September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Congratulations to mummyvikki :flower: and Welcome Lincoln Girl :flower:

How is everyone doing?

My midwives just came to steal my blood and shoot me with Anti D. Fun times. Seems the cause of my rib agony is because baby has turned breech in the last week. They couldn't actually find the head lol... Anyway, it has a week to turn or I'm being booked in for a c-section, which is what I think I wanted anyway.

Oh wow just came by this new Sep thread and 4 babies already!! Congrats to all 4 mummies :happydance:

Hope everyone is feeling OK, not long to go now eeeeek!

Hello! I'm a newbie to the group.. I'm due Sept 14th and we're having a little girl Kaydence Marie :)

Hi Dawn :wave:

Had a midwife app. today, she felt bubs and says he's shifted onto his side, no longer back to back (well technically he is, but there's hope!) and that baby's head is well down in my pelvis now, just a tiny bit of wiggle room now :p she didn't write down in my notes how much that is though so I've not a clue :haha:

5th September baby has been born, wow! Congrats to AFatKindaThin who had her little boy on Tuesday 9th at 35+6 x x x x

ahhhhh! MORE BABIES!!! congrats to her :)

ive got my presentation scan in a few hours to see if bubs has shifted his ass outta my pelvis. fingers crossed x

Ooh just found this!! Congrats to the 4 mummies!xxx

Congrats Hun, hope all is well!

I got a pain at join of left leg to bump at the mo? Got midwife in a bit, kinda gives way if I walk on it but not always? Only done it last hour or so

I had my 36wk mw apt today, all was perfect she estimated that bubba will weigh between 6lb 5oz and 7lb 10oz.. he is 4/5 engaged ceph and long... so all good just waiting game after next week i suppose :thumsup:

wow 5babies now!! :thumbup: scary (but very exciting) stuff! MRSRICH, I think you'll be pretty soon!! :thumbup: :dance: xx

wow 5babies now!! :thumbup: scary (but very exciting) stuff! MRSRICH, I think you'll be pretty soon!! :thumbup: :dance: xx
i think u may be right too... Bh all the time, period pains low, increased discharge tmi sorry, nesting, hormonal too lol.. I saw his hand in my belly lastnite and burst into tears lol.. Really excited to met our lil miracle man x

wow!!! Sarah!! Did you??? THATS AMAZING!!! :shock: :dance: omg how exciting!! ....

i know it was tiny... I rang rich to come up to the bathroom as i was in the bath and he moved it away slightly the 20mins later he did it again awwww i loves him so much x

i think u may be right too... Bh all the time, period pains low, increased discharge tmi sorry, nesting, hormonal too lol.. I saw his hand in my belly lastnite and burst into tears lol.. Really excited to met our lil miracle man x

aw so sweet x x

Aww wow a hand! :cloud9: wish I could make out what part of bubs is poking me :p

Don't know if I can do this til September, in bloody agony :( he's back to back again, making my back ache constantly. Still getting very strong BH, irregular and just plain annoying now. Bring on September!

Are you any more dilated LittleBoo? Did you think you would be in labor by now? I'm sure you did, but luckily full term is tomorrow for you! Then you can try all of those self-induction methods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->