September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

wow sounds disgusting! i guess ill find out on thursday, i have a midwife check on tuesday so hopefully she will be able to feel where he is...although i sort of question their judgement tbh. x

I won't lie, it's vile! But all worth it! I'm surprised you didn't ask what it feels like when they're getting baby out, thats usually everyone's 1st question lol! I can honestly say though, without a doubt the worst part of the entire thing was the drip in my hand! x

hah, my two main fears are- the drip lol, and my chest being numb so i cant feel my breathing....thats it really. ive heard when the baby comes out its like loads of pushing on your bump and chest and stuff ....i dunno im jsut not really worried about that! im worried that i wont be given him to hold straight away as well :/ i wanted to be the first one to hold him not a load of docs x

You still have a birth plan so just tell them you want the baby straight away, I got her first while they were getting my placenta out! Once I was holding her I became oblivious to what they were doing! You can still feel your chest, I didn't think I was numb cos I could still feel everything, I just couldn't move it! But I could feel my daughter on my chest so I'd say I was only numb from below the boobs1 It's really odd, it's like someones washing up inside you! :haha: When they get baby out it feels like someone is sitting on you until baby actually pops out! x

weird! yeah i really want him straight away and i wanna be able to use my arms to hold him can i? did it make u feel sick? im worried ill puke while they are doing it lol x

No it felt fine really, I was sat chatting to OH! Yeah course you will, just tell them thats what you want and they should be fine with it.

oh you major cutey thats a lovely pic! i feel alright about the idea tbh.....but i guess he will decide what happens now! xx

I hate it but love it at the same time, OH won't let me get it enlarged as he hates his pink hat :haha:

If you feel comfortable with it then thats great! x

Calypso had her baby girl :happydance:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - 12:24pm - 4lb10oz, 19in. BabyP was born.

Congratulations to Calypso and JP :flower:

Awwww congratlations to her! Can't believe 3 September babies have been born already - lucky ladies! I'm so impatient haha x x x

Congrats to Mummyvikki who also had her baby girl on the 3rd!! Lots of early September babies! x x x

wow another baba!! EEK! Hope all the mummies and early babies are doing brill girls x

wow! congrats to both of them cant wait to hear all about it! im suprised calypso hung in there this long tbh! x

i had my baby shower today it was so much fun! apart form spending the last 24 hours with a horrific bug which meant puking about 20 times :( it was horrible, i nearly cancelled this morning but decided to man up last minute and it was so nice i have lovely friends :) x

I felt quite icky the other day, glad to hear your ok!

Took this last Mon at 34 weeks <3

Attachments

• cropSide 34 weeks1.jpg
    cropSide 34 weeks1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
that is majorly cute! im just so round lol. honestly the night before last was so bad i was sick every 30 mins was awake the whole night and pulled about every muscle in my body from puking. nasty. starting to feel a bit better this eve but those "24 hour" bugs really wipe you out for a few days dont they!

wow lots of Sept babies born!! Hang in there baby Dyer!! Not just yet! I'm not ready!! lol

I had a fab day!! I had a surprise baby shower!! In my own house!! lol Hubby took me out for lunch in town and when we got back, my house had been transformed and it was full of balloons, decorations and friends and family! It was fab! and the funny thing was, Id only ever been to one baby shower before and that was my friends...which was last night!!! So I've had 2baby showers in 2 days!! lol She's also due in sept, on the 1st!! :thumbup: aawww I'm still buzzing!! xx

Congrats mummyvikki and Calypso! Finally updated the thread :lol: how's everyone? xx

hello ladies, im sdarah and due my little girl, Mia Grace on 28th sept. Only just seen this thread. At maximum mia will be born at 39weeks. Im a diabetic so she has grown very big so im hoping she comes a little early.

I already have a daughter Mayze who is 4

Nice to meet you all, not long for us now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"