September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Congratulations to the new mummies :) 5 more days til it's officially our month, those remaining!! :) xxx

Omg can't believe I'll be able to say 'I'm due this month' in 5 days time! x

Hello... Just a quick one to say that I gave birth to non identical twin girls on 25th August (was due 11th September). Liliah Skye (4lb 14oz) and Tallulah Belle (4lb 15oz).

Aw huge congratulations hun :) x

As other thread congrats! Didn't resize from ticker saying a brother or sister that you were having two!! X

Congrats to all the new mummies! Super jealous, think I'm gonna end up going over now :(
Getting a sweep on Wednesday though so should help me along a little :) x

Thanks everyone. Hope Hayley is doing alright, as well as everyone else of course. I've not had time to catch up with everyone yet but I'm getting there bit by bit.

I didn't know I was having twins until a couple of days before they arrived. Due to agoraphobia, I cancelled all of my ultrasounds - you may have noticed I'd never uploaded any. I was embarrassed tbh so didnt wanna mention it. Anyway, I finally collapsed after xfactor last Saturday after months of hellish pain.. and got admitted to hospital. Two days later, they scanned me.. lo and behold, twins.

It was the most ridiculous shock. I was measuring behind for just one baby, nevermind two. No one predicted this. There aren't twins in the family and two heartbeats at my antinatal scans were never picked up because they quite simply weren't being looked for. Of course, I have always felt a hell of a lot of movement but I didnt think anything of it because my son was a little wriggler too.

Looking back now, things do make sense. It was a horrid pregnancy and my first was so smooth. Anyway, twins. Still in shock and cant believe they are mine. I also dont know where I stored nearly 10lb of baby. Our bodies are truly phenomenal!

I will write up a proper pregnancy and birth story and put it in the relevant section, over time :) Will try to get online more so I can follow how you're all getting on. Gonna copy and paste this little explanation into the other thread now, so I apologise if you're gonna see it twice (or three times if you've already read about it all in facebook!)

Baby Liam has been born ! :D he was due 2nd sept. Xxx

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/931ca601.jpg

Me and my girl at almost 38 weeks x

Thanks everyone. Hope Hayley is doing alright, as well as everyone else of course. I've not had time to catch up with everyone yet but I'm getting there bit by bit.

I didn't know I was having twins until a couple of days before they arrived. Due to agoraphobia, I cancelled all of my ultrasounds - you may have noticed I'd never uploaded any. I was embarrassed tbh so didnt wanna mention it. Anyway, I finally collapsed after xfactor last Saturday after months of hellish pain.. and got admitted to hospital. Two days later, they scanned me.. lo and behold, twins.

It was the most ridiculous shock. I was measuring behind for just one baby, nevermind two. No one predicted this. There aren't twins in the family and two heartbeats at my antinatal scans were never picked up because they quite simply weren't being looked for. Of course, I have always felt a hell of a lot of movement but I didnt think anything of it because my son was a little wriggler too.

Looking back now, things do make sense. It was a horrid pregnancy and my first was so smooth. Anyway, twins. Still in shock and cant believe they are mine. I also dont know where I stored nearly 10lb of baby. Our bodies are truly phenomenal!

I will write up a proper pregnancy and birth story and put it in the relevant section, over time :) Will try to get online more so I can follow how you're all getting on. Gonna copy and paste this little explanation into the other thread now, so I apologise if you're gonna see it twice (or three times if you've already read about it all in facebook!)

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful surprise for you!! :shock: You're right! Our bodies are truely amazing! well done you! Sorry to hear of your agoraphobia, but dont feel embarrassed :hugs:
Wow you have 2babies! I can totally imagine that you're still in shock! I know I would be!!
Glad to hear your all doing well though! xx

Congrats to all. All these early babies.

And double congrats on the surprise twins. You must be still in shock!!!

baby liam is a little cutie- congrats

sam- love that pic very cute

henrysmum- wow thats amazing atleast u found out before they were born...congrats...
i was at a doc app and my doc was about an hour late, he came back and told us he was delivering a baby and come to find out there was twins that no one knew of....

Violet3 - Congratulations hun! x

henrysmumkaz - I didn't realise your twins were a suprise! My goodness that must have been a shock! That's amazing, congrats. x

sam*~*louize - Beautiful picture hun. x

I'm feeling a little deflated today ladies :( woke up this morning having some quite strong contractions, I was so sure I was going to have my little boy today. I had a bath and within an hour they went away. Poor OH got really excited and he looked so disappointed when I told him they had stopped. x

Congratulations to all the new mummies! Struggling to keep up with you all :D nearly our month ladies!

Wow, 13 babies born!!
My status on 1st page has already been changed, but I did have my baby girl on the 26th, 2 weeks early weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz. I went through entire labor and pushing, because I progressed so quickly and if I didnt have a narrow pelvis I would have had her naturally, half hour after arriving to the hospital. I just knew once my water broke it would happen fast because my contractions were about a minute apart. I dont think the nurses took me seriously, I told them it was happening fast. I was geting very nervous because they were just taking their time. It wasnt until my body started pushing that they finally got the anesthesiologist in to give me my spinal block for my c-section. I was complete and baby was as far down as she could get with my pelvis being too small, but it felt like her head was crowning!! I turned into one of those women crying for my spinal over and over even though he was trying to get it in. It took like 10-15 minutes, but with contractions so close so together it felt like ages. I cant describe the relief I felt when it was finally in and I was numb!! I was terrified and couldnt believe I was there with no pain meds, 10 cm and my body pushing her out like I never knew our bodies could do so intensely. Its crazy how darn intense the pushing was. Absolutely no way to stop myself. Well, she is here and perfect!! My incision hurts, but really only when I'm up on my feet. Good Luck to everyone!

Aww congratulations hun!! Your little girl is beautiful! What have you called her? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->