• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

Thanks myshel! How are you? When do you start testing?
I actually am not sure of DPO, as I didn't track much this cycle. But based off of the spotting I had, today I'm somewhere between 10-13dpo lol I got a positive on Tuesday but dh said it was too faint. Took frer yesterday he still said too faint. So I did the digi. Did another clearblue this morning and it's much darker! Top is Tuesdays and bottom is this morning.

Attachments

• 20170119_061606_opt.jpg
    20170119_061606_opt.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh my congrats still!! What a good start to the year! Big hugs and happy thoughts to you!! 😀

Looks like it is getting progressively darker, that is fantastic! I am literally crying right now.
Stick little baby stick. :dust:

I am 4dpt feeling super emotional and out already hahaha.
Testing on the 25 for beta, will test a day before that with a regular test to prepare myself.

It is further along then that because the egg was fertilized for 5 days prior, it is more like nine or eight days post ovulation I think. If you think cycle wise, af isn't due until the 26 or 27
Four days post transfer is what it stands for. We don't test until ten days post transfer with my clinic.

Beta is on the 25 but I will test again on the 24 just to prepare myself. I stupidly tested this afternoon and got a stark white negative. So annoyed I did that.

Beta is today I am waiting on the results. I am not feeling very well, I took a digital and some cheapies all week and all of them back negative. Trying to hold onto hope that I am feeling really out. How is everyone else doing?

Beta came back low, about 40. So technically it is positive, but since it is not a great number I am really not going to get my hopes up too much. Keeping fingers and toes all crossed until the next appointment

But that's still positive! Ooohhh keeping everything crossed for you and I'll be praying! When is the next beta?

Same! Good luck and keep us postwd im kust now getting to use the opks for the first time. Weird thing was i saw a faint line right after my period ended, but today nothing. 🙄

So I am pregnant! Holy crap, I am crying is much.
Trying to keep calm and pray for the ultrasound in feb to come back great. Can't believe I am doing this again.

Myshel are you still testing at home or just doing betas? So happy for you!

Morgansmom I found they worked better for me in the evening. Everyone is different though.

Ive been testing at 11am and 6pm. Because i couldn't tell if the line was getting darker or not lol. Tho I am feeling like the odd ball put of the group now and i won't lie my heart dropped a little to know im the last one still trying right now. I may have to take a break for a week or so on here.

I know what you are saying Morgan, and big hugs. This will happen for you, I had a LTTTC thread and 4 years later I am still one of the origins ones on it. everyone else got their babies and left and it recycled over and over again. if I didn't have FET we would never get pregnant.

Afm I am just hoping even with a slow start and now spotting this sticks around.
I am not doing any tests at home, it would just drive me mad. Although I am going crazy with a bit of spotting, I think I felt like crying all night. Hubs is trying to be positive, but he doesn't understand why I am so upset. I am terrified this will be over and done with before we even start.

Morgan I know the feeling all too well, I'm sorry :hugs:
Take all the time you need hon, we're here for you.

Myshel ugh I feel the same way. I'm trying so hard to stay positive.

So I am pretty sure I am having another mc. I know some bleeding is normal but this is now heavy with lots of clots and cramping.
Blues Due date is tomorrow so I am not going in for another beta until the next day to confirm I have lost it. It is just too emotional for me to hear I have lost two babies in nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->