September&October 2022 babies

@Becca_89 yay congrats on tour 3+! Yep this is my third but I have a bit of an age gap so feel like I’m doing this from the start again. Boob pain is my most obvious symptom atm. Hard to sleep on my tummy!

And just noticed your post @Laelani, yay congrats! I have a son born in 2014 as well <3

@Becca_89 yay congrats on tour 3+! Yep this is my third but I have a bit of an age gap so feel like I’m doing this from the start again. Boob pain is my most obvious symptom atm. Hard to sleep on my tummy!
My eldest was 5 when my baby was born, I know how you feel! I do love the age gap though, my son is brilliant with my baby, definitely took some adjusting though! X

@Lucy3 I can't believe ure 7 weeks already hon. That's going so fast.

Sugger I know! All of a sudden hit 7 weeks and nausea :sick:

Oh there’s lovely they are spread out. I would out as the 8th, we will see.

I also have the insomnia and tiredness, but otherwise I feel fine!

Are you going to be having any scans?

Xx

we’re going to arrange an early scan around 6-7 weeks i think? How about you?
ive been having loads of cramping and thats making me super nervous but my tests keep getting darker so at least thats good xx

Congratulations! 1 day between us! How are you feeling? X
Yayy!! Congrats to you too!

I’ve been feeling okay. This pregnancy is way different than my others. With my boys I had some energy, beautiful hair and skin, and craved salt like it was a lifeline. This time I am super exhausted, craving sweets (which is weird as I don’t eat much for sweets ever), my hair is dried out, my skin is all broke out. Ugh. I’m hoping this may be a sign that I’ll finally get a girl lol.

we’re going to arrange an early scan around 6-7 weeks i think? How about you?
ive been having loads of cramping and thats making me super nervous but my tests keep getting darker so at least thats good xx

i am going to have a scan at 9/10 week and then the normal NHS ones. We are going private as he might miss the NHS one due to his job. I do hope he’s there though! Have you booked your scan? i usually cramp a lot when first pregnant, hope you’re ok xx

Yayy!! Congrats to you too!

I’ve been feeling okay. This pregnancy is way different than my others. With my boys I had some energy, beautiful hair and skin, and craved salt like it was a lifeline. This time I am super exhausted, craving sweets (which is weird as I don’t eat much for sweets ever), my hair is dried out, my skin is all broke out. Ugh. I’m hoping this may be a sign that I’ll finally get a girl lol.

ooo I do hope it means you get your girl baby! i have gone off food today, I haven’t been able to eat anything, only onion rings and chilli sauce! I am hoping for a boy, although I’d be happy with either!

How is everyone? Xz

@Laelani ooh hope these are girls symptoms for you. With my dd my skin was worse than ds, also my nausea kicked in later but lasted longer and was more full on. Think I was more moody too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->