September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Yep i think il be in the overdue club too, my old housemate saw a psychic who, before I knew I was pregnant told her there would be a baby in blue in October (I'm due sept 26th) 2 weeks later I got my bfp and it's a boy!xx

Hey.. just a quick update..had my little boy on September 4th, after 29 hours of labour! He is beautiful.. and already a BOOBIE MONSTER! So happy he took to it within 20mins of being born.
We are home after a 2 day hospital stay.. and went on our first short outing today.. STRESSFUL! But mainly for me and OH.. :haha: baby was fine.

His name is Matthew, weighed 7bls 7 ounces and 51cm long. Lots of dark hair (think sort of like Sid Vicious :haha:)
:cloud9: :yipee: :happydance: :cloud9: :yipee: :happydance: :cloud9: :yipee: :happydance:

Hey.. just a quick update..had my little boy on September 4th, after 29 hours of labour! He is beautiful.. and already a BOOBIE MONSTER! So happy he took to it within 20mins of being born.
We are home after a 2 day hospital stay.. and went on our first short outing today.. STRESSFUL! But mainly for me and OH.. :haha: baby was fine.

His name is Matthew, weighed 7bls 7 ounces and 51cm long. Lots of dark hair (think sort of like Sid Vicious :haha:)
:cloud9: :yipee: :happydance: :cloud9: :yipee: :happydance: :cloud9: :yipee: :happydance:

Congrats. Thats brilliant news!

Congrats Canadabear! x

Congrats! Have been waiting to hear :) xxx

Yey more babies! Congrats!

I went to day unit earlier just to be checked due to headache and itching, and kinda scared me being that close to delivery suite again, was like omg eeeek I want her here but have to get her out :O

Hope everyone is well! Just thought I'd share this link to a thread over in baby club once your little ones are born! xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...ies-even-if-born-late-early.html#post12741397

My little girl is due tommorow. (11th). I was checked and i'm not progressing at all, so if nothing happens by the 23rd, ill be induced. Not liking that idea at all, hope she comes in next few days...

My little girl is due tommorow. (11th). I was checked and i'm not progressing at all, so if nothing happens by the 23rd, ill be induced. Not liking that idea at all, hope she comes in next few days...

Pisces24, you're the only one of us 11th Sept ladies who hasn't given birth yet! I really hope its soon for you but if it isn't, induction isn't always as terrible as people say it is. Both first.timer and myself had quick inductions so there is hope :flower:

I can't keep up with all these babies!! :dance: congratulations to all you new mummies!!! Fantastic news!! :dance::dance: xx

Is it normal to feel sooo tired before you go into labour? The past few days, along with my pelvic pain which seems to have come back with a vengence, I have been sooo tired even though I'm sleeping well at night time and have the odd nap in the afternoons! I just dont seem to have any energy for anything! Kinda like how you get when you're first pregnant, when you're overwhelmingly tired....

I'm 3 days overdue & I woke to contractions this morning about 5.30am coming every 30minutes..

I got up about 7.30am still having them now about 15mins apart

then they went to 10minutes until about 9.30pm and got slower again then stopped!! grrrrr

I had a nap i was shattered woke twice with 2 contractions and had a big on when i got up at 1pm.

Had some lunch and had 2 more which were 20mins apart, went to the toilet TMI for #2 and lost my plug YAYYYY! so im thinking im definatly in slow labour now..

Will keep you posted.x

I could have written that myself live in hope! Last 2 days
I'm so tired and heartburn is mental. Some hours I can walk loads others I can't stand due to pain on front girly bits bone (lol) I had no signs nothing with my eldest, sat up in bed and waters went bam. This time I'm dropping energy by the hour! Scary as if I went into labour now I'd be useless!!

ive only had 2 little bits of mucus plug and nothing else :( this evening I stepped up my game rlt, clary sage oil, curry and sex.....the sex hurt so much we had to stop seems baby has really dropped and there is no room left lol......but stil no sign of anything

good luck ladies, the only thing i have going on is swollen feet headache and verybad bachache. i do have an appointment on monday though so hopefully we get good news or im going to c about being induced early because i can handle feeling like this all the time

Hi ladies..

Sorry Im a tad late in letting yous know but I had my baby boy - Tyler on the 30th of August. I was due on the 1st of Sept so was 2 days early! :)

I have posted my birth story in the 3rd tri if anyone wants a wee read :) xx

Congrats nessabella :) I want signs! I keep getting period pains but that's it, no mucus, no tightenings, nothing! Come ON baby don't be naughty!xx

Just an update girls, had some back pain last night it was really bad but it stopped within a few minutes. No other signs. I'll keep ya all posted x Congrats to all the new mammys and babies :)

congratulations to all the new mummies.

ive got my section on wednesday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"