September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

So can't get in to see my doc or her assistant until March 10th. Now to try and distract myself for almost 3 weeks ��

Nah, as long as AF doesn't show up im assuming and living as if I'm pregnant.

Waiting for af to show in the next couple days so I can get this FET started! How is everyone else doing?
Had a good weekend though which was nice, hung out with family and even saw a movie with my mom and sister yesterday.

Hey y'all. No AF is not going to make an appearance for quite awhile. Had to get a physical for work on Thursday so I asked if they could do a pg test. And it was positive. So now I'm just anxiously awaiting for my appointment on the 10th and I hope I get to hear the heartbeat. Because honestly I'm driving myself insane with worry even tho everything in my last pregnancy was smooth till the end.

Hey y'all. No AF is not going to make an appearance for quite awhile. Had to get a physical for work on Thursday so I asked if they could do a pg test. And it was positive. So now I'm just anxiously awaiting for my appointment on the 10th and I hope I get to hear the heartbeat. Because honestly I'm driving myself insane with worry even tho everything in my last pregnancy was smooth till the end.

Morgan I'm so happy for you! My first appointment is also on the 10th. Please come join the Fall 2017 rainbows :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Congratulations Morgan! Happy and healthy nine months love. very happy for you. Big hugs!

Still waiting on af over here, which sucks. If she doesn't come by tomorrow I will have to wait for FET until April since hubs wants to be ther for the transfer and he will be away in Newfoundland it this comes any later. So annoyed.

Hopefully she shows soon then myshel! Are you okay with doing FET in April with a Jan due date? I know you had mentioned before that you didn't think you'd want that.

I am not really ok with it, but I would rather be pregnant then not be pregnant, if that makes any sense...
No matter what it will be a stressful time, regardless of due date. I just want to be pregnant at this point. I am ready. Emotionally ready to get this process doing again.

Oh that makes sense. I hope AF shows soon so you can get this next cycle and not have to worry about it :) is AF late now? I know it's hard to say post mc, i know drs usualkt say count the first day of real bleeding as day 1 but Even then AF can be off.

Ok so went in for what I thought was an ultrasound at 7w4d and all they could see was a sacred measuring me at 5w2d give or take a day. So I had blood work done yesterday and will have to go again Monday. Waiting is killing me and I don't know how many more times I can cry about it. Ughhh haven't we been through enough!?! And if one more person tells me to relax and not stress, I'm going to find stress release by punching them in the face. Wow that got violent quick lol.

How are you doing Myshelsong?

Morgan are you sure of your dates? Scans can be off by a whole week. I'm sorry you're in limbo :hugs:

Hey Morgan, sorry that you are stressing with the ultrasound results. I am thinking positive for you, I hope your dates are just off Hun. Big hugs.

I am cd 7 I think now, trying not to be upset about waiting for FET and keeping myself busy.
There is an Art battle in Hamilton Ina couple weeks that we are going to go too. I am pumped about that. Taking my vitamins and just hoping for a miracle BFP this month hahaha.

So my numbers didn't double but the did rise slowly. Going back for more blood work and another ultrasound Wednesday. Outlook not so good 😭

I am so sorry Hun, thinking of you and wishing you much luck.

Ugh I am so done with sex week and it just started. Please someone make this month go by faster ....

Myshel sorry it's dragging for you. It's no fun when it becomes a chore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->