides to turn soon!!

c section has been on my mind too...baby turned head down for about a week, then the little bugger turned head up, feet down! I'm really hoping he/she turns back down soon. I want to go as natural as possible if I can help it.

Dr told me the baby's head becomes heaviest part of its body by 35 weeks and so he doesn't even worry about position until then. Lets hope our babies turn! :)

8th September for me. I'm sooooo hoping she comes early. I'm gonna get the ball out soon.

X

September 11th second and last baby another beautiful girl

Due on the 4th. I kind of wish she would come on, work is soooo stressful right now.

Due the 7th. I have a feeling for months though I might go early

I'm due September 29th, but expect to go early. This is baby number 3 and ds1 came at 37+3, and ds2 came at 36+4. Can't wait to see what this baby decides to do. These last few weeks have flown by. I'm hoping it will slow down a bit as I still have quite a bit to do to be ready for him to come home.

8th September for me. DS turns 3 on 10th and he was due on 5th so we could very easily have siblings sharing their birthday over here. Especially as it's a full moon on the 9th although I don't know if that really has an effect at all?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->