September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Updated :]

Current hot weather is a pain, I used to love the summer! Running after a toddler is hard at the best of times, may have to search out an empty field and just let him run wild til he's satisfied. Child never ceases to amuse me, took him to a local music festival today, was dancing like a little pro bless him :p think he caught a bit too much sun, was a cranky mister by the time we got home.

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet? I've not even got the bag yet :lol: picked out bubs' coming home outfit but that's about it!

I havent started packing my bag yet- I dont think I will until around 36 weeks. Though I have been thinking of what to put in. But I also have to pack a small bag for my girls who will be staying a day at my parents, but the remainder of the time here at home with my husband. Hoping my c-section recovery will go well and my hospital stay will be no more than 3 days! I am very worried about how my youngest will handle it all. She and I are super close and never apart. I cry when I think of it :(

Hello all... Im due the 1st of Sept with my :blue: bump ... sooo excited!

At my last appointment I was measuring about over a week ahead so I might become an August mummy but that might just be wishful thinking haha

Hope everyone is coping ok.. this heat isnt helping much x

Ergh I'm SO HOT! I'm usualy such a little sunflower but all I want to do is be inside in the shade with a fan on me- blurgh. And my dog keeps stealing the fan and trying to snuggle with me but he's like a velvet blanket so I just don't know what to do cause he's to cute to say no to .......argh.

can i be added to the list too please? im due the 9th sept with a girl :)

Updated :]

Current hot weather is a pain, I used to love the summer! Running after a toddler is hard at the best of times, may have to search out an empty field and just let him run wild til he's satisfied. Child never ceases to amuse me, took him to a local music festival today, was dancing like a little pro bless him :p think he caught a bit too much sun, was a cranky mister by the time we got home.

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet? I've not even got the bag yet :lol: picked out bubs' coming home outfit but that's about it!

i haven't packed mine yet, i have everything to go in it now i think! just bought the dreaded maternity towels, i got 2 packs hope that's enough for hospital stay if i have too.. hoping to come home same day as i did with my daughter. Will start to pack it soon :thumbup:

I havent started packing my bag yet- I dont think I will until around 36 weeks. Though I have been thinking of what to put in. But I also have to pack a small bag for my girls who will be staying a day at my parents, but the remainder of the time here at home with my husband. Hoping my c-section recovery will go well and my hospital stay will be no more than 3 days! I am very worried about how my youngest will handle it all. She and I are super close and never apart. I cry when I think of it :(

i get like that with my 2 and they are 8yrs and nearly 6yrs old, i hate being away from them.. miss them sooooo much, but they will have a fab time staying over a nanny's if i have to stay in x

GULP!! I've just seen the posts about packing.......:blush: I haven't even started thinking about it, it's all going so quickly! I've got most things for the nursery, many things of which she won't be needing or using until she's like 6months! I have my priorities slightly wrong I think! :dohh: I had an e-mail today too, titled 'are you ready incase of an early labour?' So think I really need to get a wriggle on with things, gosh thats scary stuff!!......but exciting non the less!! :dance: xx

:lol: so far we have all the clothes needed for the first 3 months, moses basket with spare sheets and stand, and some cotton wool... need to get our skates on methinks :dohh:

Congrats to RJSS85 on baby Nico Francis! So early but great to hear that he's doing well :happydance:

Woohoo our first September baby! Massive congratulations RJSS85 :happydance: Really hope you and your lil man are doing well. Look forward to reading your story!

Hehe congratulations to our first September mummy! Can't believe babies are popping out already :shocked:

Gonna do some baby shopping Saturday, get the bits and pieces needed for the first few months :)

Due on the 25th with a pink bump. Add me please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->