• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September babies :-)

AQ me and Hubby went to ASDA this morning because there was nothing in the house and I felt terrible that I had not had any brekkie yet OR had fed my little Rice grain.

I ended up having a Bicmac meal and hot chocolate! I felt awful I was soo hungry I kept thinking my poor Rice is eating Grease!

AQ me and Hubby went to ASDA this morning because there was nothing in the house and I felt terrible that I had not had any brekkie yet OR had fed my little Rice grain.

I ended up having a Bicmac meal and hot chocolate! I felt awful I was soo hungry I kept thinking my poor Rice is eating Grease!

haha me too!! went to asda for clothes with my friend and ended up having a big mac meal AND a steak slice from greggs!!:blush:

gotta stop this eating or il be the size of a house and i was not slim to begin with! lol

xxx

My boobs were a little sore today, and been feeling a bit queasy at times and ALWAYS hungry. Bring it on! :hugs:

hey all! I have my 1st Dr appointment tomorrow and get my blood results as well!! Fingers crossed!!...Im actually a little nervous!

Hi all, Tested this morning and going by lmp i am 3weeks 4days pregnant so due 16th sept :)

Yey! Congratulations Patience! Good luck for tomorrow LittleA xx

hey all! I have my 1st Dr appointment tomorrow and get my blood results as well!! Fingers crossed!!...Im actually a little nervous!

I have mine on wednesday I am nervous too! Little A you should be fine!!!!!:flower:

My boobs were a little sore today, and been feeling a bit queasy at times and ALWAYS hungry. Bring it on! :hugs:

ha ha same here huns this started on me yesterday well the boobs did but this morning i gagged for first time starting very early for me this time well bring it on i say as long as bean stays stuck this time i will go through anything xxxx

Hi Cazza!!

My bbs are hurting a lot more now and occasionally I feel nauseous but it comes and goes really quickly. My Mum told me not to worry about my lack of MS and told me I might just be lucky! Good old Mum!

I hear that if you get really bad MS you can take tablets for it. Wanting1more.. maybe you should speak to you Dr? I hope it's not too bad.

We've had my husband's brother, his wife and toddler over for the last few days and I'm exhausted. They don't know yet that I'm pregnant but thankfully they're not drinking as a new year resolution.. phew! x

Hey Babes x :flower:

Awwwww tell me about it i swear to god my boobs are horrendous there hard veiny and nipples are huge with little white spots on (sorry tmi):blush: but its all a good sign i guess?? poor OH cant come near them though he hugged me this morning and squeezed me a little too tight i screamed in pain bless him he shit himself lol!!! And ive been feeling nautious too not been sick yet but a wave of sicky feeling keeps comin over me :winkwink: what are we like actually happy to have the feeling of sickness hahahahaha:haha:!!!
Ive also been having to have an afternoon nap everyday how lazy :blush: i swear i just cant stay awake!! I did a digi with like my 10th pee today and got PREGNANT 2-3 weeks so thats would match up with my 5 weeks preggo yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I only ever got 1-2 weeks wiv my last pregnancy which proved bubs musta left me early???:cry: so to say im happy would be an understatement. Back to work tomorrow ive only had a 3 day break how poop is that :growlmad: got 4 days holidays left tho so im thinking im gonna take them very soon. Speak soon my lovely bnb ladies xxxxxxxxxx lov caz xxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sayuri...what happened at your Drs appointment I see your the same number of weeks as me!

Little A Wednesday is my first appointment since I found out I guess they will be taking blood pressure? and giving me my proper EDD. As soon as I found out I phoned the Dr some people have said that was a little early...im confused?

Little A Wednesday is my first appointment since I found out I guess they will be taking blood pressure? and giving me my proper EDD. As soon as I found out I phoned the Dr some people have said that was a little early...im confused?

I had my Dr appt the day after i got my bfp as i was so excited. lol.

She asked my lmp, took my bp and weighed me, then asked was i taking folic acid and gave me a "emma's diary" pregnancy book and the number of antenatal clinic to call and book my scan, which i did and they sent me a letter of confirmation for a 10wk scan and appt with midwife etc and they sent some info on labour options and all about the hospital etc :)

Just felt so good to see a letter addressed to me saying "antenatal" on it!!:happydance: praying i manage to make that 10wk scan if all goes well with tuesdays 6wk one xxx

I had my docs appointment 2 days after bfp. He just took blood pressure, weight and listened to heart, asked about folic acid and about lmp and said he would refer me to antenatal clinic :) Wasn't very exciting but it was at the same time! lol Just waiting to get letter through now for 1st scan, etc

xx

I had my docs appointment 2 days after bfp. He just took blood pressure, weight and listened to heart, asked about folic acid and about lmp and said he would refer me to antenatal clinic :) Wasn't very exciting but it was at the same time! lol Just waiting to get letter through now for 1st scan, etc

xx

***********CODE FOR OUR NEW SIGGIE*****************

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/sepstarsGIF.gif[/IMG

just add a ] on the end of the IMG and copy and paste into your siggie :-)

Hope u all like it :-) courtesy of one of the siggie/blinkie forum ladies:happydance: All u have to do is copy the code and paste in your siggie.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->