September&October 2022 babies

Hows everyone getting on? We had an early scan yesterday at the EPAU as ive been having lots of cramping and pink spotting/discharge now for the past week, lmp would put me around 6 weeks but im sure i ovulated late so i was expecting more around 5.5 weeks (ish) which was confirmed on scan. They saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac, no fetal pole yet but was told it was more than likely too early to see that yet? Im back next friday which will be 10 days from this one and praying i see a baby with a heartbeat then! Xxx

@Lucy3 yep mine kicked in around 8 weeks and didn't stop until I was 18 weeks. The only thing I found that helped a little was eating little and often.

Hows everyone getting on? We had an early scan yesterday at the EPAU as ive been having lots of cramping and pink spotting/discharge now for the past week, lmp would put me around 6 weeks but im sure i ovulated late so i was expecting more around 5.5 weeks (ish) which was confirmed on scan. They saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac, no fetal pole yet but was told it was more than likely too early to see that yet? Im back next friday which will be 10 days from this one and praying i see a baby with a heartbeat then! Xxx

I’m so glad they scanned you and things are looking as normal as can be in there, fingers crossed there’s good progression in 10 days!

I’m good thanks, very tired and off lots of food, trying to get that sleep in. how are you feeling in general? X

I’m so glad they scanned you and things are looking as normal as can be in there, fingers crossed there’s good progression in 10 days!

I’m good thanks, very tired and off lots of food, trying to get that sleep in. how are you feeling in general? X
Im ok no sickness yet but that boob pain when i take my bra off at night is a killer and im constantly tired!
How about you? Xxx

Hey everyone, I've been debating on whether or not to join, that's why I am soo late lol. My due date is September 9th, but if all goes to plan I'll deliver on the 2nd. I am in the older age range so pregnancy isn't as easy for me anymore. I'm looking forward to hopefully having people to go through my pregnancy with.

Hi @Becca_89 !
Was wondering if you ladies thought it would be ok to add October Due dates?

I'm due 4th October, and I know 2-3 others due beginning of October as well. Could we join here?

Hi @Becca_89 !
Was wondering if you ladies thought it would be ok to add October Due dates?

I'm due 4th October, and I know 2-3 others due beginning of October as well. Could we join here?
Of course, this makes a lot of sense.

congratulations on your pregnancy, I do stalk the testing group, love seeing the tests! How are you feeling?

Woild anyone like me to add due dates to the first post? I am happy to. I know some groups do it x

Hey everyone, I've been debating on whether or not to join, that's why I am soo late lol. My due date is September 9th, but if all goes to plan I'll deliver on the 2nd. I am in the older age range so pregnancy isn't as easy for me anymore. I'm looking forward to hopefully having people to go through my pregnancy with.
Congratulations! We are only a day apart! It will be lovely to go through it all together! both my previous pregnancies I have given birth 7 days early, if all is the same I will be 1st September.

Have you been told September 2nd? Xxx

Im ok no sickness yet but that boob pain when i take my bra off at night is a killer and im constantly tired!
How about you? Xxx
Ooo the constant tiredness is so hard! My baby is currently teething, so the lack of sleep is hard! how are you? Z

:yipee: Yay! I am glad to be here :) Thank you for adding October. I think writing people's EDD on the first page would be a great idea. We could also update with genders once we get to that point.

@Mummy23beauts and @BM1986 Come join the EDD group :)

I am feeling still a little 'dazed' like I can't believe this is happening. Otherwise feelings 'turned off' by food but not nauseous yet, I expect that'll come later.

@Lucy3 I also have a son born in 2014 (January)

@danniemum2be is your scan this friday?

Congratulations! We are only a day apart! It will be lovely to go through it all together! both my previous pregnancies I have given birth 7 days early, if all is the same I will be 1st September.

Have you been told September 2nd? Xxx

Well I try to be induced as soon as I can, with a 3 and 1 year old and no family, planning is a necessity. The earliest they will do elective inductions is 39 weeks and they usually do it the day I turn 39 weeks so that would make it the 2nd. I have my first appointment next Thursday, so that will be the first ultrasound.

@sallyhansen76 yea scans friday. Still feels so far away!

@Becca_89 morning sickness has well and truly kicked in over the past 2 days so thats been fun!

how is everyone! Great idea about putting due dates down. Ill have a better idea on friday of mine if everything goes well xxx

Well I try to be induced as soon as I can, with a 3 and 1 year old and no family, planning is a necessity. The earliest they will do elective inductions is 39 weeks and they usually do it the day I turn 39 weeks so that would make it the 2nd. I have my first appointment next Thursday, so that will be the first ultrasound.

ahh ok, this makes a lot of sense. Planning is great. Are you in America? As far as I’m aware you can’t elect for an induction in the U.K. unless overdue or unless medical reasons.

@sallyhansen76 yea scans friday. Still feels so far away!

@Becca_89 morning sickness has well and truly kicked in over the past 2 days so thats been fun!

how is everyone! Great idea about putting due dates down. Ill have a better idea on friday of mine if everything goes well xxx
Gosh the sickness is hard going. Have you had anymore spotting? Definitely a good sign that your hormones are working with the sickness!

Gosh the sickness is hard going. Have you had anymore spotting? Definitely a good sign that your hormones are working with the sickness!

still spotting but just brown over the past 3 days and seems to be getting lighter. Clinging onto hope that ive got new symptoms now rather than them going away. The morning sickness has turned into a full day of nausea, i feel grim. We’re going to centre parcs for a long weekend on friday with the whole family so that’ll be fun trying to hide it as none of them know :sick::dohh:

Hi ladies… I’m stalking this thread unexpectedly. we may have baby #4 on their way but it maybe left over hcg seeing as baby #3 is only 9weeks old :shock: … watch this space. Happy 9months journey to you :pink::blue:D8F03FC9-8623-4691-B459-56301B9EED90.jpeg

@danniemum2be im so glad your spotting hasn’t progressed, and feeling sick all day a very good thing! Although also awful. The past week for me has been just yuck!

ahh ok, this makes a lot of sense. Planning is great. Are you in America? As far as I’m aware you can’t elect for an induction in the U.K. unless overdue or unless medical reasons.
Yes, I'm in America. And usually once people are as old as me they like to induce around 39 weeks anyway.

Oh my gosh @ciz I'm totally seeing that hon eeeeek. When will u test again?
Remember in our group we had catmum she had a baby in September 2020 and then she had another baby September 2021 just a few weeks after I had Harley.
How do u feel about having another baby again so soon?
I think I wud be really shitting myself lol but u will be fine.
We will be ttc again in May when Harley is 8 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->