• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

September&October 2022 babies

@Lucy3 Thank you! :)

@ciz omg I see that!

Got my first digi today and booked my first prenatal appointment.

Won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks, which is annoying, which I could before then.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh @ciz I'm totally seeing that hon eeeeek. When will u test again?
Remember in our group we had catmum she had a baby in September 2020 and then she had another baby September 2021 just a few weeks after I had Harley.
How do u feel about having another baby again so soon?
I think I wud be really shitting myself lol but u will be fine.
We will be ttc again in May when Harley is 8 months old.

gonna try leave it till end of the week. If it’s still quite light might ask for blood test to see if it picks anything up. In all honesty I’m crapping it hahaha, Hubby seems awfully calm about it all. I know we’d manage this is just a bit of woooooh moment to get my head around it if I am haha.

Hey all can I be added to the list? Due date 4th October.. that will probably change at my first scan but I’ll stick with that date for now. Last 4 babies were prem and last sections so either way my rainbow will be born in September (aslong as I can hold on until then).
Feels weird posting I feel a tad numb because of previous losses, hoping to feel better soon x

Hey all can I be added to the list? Due date 4th October.. that will probably change at my first scan but I’ll stick with that date for now. Last 4 babies were prem and last sections so either way my rainbow will be born in September (aslong as I can hold on until then).
Feels weird posting I feel a tad numb because of previous losses, hoping to feel better soon x

congratulations, I was stalking you on the test page, I’m chuffed for you! Fingers crossed for you! How are you feeling? Xx

still spotting but just brown over the past 3 days and seems to be getting lighter. Clinging onto hope that ive got new symptoms now rather than them going away. The morning sickness has turned into a full day of nausea, i feel grim. We’re going to centre parcs for a long weekend on friday with the whole family so that’ll be fun trying to hide it as none of them know :sick::dohh:
amazing, I love Center Parcs! Which one are you going to? We went to Longleat just before Christmas!
I’m glad it has slowed down, these are definitely good signs.

Hi ladies… I’m stalking this thread unexpectedly. we may have baby #4 on their way but it maybe left over hcg seeing as baby #3 is only 9weeks old :shock: … watch this space. Happy 9months journey to you :pink::blue:View attachment 1105698

Eaaak congratulations! This is exciting! I hope your tests show you the answer you’d like in the next few days! I was daunted about my age gap, but I’m excited now!

Yes, I'm in America. And usually once people are as old as me they like to induce around 39 weeks anyway.
Ahh ok, massive bonus knowing when to!!

@Lucy3 Thank you! :)

@ciz omg I see that!

Got my first digi today and booked my first prenatal appointment.

Won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks, which is annoying, which I could before then.

I don’t think I’m having a scan til 12 weeks either, time seems to be flying by!

Sorry first time multi quoting! Hope this worked lol!

My youngest is teething, so I’m really struggling at the moment! I’m really excited for more energy lol! How are you all feeling? X

@Becca_89 wow teething baby and first weeks of pregnancy must be tough. Hang in there. :)

Still waiting for symptoms realy on my end. I've had a few pregnancies and they ALL (Past 6 weeks) led to Hypermesis Gravadium. I hope this pregnancy will be different, but preparing myself anyway. I was prescribed medication with my son at almost 6 weeks as I started being sick over 20+ times a day at 5 weeks!
So I'm blissfully enjoying the lack of vomiting for the moment.

congratulations, I was stalking you on the test page, I’m chuffed for you! Fingers crossed for you! How are you feeling? Xx

amazing, I love Center Parcs! Which one are you going to? We went to Longleat just before Christmas!
I’m glad it has slowed down, these are definitely good signs.

Eaaak congratulations! This is exciting! I hope your tests show you the answer you’d like in the next few days! I was daunted about my age gap, but I’m excited now!

Ahh ok, massive bonus knowing when to!!

I don’t think I’m having a scan til 12 weeks either, time seems to be flying by!

Sorry first time multi quoting! Hope this worked lol!

My youngest is teething, so I’m really struggling at the moment! I’m really excited for more energy lol! How are you all feeling? X
Thankyou hun.. I don’t have any symptoms yet but iv had hyperemisis with all of mine so I’m expecting it to kick in at some point unless god decides to take it easy on me lol.. my boobs hurt and feel heavy but that’s about it. How are you feeling?

@Becca_89 wow teething baby and first weeks of pregnancy must be tough. Hang in there. :)

Still waiting for symptoms realy on my end. I've had a few pregnancies and they ALL (Past 6 weeks) led to Hypermesis Gravadium. I hope this pregnancy will be different, but preparing myself anyway. I was prescribed medication with my son at almost 6 weeks as I started being sick over 20+ times a day at 5 weeks!
So I'm blissfully enjoying the lack of vomiting for the moment.
I know that feeling, I’m not looking forward to the sickness and hoping it isn’t as bad as my previous pregnancies

I had HG with all of mine, but my last 2 I didn't, so hopefully it will be the same with you guys, and me as well lol. I have had one day of being sick, but I also had a migraine so it could have been one or the other. I haven't really had any symptoms other than tiredness yet, but I have two toddlers and I work so it might just be that.

Hi ladies. it's been a few years since I popped in but I've been lurking the past month or so when I found out I'm pregnant with number 3. So far edd is Sept 10 but I'll have my first ultrasound next Tuesday, the 1st. I've had miscarriages previously and my second was born at 34 weeks so I'm considered high risk and will be on progesterone shots when I hit 16 weeks. Super anxious right now but my morning sickness has hit me extremely bad so I'm thinking Ira a good sign this time!
Question: regarding hcg levels, anyone ever concerned with theirs being "high" for what their LMP was? I had my first bloods drawn at what should have been 4 weeks and they were 1988. Then less than 2 weeks later I had then drawn again for my first ob appointment and they were almost 70,000! Doctor wasn't concerned but joked I might have 2 in there. Which would be quite impossible since there's absolutely no history of twins in my family. Lol I just makes me wonder about my extreme nausea and light headedness, which I didn't have with my 2 other children.
Anywho, nice to meet everyone! Congrats to all the new bfps!

Hi ladies. it's been a few years since I popped in but I've been lurking the past month or so when I found out I'm pregnant with number 3. So far edd is Sept 10 but I'll have my first ultrasound next Tuesday, the 1st. I've had miscarriages previously and my second was born at 34 weeks so I'm considered high risk and will be on progesterone shots when I hit 16 weeks. Super anxious right now but my morning sickness has hit me extremely bad so I'm thinking Ira a good sign this time!
Question: regarding hcg levels, anyone ever concerned with theirs being "high" for what their LMP was? I had my first bloods drawn at what should have been 4 weeks and they were 1988. Then less than 2 weeks later I had then drawn again for my first ob appointment and they were almost 70,000! Doctor wasn't concerned but joked I might have 2 in there. Which would be quite impossible since there's absolutely no history of twins in my family. Lol I just makes me wonder about my extreme nausea and light headedness, which I didn't have with my 2 other children.

Congratulations!
I don't have personal experience with high levels, since where I am they never check that. But I had a very strong positive at 12 dpo and I always retest in about a week to see how things are progressing and the line was extremely faint, so I freaked out (of course) and took another test (or 3 lol) and diluted my urine and it was super strong again. I know that's a thing, but it usually doesn't happen until after 8 weeks and I was only 5, so I joke with my boyfriend that it will be twins. Speaking of which, you don't have to have a family history of twins to have them. If you do have history you are more likely to have fraternal twins since it's more likely you might release more than one egg, but identical twins are just a chance thing that can happen to anyone.

6FF90AB7-CB2F-4BFB-998A-E86E571E9879.jpeg

So I should stop kidding myself I can hold off testing by now hahaha.
Top one was Monday bottom test is today Wednesday. It looks a smidge darker to me. What do you think ladies? I have no idea on dates.. but my son was born in September on my birthday too haha.

Congratulations!
I don't have personal experience with high levels, since where I am they never check that. But I had a very strong positive at 12 dpo and I always retest in about a week to see how things are progressing and the line was extremely faint, so I freaked out (of course) and took another test (or 3 lol) and diluted my urine and it was super strong again. I know that's a thing, but it usually doesn't happen until after 8 weeks and I was only 5, so I joke with my boyfriend that it will be twins. Speaking of which, you don't have to have a family history of twins to have them. If you do have history you are more likely to have fraternal twins since it's more likely you might release more than one egg, but identical twins are just a chance thing that can happen to anyone.

Oh, I know it's a possibility I just honestly don't see myself as a twin mom. I don't think I could handle 2 babies at a time but who knows! We already have to share a bedroom with this one when it's born, our house is a little cramped. I'd lose my mind if we got any more cramped lol

View attachment 1105740

Top one was Monday bottom test is today Wednesday. It looks a smidge darker to me. What do you think ladies? I have no idea on dates.. but my son was born in September on my birthday too haha.

Yeah that definitely seems to be some rising hcg!! Eek!

congratulations!!! Would you like me to add you to the front page?
I don’t have any experience with HCG numbers, they don’t tend to take them in the U.K., but I agree that you don’t have to have a history of twins to have them :)
How are you feeling? X

Oh, I know it's a possibility I just honestly don't see myself as a twin mom. I don't think I could handle 2 babies at a time but who knows! We already have to share a bedroom with this one when it's born, our house is a little cramped. I'd lose my mind if we got any more cramped lol

Yeah that definitely seems to be some rising hcg!! Eek!

Just seeing this post now! I know the feeling, we are looking to move as only have a small 2 bed with the 4 of us at the moment! Hope your scan gives you some answers!

View attachment 1105740

This does definitely look darker to me! I hope it continues! When are you testing next? X

Well I'll be leaving the group ladies. BFN this morning. not bleeding yet, but after faint lines yesterday, looks like Im loosing another

Well I'll be leaving the group ladies. BFN this morning. not bleeding yet, but after faint lines yesterday, looks like Im loosing another

sally I am so so sorry to hear this! I am heart broken for you! I really hope you can have your sticky bean one day soon! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"