September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Congrats on your full term bump hun :D

Think I've added everyone, though if I've missed someone please let me know :p can't believe how close it is now!

Had a horrible/lovely day, midwife told me baby was breech and that I'd need a c-section, I cried for half an hour and when they scanned me, he was 100% head down. Got to see his gorgeous little face, I can't wait to meet him :D

Thanks for adding me to the list hun :)

Glad you don't have to have a c-section.

For the first time in about a week I've actually been hoping that I don't go into labour today. I've come down with an awful cold and feel just horrible. Would hate to have to go through labour feeling like this! I hope little man stays put until I recover from this cold. :wacko:

I got a terrible cold about a week before I went into labour with Max!

Oooh perhaps it's a sign then? lol. I had my daughter at 39 weeks so who knows, maybe I will have him by next week :) x

Oooh perhaps it's a sign then? lol. I had my daughter at 39 weeks so who knows, maybe I will have him by next week :) x

I defo think it could be a sign. My Mam said she was the same with one of her pregnancies, had a terrible cold a week before.

I remember vividly how I felt just like you, I really didn't want to go into labour because I felt so rubbish.

My boobs are really tender today and have been leaking a little bit. I am surprised at this, as I didn't get this the last time, and with both pregnancies my boobs haven't grown at all.

How is everyone else feeling today?

Ahh congrats!!

I am PRETTY jealous though.. you were due a day after!!

Just wanted to mention again that I'm open for badge requests!
I made the one in my signature, so just let me know what you want via PM and give me specifics!

<3

welcome to all the new mummies xx and congrats to all that have given birth already xx

congrats on all the new babies ladies, cant wait to have my little girl

Congrats Hun hope all is well! How's everyone feeling now we're at the end? I kinda can't believe it could be any day and not even thought of birth again eek

cool . sweets - Congratulations hun!

sam*~*louize - I can't quite believe I've only got 12 days until I'm due. It's really strange to think I could go into labour any day now! x

congrats on all the new babies born!!! :dance: how very exciting!!! :dance: xx

cool.sweets congrats to you... Your bubba was born on my b'day what a great day x

Hi ladies - I've had my baby boy Leo! He was born 3 weeks early on 22nd August weighing 6lb 10oz! We came home from hospital last night (Wednesday) and he is an absolute dream, still hasn't cried once apart from when he was born! Love him to bits :cloud9: Just about to post my birth story.

Wishing all of you well for the remainder of your pregnancies.. not long to go now!! Thaks forall your support along the way x x x

Hi ladies - I've had my baby boy Leo! He was born 3 weeks early on 22nd August weighing 6lb 10oz! We came home from hospital last night (Wednesday) and he is an absolute dream, still hasn't cried once apart from when he was born! Love him to bits :cloud9: Just about to post my birth story.

Wishing all of you well for the remainder of your pregnancies.. not long to go now!! Thaks forall your support along the way x x x

Congratulations to you he is gorgeous! Another great day to be born it was my nans b'day:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun! x

WOW! 8 Babies born already!!
Let the symptom spotting begin yet again.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back