September&October 2022 babies

Thanks for asking love.
I’m out again and just waiting for AF. It’s due tomorrow or Sunday. Tests have all been BFN so just waiting to bleed now. I’m 13dpo and AF should be no later than 15dpo.

on to September and month 7 ttc. Feeling very fed up. I should of been 14 weeks pregnant now:cry:

Oh well it is what it is and will just have to keep on trying. My DH is still confident we will have another baby but he can’t say when.
But I’m starting to believe it’s never going to happen.
I wouldn’t be so bad if I was younger but I know my time is running out.

hope ure feeling ok. Baby can come anytime now. How exciting.

Hi hon. Just see ure nearly 39 weeks. Hope baby comes soon.

I’m cd37 now and 17dpo and finally woke up to some spotting. It’s more red now but not enough to call it cd1 yet.
This has been the longest non pregnancy cycle I’ve ever had,
So will be glad to see the back of it.
Hopefully ovulation ovulation won’t be late again and will be around my normal time.

I still don’t feel very hopeful of getting my rainbow, but I have a feeling if we do in gonna fall around January again and end up with another September baby,
Lol.
Just as long as I get my rainbow and she/he is healthy tho is all that matters.

Harley will be a year old on September 5th so I’m glad there will be a bigger age gap. If I don’t fall until Jan then there will be 2 years between them.

how are you doing

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear the witch has come, but onto the next cycle. I still have a lot of hope for you, you know when you just have the vibe, I have that. so I have everything crossed for you.

I think anytime from now will be a lovely age gap for you! Is Harley in creche or anything? x

I went in today and had a sweep, due to my partners deployment 09/09 for 12 weeks.
I was already effaced and 3cm dilated. T
hey offered to break my waters but thought I would give him a chance to come naturally with the sweep first. Once my waters have been broken previously it was pretty intense from then. I am talking 30 minutes and baby here.

Oh my gosh so exciting Becca! Hope baby arrives soon! Good luck!!

Suggerhoney- long cycles suck. I’m a late ovulater and not my ally ovulate around cd20 and the wait is so hard! This babe was ovulation cd32!! But I did have covid that cycle which knocked everything off. Hope the wait to AF isn’t long- I’ve been seeing your posts in the TTC thread so know you’re want it to start now. Feels weird to wish someone AF one here!

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear the witch has come, but onto the next cycle. I still have a lot of hope for you, you know when you just have the vibe, I have that. so I have everything crossed for you.

I think anytime from now will be a lovely age gap for you! Is Harley in creche or anything? x

I went in today and had a sweep, due to my partners deployment 09/09 for 12 weeks.
I was already effaced and 3cm dilated. T
hey offered to break my waters but thought I would give him a chance to come naturally with the sweep first. Once my waters have been broken previously it was pretty intense from then. I am talking 30 minutes and baby here.

Awwww thanks love. I really really hope ure vibe is right. Since the miscarriage it’s made me want another baby so much more.
I was hoping for a autumn winter due date as not a fan of summer and hot weather but can’t afford to just stop trying to avoid the summer due dates. Gonna keep going because I don’t want to miss any chances.

ooow 3cm eeek. Really hope that sweep does the trick love.
I norm birth quickly after having my water broken but with my youngest it took quite a bit of time to get going after they broke my water.
Are You having any niggles?
So excited for you.

Oh my gosh so exciting Becca! Hope baby arrives soon! Good luck!!

Suggerhoney- long cycles suck. I’m a late ovulater and not my ally ovulate around cd20 and the wait is so hard! This babe was ovulation cd32!! But I did have covid that cycle which knocked everything off. Hope the wait to AF isn’t long- I’ve been seeing your posts in the TTC thread so know you’re want it to start now. Feels weird to wish someone AF one here!

Oh gosh love it’s awful. I feel so sorry for any women that have later ovulation and long arse cycles because it sucks with a capital S.

My AF showed up on cd37. Longest cycle I’ve ever had.

Weird you said about covid because I had that in July.

I was in the 2ww when I went down with it and AF showed 4 days early.
Then I didn’t ovulate until cd21, then no AF until 17dpo and cd37.
so covid definitely messed up my cycle.

I’m cd3 now as it’s past midnight and here’s hoping this cycle is back to my normal and ovulation will be around cd13.
How are you doing love? How many weeks are you now?

Awwww thanks love. I really really hope ure vibe is right. Since the miscarriage it’s made me want another baby so much more.
I was hoping for a autumn winter due date as not a fan of summer and hot weather but can’t afford to just stop trying to avoid the summer due dates. Gonna keep going because I don’t want to miss any chances.

ooow 3cm eeek. Really hope that sweep does the trick love.
I norm birth quickly after having my water broken but with my youngest it took quite a bit of time to get going after they broke my water.
Are You having any niggles?
So excited for you.

Oh gosh love it’s awful. I feel so sorry for any women that have later ovulation and long arse cycles because it sucks with a capital S.

My AF showed up on cd37. Longest cycle I’ve ever had.

Weird you said about covid because I had that in July.

I was in the 2ww when I went down with it and AF showed 4 days early.
Then I didn’t ovulate until cd21, then no AF until 17dpo and cd37.
so covid definitely messed up my cycle.

I’m cd3 now as it’s past midnight and here’s hoping this cycle is back to my normal and ovulation will be around cd13.
How are you doing love? How many weeks are you now?

Glad you’re on to a new cycle! I bet covid screwed it up. I obviously don’t know how it would of affected my future cycles as I got my BFP! Also stress of late ovulating knocks my ovulation further- it’s often when I give up that I eventually Ov!

I’m 32 weeks and in full baby prep mode now. I had my first at 37 so starting to feel so close now!

Glad you’re on to a new cycle! I bet covid screwed it up. I obviously don’t know how it would of affected my future cycles as I got my BFP! Also stress of late ovulating knocks my ovulation further- it’s often when I give up that I eventually Ov!

I’m 32 weeks and in full baby prep mode now. I had my first at 37 so starting to feel so close now!

Thanks love: as much as I was sad not to be pregnant I was so happy when Af showed. U Just feel u can’t move on when ure just waiting around for it to come.
I always know if I’m not getting lines by 10dpo and 11dpo then I’m out.
Deep down I new I was out at 8dpo I just had that feeling. Then waiting until 17dpo to bleed.
Yeah it must of been covid.
I really hope this new cycle is back to my norm. I’m only cd3 so have a while to wait for ovulation yet but am hoping it won’t be late again.

oooow ure so close love that will fly.

Hello,

thank you for asking! I am still brewing this baby. I am happy im not overdue but totally
expected him here last week! How are you doing? xx

Hope he doesn’t keep u waiting much longer love.

I’m ok I guess. Been on a bit of a downer about this whole ttc thing, just keep thinking it’s never going to happen and that I probably don’t have any good eggs left. I’ve just felt like crying tbh.
I should be about 17 or 18 weeks pregnant now.
I’m only cd9 just turned as it’s just past midnight. Waiting for ovulation again but have a feeling it will be late like last cycle.

It’s baby time ladies .
Eeek

Hello all, my lovely little man made an appearance to the world 30/08/2022.
I have been slowly adjusting to 3 children and enjoying the newborn bubble.

Birth was very fast and straight forward. I was midwife led and I literally led everything, it was very strange not being told when to push etc.
We got in at 9.30pm wnd he was born just before 11pm and home by 3am. A shock to the system lol.

Hope you are all doing well, I can't wait to hear how you are all doing xxx

Hello all, my lovely little man made an appearance to the world 30/08/2022.
I have been slowly adjusting to 3 children and enjoying the newborn bubble.

Birth was very fast and straight forward. I was midwife led and I literally led everything, it was very strange not being told when to push etc.
We got in at 9.30pm wnd he was born just before 11pm and home by 3am. A shock to the system lol.

Hope you are all doing well, I can't wait to hear how you are all doing xxx

Hi love
Massive congratulations on the safe arrival or your little boy. Definitely enjoy that newborn baby it goes by so so very quickly.
My Harley turned one today and I just can’t believe it.

Please keep us posted on how you and little man get on.
I’m here ttc still and need stuff to read and I hate it when the due date groups go quiet.

Big congrats @Becca_89 ! Enjoy that baby bubble. That’s amazing you did the birth all yourself, must have been so empowering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->