September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Updated and added some September mummy badges (bottom of first post)

Hi little boo, can you put me down due 17th september- i had tried to be added on the other september thread but my name hasn't been added :(
Thank you x x x

Congrats ladies!! :dance:
I do love September!! My little girly is due the same week as mine and my hubbys birthday. He's 13th,I'm 16th and she is the 19th (which is also my mother-in-laws birthday too)! lol Wonder when she'll actually come! lol

Last year September was absolutely awful, I called it my 'bad luck month', lost my angel baby at 14 weeks, lost my flat, two cats died, wasn't a good time. Now this September I've got something to take my mind off that time, turning September into a great month :D time seems to be dragging at the moment, just bought a cot online, will post up some pics in a bit :D

Hi, there seems to be an ever growing number of threads on september mummies!! Can't keep up. I'm Sept 12th with another girly!
Finished her room yesterday, got a few pieces of clothes from my LO, as she's April so totally out of season for clothes for this one! Got everything eg steriliser, moses, bouncer from her too, just a changing bag to choose now, but i eithe rlike them for £50+ or the £25ish ones i think are fab are out of stock BOOOO!

:hi: all!

Added you hun :) can't believe you're so organized, every day I remember something else we need to get :lol: 51 days til September! At least I think there is... math has never been my strong point :blush:

wow everybody sounds really organised! :thumbup: i work in a school anf finish on friday for the summer so I get a nice amount of time off before she comes to finish (and start) getting things sorted and I may get some rest if I can fit it in! :winkwink: I'll be ordering my furniture on saturday and all the little bits, steralizer, monitor (anybody recommend a good standard one? I dont want a video one or sensor pad one though).
xx

I think i am backwards- i have bought my furniture etc but we've only just started stripping the spare room ( soon to be babys room ) Has anyone started their hospital bag?? have just bought ready to start throwing things in, am i too eager?? has anyone else started theirs? This is my 2nd little boy and i can't remember what i packed 1st time round - too much probably knowing me lol x x

I have packed bubbas things into a holdall vests, grows, cardigan, hat, blanket sponge, nappy cream, cotton wool
and ive packed a nightie, maternity towel (3 pks) & breast pads for myself so far...

We need to get:
Raincover for pram,
Moses basket mattress,
Moses basket bedding (how hard to find??)
Changing bag,
and a tin of infant formula ready Think thats it then...

V i have a angelsounds senor pad monitor i bought the new one to what Kian & Taylor had, but they do, do one thats just a monitor...

I have packed bubbas things into a holdall vests, grows, cardigan, hat, blanket sponge, nappy cream, cotton wool
and ive packed a nightie, maternity towel (3 pks) & breast pads for myself so far...

We need to get:
Raincover for pram,
Moses basket mattress,
Changing bag,

V i have a angelsounds senor pad monitor i bought the new one to what Kian & Taylor had, but they do, do one thats just a monitor...

I'm going to have to get cracking with this packing! :dohh: i bought a holdhall on wheels , it arrived this morning so i'm very eager now x x

im going to start packing next week - still need to buy nearly all of hospital bag stuff though :s not worried about it to much yet though...although will feel better when its all done! x

We need to get:
Raincover for pram,
Moses basket mattress,
Changing bag,

I've started my hospital bag too! I've put in some vests, nappies, cream, wipes, outfit to come home in, cardigan, hat, socks and mits, breast pads, thats it so far....

I found crib bedding really hard to find too! :shrug: but I ended up buying my crib 2nd hand and thankfully it came with a nice bedding set so problem solved!! :thumbup: I've ordered my raincover and carseat base, then going to order my furniture on sat and can't wait! As it stands (this is subject to change before sat I'm sure) we have chosen the mothercare summer oak collection (well just the wardrobe and drawers) and we're getting a plain white cot. I can't wait to start building it all and seeing it all finished! I'm so excited! The paint is on the walls and I've put up one of the wall decals on one of the walls already as I couldnt wait! lol xx

Yer the angel sounds ones do look good! :thumbup: thanks Sarah! xx

I can't wait until my nursery is complete- we've gone for the baby k range - grey- yellow orange and blue- i know it's early but i have my moses basket in my livingroom ! i sit and rock it from time to time lol- if i had a doll i would lay it inside, i've had to opt for a me to you teddy bear my OH thinks i'm crazy but he sits and rocks the moses basket too hee hee x x

awww how sweet! :) we've gone for the kidsline bella range its pink and green, its stunning! I cant stop looking at it! :cloud9: xx

awww how sweet! :) we've gone for the kidsline bella range its pink and green, its stunning! I cant stop looking at it! :cloud9: xx

probably what i would have chosen if i was having a little girl- gorgeous, love the colours - fingers crossed i'll have a little princess next time round! I was only counting on 2 kiddies but i have to try again in a few years for a girl- i'm outnumbered when little Mason is here 3men -1 of me ! not fair lol x x

sounds great! Im using Kian and Taylors moses basket but can only find 2 blue fitted sheets for it, mum managed to get some white ones, id love some more blue ones as his basket is white.
Your furniture sounds lovely.. We already have our cot in the loft a friend of dh was selling hers for £20.00 it was to good not to grab at that price, we just need a mattress at a nearer time when ne goes in it.
Have you planned your baby's 1st outfit? Ours will be wearing a superman outfit babygrow daddy bought him lol.... So cute x

I started putting few bits in hospital bag the other day - took way too much first time - i was only in hosp and hour before delivery and 6 hours after! So packing v light this time! I took snacks, and ipod, and mags etc incase was in for the long haul though! This time ill put a newborn and 0-3 depending on her size, nappies, wipes, and blanket in, nighty, pads and smellies /towel for me, and thats about it!

Washed some of her blankets,sheets, and outfits today! She only has a few atm bless! I have a toddler, and will have her with me when i go on mat leave soon, and she was week early so think im just being organised incase!

Oh and I also have the angelcare movement and sounds one. Love it tbh, never gave me false alarms, went off once, and i swear i saw her take a breath! She used to kinda hold her breath/choke a bit when younger and i wanted one after that. Ive no idea on others though sorry

lol so cute, wish i would have thought of that :) , we have a grey baby grow from mothercare, it's 1 of the thicker material ones , it has a hoody and a little stripey t-shirt underneath- it's gorgeous- same here daddy's choice haha

My friend saved me a fortune- she bought me my moses basket £135 worth basket + stand- un beknown to me the range i had chosen is the most expensive i've known in mothercare! it's shocking! i tried to look for a cheaper alternative but i had fallen in love with the Myleene Klass range ( god damn you Myleene Klass lol :) )
never known a baby range to be soo expensive but it is stunning- i almost have all the bedding now just need cot bed sheets to match the bumper and blankets, i'm hoping they will have a little sale on before he arrives or before his room is completed
( don't let me down mothercare hee hee )
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->