September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Hey, could u please add me? I'm due 19th with a yellow bump thanks x

Hi there due on September 12th with baby girl! wish it was sooner!

can you add me please, due 21st sept with a boy. x

Please can you add me? Due 6th September with a blue bump :) thank you! x

Hi there 21st September :pink:. Add me to list please xx

Add me please I'm due the 8th September and a yellow bump :) x

Anyone have any special badge requests? I could make some.. I have nothing but free time and photoshop <3

Congrats on your full term bump hun :D

Think I've added everyone, though if I've missed someone please let me know :p can't believe how close it is now!

Had a horrible/lovely day, midwife told me baby was breech and that I'd need a c-section, I cried for half an hour and when they scanned me, he was 100% head down. Got to see his gorgeous little face, I can't wait to meet him :D

so glad baby isn't breech for you - i am really trying not to have a section too!
i had a sweep today ahead of induction on friday and it wasn't 'favourable' so now i am panicking that induction won't work and i'll end up with one! x

Good thing you dont have to have a c-section. Obviously its not the end of the world, but much nicer to have a vaginal. I have had both and it was a huge difference in recovery. My Dr, told me today that since I have a narrow pelvis(why I had to have my 2nd baby c-section even tho she was just 7.5lbs) I can try to do a vaginal. This baby is measuring a little smaller and he said I would have about a 50-60% of it ending in a c-section anyway. I dont want to go through labor and pushing with a c-section in the end again. But it sounds so nice not to have a c-section. I will most likely go the c-section route:( I asked him to check me and I am 2-3cm dilated and 95% effaced, soft, and she is dropped. It was the most painful cervix check I have ever had! I have just 9 days left until my c-section and hope I make it to then!

Congrats on your full term bump hun :D

Think I've added everyone, though if I've missed someone please let me know :p can't believe how close it is now!

Had a horrible/lovely day, midwife told me baby was breech and that I'd need a c-section, I cried for half an hour and when they scanned me, he was 100% head down. Got to see his gorgeous little face, I can't wait to meet him :D

Thanks for adding me to the list hun :)

Glad you don't have to have a c-section.

For the first time in about a week I've actually been hoping that I don't go into labour today. I've come down with an awful cold and feel just horrible. Would hate to have to go through labour feeling like this! I hope little man stays put until I recover from this cold. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->