September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Congratulations!!! :dance: awwww I so want my baby now!!!! :cry: lol xx

Just a quick update, my baby arrived on 9th weighing 7lb 9 :cloud9: Congrats on all the new Sept babies and good luck to all waiting :flower:

Well, it is my due date today and there is nothing new and I had a sweep yesterday :shrug:
I have the choice between having another one next week or being induced. I don't know which one to go for. I hope baby girl will come before next week.

Congrats to all the new mums :flower:

Congrats ppd! I've got sweep mon but hope to go alone! Good luck sidsapple

WOW! :shock: they're coming thick and fast now!!! :dance: Congratulations to you all!!!

:brat: I want my baby NOW!!!! :brat: lol xxx

i think i lost part of the plug yesterday but there was no hint of color so im not to hopefull of baby comming anytime soon.

im loosing more and from what i read its because the cervix is opening more so hopefully that means by next app on wed. i will be ready to go

i am being induced tomorrow morning! hopefully by tomorrow evening i can be added to the babies born!

Happy birthday to me! :dance: will i get to share my birthday with my baby? We'll see!
Good luck to all the ladies that are havin a 16th Sept baby! A great day to be born! :thumbup: xxx

Happy Birthday :flower:

No, that will be unfair for your baby girl should have her own day :winkwink:

Yer, it would be her day though! I'm done celebrating any more birthdays! lol. I'll be quite happy to not have another Birthday! lol xx

well ive lost more plug last night and woke up this morning with alot of pain/pressure down there. it hurts to walk so hopefully she has dropped and will be here anytime. i have my next app on wed i will be checked then to see how far i am...hopefully i have her before then

I'm with you in the hurting to walk but I keep going!! She won't budge haha! ;)

its super hard to walk because my feet are so swollen and my back is KILLING me like it locks up and i cant move. thats y im so afraid to get the epi, because i have heard from so many people it makes there back hurt bad after the birth

Yeah I'd read about poss headaches after it so pretty much ruled it out. My god didn't realise contractions could be so bad but I had quick birth. Certainly understand people opting for it though, but I had gas and air for pushing alone. So if you want to avoid it just keep it in mind that each contraction is step closer!

im going to TRY my hardest to go for natural but im not sure how much i can take so if anything i will have to get pain meds in which i dont like the idea of my baby getting them to and the effects on her. they said that it can make the baby depressed and not wanna cry or eat for awhile after. i wish we had gas and air here too

Thrilled to announce the early arrival of​
OUR BABY GIRL!!!!!​
She was born at home on Thursday lunchtime, in our birth pool, nearly 2 weeks early weighing 7lbs 8ozs! Labour was 9 hours in total, waters broke at 3am ish, my midwife arrived at 9am and I coped with the contractions with my tens machine until about midday then I got in the pool and started using gas & air and she was born in 2 pushes (after the gas ran out!!!!!) at half 1 in the afternoon... so so very in love with our third little girl!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• Our new baby girl.jpg
    Our new baby girl.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe