• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

Well that was short lived. I am confused. I got a large spot of blood in my underwear so after i showered i put on a pad but its been a few hours now and ive had no more bleeding since that one time?!?!
It was bright red and not like the dark red of a period so i was a bit suspicious but i thought since its my first it might be different??

G, i feel a bit funny about having a period because i dont want one but i do at the same time as we were waiting one cycle before TTC again.

This is the worst period ive ever had. I feel so weak.
Not ttc in October as dh said no so we will see :cry:

Helen- that's strange, have you been tracking anything since your MC? & have you & DH been BDing?
I know you said you where planning on waiting until AF but just incase it's implantation?? There's so many stories of people having ov days/week after MC,?

Still- I'm so sorry DH is not wanting to TTC, ATM I had read that yous had been talking of gender swaying?. I hope things change & you can still be in with a chance of your BFP.

I'm finding it hard to get my DH to open up about the (MC/TTC), he was a great support but with us falling pregnant 1st cycle we didn't actually talk of TTC, now after the loss I'm all cycles, charts, CM, when to BD, ECT.& I think it just scare's men slightly!!xx

Helen AF showed up bright red for me, not the normal darker color. It's stayed bright red too. Has it picked up at all or truly go away?

G I've never really told dh about anything ttc related. I just ask if he wants to try and then jump him when I need to lol but he's saying no for now so I just have to let it go. He was interested in the gender sway though so that gives me hope that it won't be forever.

Still- so sorry, hoping DH has a change of heart. Are you going with NTNP?

Helen - how thing with you? Anymore AF?

AFM- feeling a little crampy today & have a strange pain in my right breast?? I did have a little brown in my CM while checking. I feel like I'm possible still spotting although nothing there when wiping.xx

StillPraying- the blood was bright red and literqlly like a few drops worth I would say. The "spot" was golf ball size. And thats it. Even still now, there is not even a sign of a period and nothing upon wiping.
Its very strange. Is it possible it was a 1 day period? It doesn't make sense!

Helen no I wouldn't call it a period if it was just one time. Do you know if you've ovulated yet?

No idea. I dont use ovulation tests at all and i was not sure when i was "supposed" to get a period so im just waiting but the doctor on Tuesday says i should be expecting one any day now. I think they use the date u miscarried as a date to go from if that makes sense. So its not far off 4 weeks as I miscarried on September 1st.

No idea. I dont use ovulation tests at all and i was not sure when i was "supposed" to get a period so im just waiting but the doctor on Tuesday says i should be expecting one any day now. I think they use the date u miscarried as a date to go from if that makes sense. So its not far off 4 weeks as I miscarried on September 1st.

Helen, do you think it was maybe implantation bleed you've had? I know you said your weren't TTC but it sound so like implantation esp with you have noting at all since?xx

My af didn't show up until almost 5 weeks post mc. And I did have a lot of random spotting so maybe af will be coming soon :hugs:

Thanks. Got her memorial service today so dont want it to come soon! Did u have a memorial service for Luke?
Its arranged by the hospital for all the lost babies and their names get read out at the service.

Helen - hope all went well at the memorial service today, been thinks of yous :hugs: xx

Helen I hope the service went well and brought you some comfort :hugs: we didn't have that for Luke but we had him cremated.

Aww thanks for thinking of me! Thats really nice.
StillPraying did you keep the ashes?

Still no sign of period. Due back in work next week. Not looking forward to that if my period shows up. Next week will be my 5th week since MC and Still, i know yours showed up so fingers crossed.
I don't *want* my period i just want to know my body is back to normal.

Yes we kept them, we were thinking of maybe planting a tree with them, but for now theyre in a pretty ceramic box.
Having AF finally show up was a relief that it was finally over, but also emotional because it hit home that i really am not pregnant anymore

I think that will be the same for me too.
So i had another "1 day period" yesterday. I notice both times it has happened i had walked more than usual. Im due at the doctors on 5th but a bit worried and maybe i should try and make an earlier appointment? I really don't know why this is happening. But like you said, you had lots of random spotting so idk

Hi

Helen- I'm so glad AF eventually showed, that way you can get her out the way & get started with TTC. :dust:

AFM- I've either O'd today or it's hopefully just about to happen, just waiting on my temp shooting up, been having ov type cramps on left side past 2/3 days with watery/EWCM. I'll be continuing to BD until O has been confirmed. (Poor DH lol..)

I hope everyone else is keeping well xx

Hi

Helen- I'm so glad AF eventually showed, that way you can get her out the way & get started with TTC. :dust:

AFM- I've either O'd today or it's hopefully just about to happen, just waiting on my temp shooting up, been having ov type cramps on left side past 2/3 days with watery/EWCM. I'll be continuing to BD until O has been confirmed. (Poor DH lol..)

I hope everyone else is keeping well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->