September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Just got a call from my Dr. and my C-section is scheduled for Sep.1!! Only 15 days left! Wow, sounds so so soon!! It will be 8 days early, or 7 days early if you go by my Dr.'s dates which is Sep. 8, but I'm sure of when I ovulated so I'm sticking with my date of Sep 9. Anyway just exciting to finally have a date in mind and know I only have 2 weeks left!

hi, didnt know there was another sept thread so i will be joining u here to. a little late but hey im here now.....i believe the one who started the other sept. thread had misscarried and some1 else was taking over...if we are talking about the same thread

due 28th september with a little girl

So many threads for september its hard to keep up, I'm going for a section on the 6th september 3 days after I'm due

i will probly be the last one to give birth, my little girl is too comfy and is still laying sideways with her head by my hip and her feet up in my ribs ...we will see on the 30th if she has moved if not i dont know what to expect from there

Are you any more dilated LittleBoo? Did you think you would be in labor by now? I'm sure you did, but luckily full term is tomorrow for you! Then you can try all of those self-induction methods!

Still the same, he's killing me but part of me wants him to stay in longer :p seeing midwife again today so will see what she thinks! :)

:shock: can't believe you'll have bubs in just 2 weeks :happydance: I've still not bought the damn cot sheets :lol: ah dear, time seems to drag then all of a sudden you're half way through August and the September mummies are having their babies!

sma added you hun :) hoping bubs turns the right way round for you xx

Are you any more dilated LittleBoo? Did you think you would be in labor by now? I'm sure you did, but luckily full term is tomorrow for you! Then you can try all of those self-induction methods!

Still the same, he's killing me but part of me wants him to stay in longer :p seeing midwife again today so will see what she thinks! :)

:shock: can't believe you'll have bubs in just 2 weeks :happydance: I've still not bought the damn cot sheets :lol: ah dear, time seems to drag then all of a sudden you're half way through August and the September mummies are having their babies!

Just noticed we are due the same day x:hugs:

Oh How I'd love to be an early September Mummy! lol, I have so long to wait :(

sma added you hun :) hoping bubs turns the right way round for you xx

thanks hun...i hope so too but she has to be the most stubborn little one ever....from our first ultrasound lol

Oh How I'd love to be an early September Mummy! lol, I have so long to wait :(
me too but these last few weeks seem to drag on...were only a day apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have pains down low when I am up sometimes. Its hard to describe, but it feels like a knife jabbing into my vagina/bladder. I guess its her head down low, but I have to bend over and scream.
I still have not bought her new bassinet! I have been waiting until my husband gets his bonus, which is today. But I'm ordering it online and it will take a week to get here, so as long as I dont deliver before my c-section date it will be fine.
Hope your app. goes well with midwife

hiya!
i'd love to be added to the list - i'm due 14th september with a :blue: bump xx

If you don't mind adding me, my ticker says the 3rd, but it got changed to the 4th. :)

I am due on the 18th with blue bump! X

Hi! Can I be added to the list? Due 8th of September with our baby girl, but am scheduled for c-section on September 1st as she is a stubborn little breech baby! So, 11days to go for me!x

Im due on the 12th with a :pink: bump but may be getting induced this week coming :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->