• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

Yes it can take up to 6 weeks. I just finally got a bfn, just over 4 weeks post delivery. I recommend getting cheapies and test every few days till negative. That way if you get a new bfp youll know its new and not left over hcg.

Got more bloods took today & results came back at 29. Just need the bleeding to stop & then we can try out the suggestion that ladies are far more fertile after a loss.xx

Yes it can take up to 6 weeks. I just finally got a bfn, just over 4 weeks post delivery. I recommend getting cheapies and test every few days till negative. That way if you get a new bfp youll know its new and not left over hcg.

SP, that's great you've finally got your Negative result, (feels weird saying that's). Are you going to wait any time before trying or just going straight ahead?xx

Turns out it wasnt negative. Still getting positives. But i got blood drawn today so we'll see what they say.

Turns out it wasnt negative. Still getting positives. But i got blood drawn today so we'll see what they say.

Really, hopefully your blood results are right down thin & you negative is on its way. Are you planning on starting Ttc straight away.

Helen- how are you getting in so with your cycle?

AFM- bleeding almost completely stopped! It's so weird is I never feel like this usually but ( I can't wait to BD)..x

We started ttc when the bleeding stopped.

That's my bleeding gone just slighter there when wipe. Today the thing is although I'm really wanting to TTc straight away I'm so scared that the same thing my happen again! Have you been having any feelings like that? I'm trying to stay so positive.

What did your bloods come back as?xx

Its been nearly 2 weeks since i stopped bleeding and no sign of period yet. I have been a bit achey and craving chocolate so i might get it soon. Fingers crossed anyway. We are going to start TTC again after its been and gone.

In other news , we still have no results but the memorial service is on Tuesday and we have asked if they can tell us what sex the baby was so we can name them beforehand.
We were having a girl!!!!

Helen, have you beenTTC within the past 2 weeks? Or have you been holding off until you got a cycle after MC?
That's was lovely that you got to find out sex on baby :pink:. Hope yous have a beautiful memorial service on Tuesday.

Still, so sorry AF got you, you hormone levels must be getting back on track, hopping you get a lovely BFP in October.

AFM, I though my bleeding have completely gone today but it has sneakily came back(spotting really). DH and I are hoping to get some BD'ing in over the weekend just before we start TTC as I'm so scared this cycle! We will try temping & checking CM this cycle.xx

G I know the bleeding varies woman to woman but for me the bleeding and spotting went on for almost 3 weeks and it would stop and start go from light to heavy, ugh. Glad they're following your levels down, they didn't do that for me and I kept getting positives it was a nightmare

We are holding off TTC untill a period has been and gone.
Thank you G :D

My bleeding did that too after one day but then disappeared again and that was it.

G I know the bleeding varies woman to woman but for me the bleeding and spotting went on for almost 3 weeks and it would stop and start go from light to heavy, ugh. Glad they're following your levels down, they didn't do that for me and I kept getting positives it was a nightmare

Aw hopefully it doesn't last to much longer, it's so horrible the spotting is sometime worse that a full bleed.

I took a cheep test today about teatime it was negative, going titre another in the morning.

Are you not due to get anymore blood taken?x

We are holding off TTC untill a period has been and gone.
Thank you G :D

My bleeding did that too after one day but then disappeared again and that was it.

Your very welcome. Hopefully it will be totally gone soon, just feel so horrible all the time when the spotting is there.x

No they shouldn't need to do any since AF showed. I'll test when AF leaves to make sure I get a negative tho

No they shouldn't need to do any since AF showed. I'll test when AF leaves to make sure I get a negative tho

Yeah that's a great idea, & least having AF just now lets you know that's everything is ok & your hormones are getting back to where they should be, I'm so hoping that we both get out BFP in October.

If my cycle go straight back to normal & I count MC as start of new cycle which is what midwife suggested then AF would be due around 15th.

:dust: all round xx

I also think I bled longer because I was further along, with my 8 week loss I only bled for a week. With that my o was only a few days later than normal.

Yes I'm glad I no longer have to wonder about the positive tests. New cycle new beginning :)

Girls, i just got my period ahhhhhh!

So sorry AF got you :hugs:, least you'll be sure that your hormones have returned to normal after MC & you get get you BFP in October. xx

Still- How are you feeling?

AFM, currently CD9 due to hopefully OV in around 6 days depending how thing are from MC as I've not waiting on period to come before TTC. I'm feeling like I've relaxed in to this cycle now, I was so anxious a few day back even about BDing.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->