• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September babies :-)

I was sick this morning, I woke up feeling sick and so hungry at the same time so sent the fella downstairs for some tea and toast and then I was fine, but started gagging half an hour ago and sicked up abit in the kitchen sink (TMI I know) dunno if it was real MS, bit early isn't it?

This is probably going to sound a bit nuts but the only symptom I have is one slightly tender boob! Not both of them... oh no.... just one! How weird is that?

M x

Ditto, im exactly the same lol :) xxx

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I thought that its really weird. Its still a little bit tender and the other one is fine!

I'm so pleased that I'm not going mad!

M x

Wooo what a fab siggie!! Thank you!:cloud9:

Well the ms caught me today. I got up later and was so hungry and just felt so ill. After a good boak/wretch in the bathroom and a cup of tea I feel better...not 100% but better.:happydance:

I also now get shooting pains in my boobs which I had with my boy.

I guess I am starting to feel a bit more pregnant:happydance:

Love to all you ladies....cant stay long as my little boy is having a clingy day.

Emma.xx

Oo wicked. Will sort my siggy out later! I ended up wretching over the loo last night, and feeling right sick now. Hopefully this is the start of my MS! :happydance:

Hi all just back from my Drs appointment!! She said that the HCG is more than doubling!! So now i am teasing my OH about twins! lol!!!

Glad u all like the siggie :)

So how are we all feeling? i have heartburn again and im in a state of nervous excitement today as its my 6wk scan tomorrow.... on one hand im really terrified incase its sad news and wonder how i will deal with it etc... on the other hand, i have a lot of pregnancy symptoms and really tender bbs and i have not bled for over 2 days and i experianced no pain at all, with the bleed, so im really excited at the prospect of seeing our jellybean for the first time... iv never felt such a mix of emotion :-(

Im going to spend today at home reading pregnancy magazines just incase its my "last" day of being pregnant. Pray for me ladies please xxx

my thoughts are with you I hope its good news.

I had a dream last night that we went for our first scan and out baby was made of lego! lol...so now we have a new nickname for out little one!! ...LEGO BABY! lol

my thoughts are with you I hope its good news.

I had a dream last night that we went for our first scan and out baby was made of lego! lol...so now we have a new nickname for out little one!! ...LEGO BABY! lol

LMAO!!! haha and i thought i had weird dreams! lol

Great news about ur blood results btw:happydance:

xxx

thanks! my deams are wierd atm! totally crazy! And worse still...sometimes I wake up and think was that real? lol

Coooool! Lego baby!

Good luck for tomorrow AQ, will be thinking about you. What time is it? :hugs:

Edit - hope you don't mind me making the siggy small, I just didn't want to take anything out just yet and I have had my sig wiped before!

Feeling VERY queasy today. Don't mind at all, just wondering how I am going to cope with work when I am always throwing up!

My scan is at 9am so nice and early rather than panicking all day tomorrow too. lol.

Yay for the sickness drazic!! haha bring it on xxx

good luck for tommorrow AQ, will be thinking of you!

Drazic<3 how do you make it small like that? I like it!! xxx

I just print screened it and made it smaller. Feel free to use it, the link is https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/septstars.jpg[/IMG ] (just remove the gap between the end and the last ] )

I would love to have it big, just don't want my siggy wiped again!

Anyone elses puppies starting to swell? Mine arn't sore but have got bigger. They doubled in size by 9 weeks last time! I will need new bras!

mine are slightly bigger im spilling out of my bra a little which is rather annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->