• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

Helen glad AF showed for you. I'm going on 12 days of AF. *sigh*.

Oh no! What do you think that could be? Are you going to see the doctor? Has it stopped now?

Mine has stopped which means we can make a start on baby making....BUT... I think Im actually scared of trying again. Did you feel this way? I am scares of getting pregnant and loosing the baby all over again. Especially since its only been 5 weeks since our loss.

I saw the dr yesterday. It's not AF. It's secondary bleeding from mc. I havent ovulated due to stress so no real af. Just bleeding. :(

I definitely have been through that fear. My first mc was at 8bweeks and after that I freaked and didn't want to try again for almost a year, but dd2 is what really healed me from that loss, so this time I know that another rainbow will help me heal. The fear doesn't go away, but with each milestone it eases a little bit. There's no harm in waiting until you feel a little braver as well. The fact of it being so recent does make it more frightening.

Thats true. I think i will be scared if it happened next week or next year. Just gotta do it i suppose and hope for the best!
Awww no sorry about that, do you know how long it will last? Isnt it strange how our bodies work. Lets hope this is the last time eh and doesn't last too long.

Well im starting supplements to see if that will help me regulate. Dr offered bc to help and i wad like uh no thanks lol me and bc do not get along lol

So i had my period as i said and it stopped after 5 days which is normal. But after a few days i have had a bit more bleeding. What do you think thats about?

Mc messes up your cycles. I read the miscarriage myths and facts page in the mc support section and it was super helpful. They have a whole page about af and different ways it can show up etc

Hi ladies, sorry not been on I a while, been redecorating the house trying to take my mind off things as my heads still in total over drive..

Still, sorry AF is still causing you problems, hopefully the sup help with that & your able to start trying again.

Helen, I've also read that AF after MC can be a hit/miss with the prolonged spotting & feeling like AF if coming back. I hope it goes soon & you can start TTC.

AFM, well I'm ''4 dpo'' but I really don't know if I eve over this cycle? I did get some cramping ov like pains & 8 had EWCM... but my temps are not rising like they have prev? So I'm a little confused. Just need to wait until AF is due to see for sure x

I found out I was pregnant September 5th,
started spotting on September 10 (5 weeks),
started bleeding on September 16 (5 wk, 6 d).

It's been almost a month now. Honestly, I was hoping just to immediately get pregnant again so I don't have to go through the first period after miscarriage (I didn't have a D&C), but I don't think I have.

I just feel a little jipped right, now. And, I guess I needed somewhere to share.
It was my first pregnancy. We weren't trying, but we weren't preventing. My sister-in-law is also pregnant with her first, we were just a month behind her.

Anyway, I'm hopeful that maybe it'll happen next month since we'll be actually trying to conceive at that point.

I wanted to say hello and participate since I've been stalking the forums for a bit.
I'm sorry for all of your losses - I hate that I had to actually go through it to really understand what it feels like emotionally, but I guess I had to.

Welcome Ebauerhaus! Sorry for your loss and that you've had to experience the pain of mc. My first pregnancy was a MC, but I have 2 dds now so don't lose hope:flower:

G was anything going on that could have thrown your Temps off? Ewcm is a good sign tho! I'm sure you've said but have you had an af since your loss?

Welcome Ebauerhaus, sorry for your loss :hugs:, hope to see you get your BFP soon :dust:xx

G was anything going on that could have thrown your Temps off? Ewcm is a good sign tho! I'm sure you've said but have you had an af since your loss?

No not that I can think of, the do indicate that I have O'd but I guess I'm just really worried, incase I haven't? Would my temp rise if I didn't O?

No I've not had any AF since MC I bleed from 15/9 - 21/9 then 4/5 days mild spotting xx

I read that mc can throw off ovulation too so it may come later or sooner than it normally does. My OB seems to believe my irregular bleeding meant no O for me last cycle. How long did you bleed after your loss?

I read that mc can throw off ovulation too so it may come later or sooner than it normally does. My OB seems to believe my irregular bleeding meant no O for me last cycle. How long did you bleed after your loss?

Yes I also read that, I had 7 days of bleeding during MC then4/5 days of mild spotting.

I'm not holding up much hope for this cycle ATM just awaiting AF, if I did o late when my temp went up a little to give me cross on FF then AF would be due 20th so if nothing I may test 21st x

Keeping my fx for you G!

Who is first to test this month? I got a positive opk last night so I'm already out since no bd lol

Keeping my fx for you G!

Who is first to test this month? I got a positive opk last night so I'm already out since no bd lol

Thanks still, I love for all us to get out BFP soon.

I hope you still BD, you could still be in with chance. Sperm can live up to 5 days, plus you may have Od 24/48 hours after positive?

Stay positive x

I got a veery positive opk today so I'm hoping we'll dtd tonight but we shall see. He's very stressed and cranky at the moment lol

I got a veery positive opk today so I'm hoping we'll dtd tonight but we shall see. He's very stressed and cranky at the moment lol

FX'd you've managed to get some bedding in around your positive opks

Good Morning Ladies :coffee:

How is everyone? Who all is in the TWW?

We did BD last night so fx on the hope one is all it takes! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116